[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become charismatic ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: th.jpg (7KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 300x225px
What define charisma ?voice ? clothes ? muscle ? natural leader ship ?
How to become charismatic ?
>>
>>16879099
talk like obama
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>16879114

actually, once you realise his delivery pattern is to stand dead straight and bob his head from side to side like an oversized meerkat, the charisma evaporates.

predictability is the enemy of charisma.
>>
>>16879099
Confidence and the ability to read people and adjust your conversation appropriately.
>>
>>16879184
so the content of the conversation is more important than the voice of the speaker ?
>>
>>16879216
As long as you don't sound like Alvin superstar
>>
I am very charismatic and can give you several examples to prove it. The best thing I ever did for myself was read a book on body language and learn to abuse it. You can read people through body language; who they are paying attention to, if they are bored, excited, into what you're saying... but that's only the half. Learn to manipulate your own body language to manipulate who people feel when you're talking to them.

Also, always remember this; feelings. Yep, as men, we always talk about the content of our words; logic, etc. But really, charisma is all about making people FEEL how you want them to feel; that is what truly leaves an impression. Always think about that. One easy thing to remember is that the mood or "energy" you bring will infest everyone else in the room if you are the dominant force.
>>
>>16879099
Charisma is the ability to get people on board with whatever you're selling them. I just recently subscribed to a channel called charisma on command. I wouldn't say it's the most revolutionary thing out there, but it has a lot more substance than most charisma self-help sources. I really like the dude's confidence breakdowns where he takes an iconic charismatic person, and dissects their words, delivery, and body language. His one on Trump vs. Jeb is great. Overall, he's pretty insightful.
>>
>>16879707
Whats was your book name ?
>>
>>16879821
Can i have the channel name ?
>>
>>16879835
It's called charisma on command
>>
File: R-5496351-1442330563-6422.jpeg.jpg (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-5496351-1442330563-6422.jpeg.jpg
184KB, 600x600px
>>16879099
I'd argue that whilst an uncharismatic person can definitely take steps to make themselves more charismatic (improve body language and posture, learn the right things to say, become better at observing people) the most charismatic people are just naturally gifted.

Charisma is often quite hard to define, but you know it when you see it. I'm not saying it's pointless to try and improve yourself, because I can guarantee you doing the things I listed above will make your life a lot more enjoyable and make people much more fond of you.

But I do think charisma is a gift, not a skill, and people who are naturally uncharismatic are never going to strike that same chord.
>>
File: Onodera.Kosaki.full.1720677.jpg (237KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Onodera.Kosaki.full.1720677.jpg
237KB, 850x850px
>>16879099
All of those things. If you are deficient in one, them you must find a way to apply your current skills and find the right approach to learning something new.

You can't fake it, it just isn't possible. As someone who is talented in math, science and reading, I read self help books, Internet articles, and studied psychology to a practical degree in which I learned various concepts and how to apply them. This sounds incredibly vague, but this is how I developed them.

You can be academically intelligent but not socially intelligent. It takes a lot of work, experience, discomfort, and encouragement to develop the qualities you need.

Do what you want, but make sure that it is realistic and you know how to approach it the right way.

Also have a decent appearance. I don't mean being extremely good-looking, but I do mean that you don't want to smell or give off the impression that you have bad personal hygeine.

Also, develop a growth mindset and keep an open mind.
>>
>>16879184
>adjust your conversation appropriately
this is where i fail
most people i talk to engage in a random topic and i cant follow up, i just nod and agree and its
>>
>>16879926
Sounds like you need to read more and experience more. Sounds like you're boring and don't know much. When I'm in conversation no matter what someone's talking about I've definitely read on something related to it at least NEAR the topic. Honestly even if you don't know anything of it instead of nodding like a jackass let them know you k ow nothing on the topic and ask them about it interested that is VERY charismatic
>>
>>16879099

Body language and a decently groomed appearance are big parts of it, but I've found what makes people call me charismatic is when I speak with confidence about something - and here's how I've learned to speak with confidence.

Interestingly enough, it came from my 9th grade Spanish teacher, who was trying to get us to write a short essay. One of the things that she said that has stuck with me over 15 years was "write what you're 100% sure you know, don't try to overextend yourself to look impressive."

When I talk, I try to make sure that I've got some gravitas to what I'm saying, because I really know the topic. I try to stay away from the "I guess," "probably," and "maybes" of the world when I'm talking about something important.

I'm also a funny and affable dude when the spotlight isn't there for something leadershippy, so people don't always think I have a stick up my ass and am too serious. They know when the shift has happened and things need to get done.
>>
>>16879950
I love that strategy. Putting your own thoughts into words and telling them to people who will listen (even online, but not 4chan) will introduce you to new perspectives and ideas. I wish more people did this, it definitely helps you discover who you are and look at yourself objectively.
>>
bump for interest
>>
Talk like trump
>>
>>16879099
Be yourself and git gud at something. Natural leadership stems from people wanting to emulate you.
>>
>""""Charisma""""
>Sociopathy
The SAME thing
>regards smooth talker who keeps getting fired for incompetence
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.