[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is a getting a happy ending from a massage parlor considered cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 016hx-full.jpg (8KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
016hx-full.jpg
8KB, 288x288px
is a getting a happy ending from a massage parlor considered cheating?
>>
>>16877315
Cheating is defined by your individual relationship boundaries.

In most relationships, yes that's definitely cheating.
>>
no of course not
>>
>>16877315
Why wouldn't it be?
>>
If you have to ask, then it probably is.
>>
If you have a partner and you're at a massage parlour, I guess you're cheating, unless you told them first and they were fine with it
>>
Many girls get off on massages. Why aren't you allowed to? I'd say it's not cheating. It's a massage.
>>
what is or is not cheating depends on the relationship, but most people would consider this cheating.
>>
>>16877329
citation needed
>>
>>16877329
>many girls get off on massages

BS. I don't even know anyone who gets massages, let alone gets off from them.
>>
>>16877346
My sister and two girls I know had massages that didn't involve touching genitals or breasts that made them orgasm. I haven't made a study or anything but among the women I know that have had massages they're a fair portion. You can probably Google it.
>>16877346
> I don't even know anyone who gets massages, let alone gets off from them.
I don't know any (openly) gay guys, let alone gay guys who enjoy it in the butt. But I'm fairly certain they exist.
Atleast express yourself questioningly.
>>
>>16877374
So it's basically your anecdotal experience against ours
>>
>>16877329
>>16877374
What happened to the three whole women you know in their experience and what the OP is talking about are two separate things. The key point in the situation is "happy ending".
>>
>>16877374
I have never met a woman in my entire life who had an orgasm from a massage.

But hey, those massages didn't involve touching breasts or genitals. So OP can't have a massage that involves touching genitals
>>
>>16877378
Well rather my anecdotal experience against no experience. I'm not saying I have proven myself right and you should agree. I'm just saying that that's my experience and it motivates my stance.
>>16877382
Women have erogenous zones in more places than men. Pic related is a bit exaggerated, inner thighs are pleasurable for men for instance. But if you search for this you will see that it's basically representative of the situation. Women get touched in their erogenous zones during massage and men don't. Are we supposed to claim any massage of a committed woman is cheating? Of course not. But it'd be only fair if the guy got the same treatment. My sister described it to me (which was weird, but she's weird) she felt very strongly when being massaged on the lower back back of her thighs and neck. She had her orgasm when he went back up to her neck at one point and found it very embarrassing.

But sure, things don't have to be fair. I'm a bit bothered by it though.
>>
File: meh.ro8727.jpg (64KB, 480x620px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro8727.jpg
64KB, 480x620px
>>16877402
Oops forgot picture. It's not a very detailed one. But it's one of the few with both men and women in the same image. I'd rather not edit stuff.
>>
>>16877402
>Are we supposed to claim any massage of a committed woman is cheating?

honestly i would say yes. i don't orgasm from massages, but they are a sexual thing for me. i've never had a massage from someone who wasn't my boyfriend, and even when a relative jokingly rubs my shoulders i get disgusted. i could never get a massage from a stranger--it would feel wrong, even if the goal is to relax my muscles
>>
>>16877405
Oh and to be clear. It's not about their existence it's about their sensitivity. You would probably not get a guy off from touching him all over and ignoring the groin. That'd be very hard.
>>
>>16877315
If you're doing something you'd normally do only with your girl with someone not your girl, then yes.
>>
>>16877374
why are you talking with you sister about her orgasms ? sounds fucking weird to me
>>
>>16877408
Fair enough. That's the other view. Also fair. But there's many legitimate reasons for massages that I'd say are a bit bigger. Like chronic pain has been shown to be helped by massage. Not exclusively in that area. You can probably look up many reasons for why massage therapy is good.
>>
>>16877413
Yeah it was. But it was an embarrassing moment she wanted to share apparently. I just laughed it off. One of the other girls was a close friend. She's rather forward about that stuff. Third is an ex. I massaged her (though admittedly it's much more personal so it's not like with a therapist) and she eventually orgasmd.
>>
>>16877416
i know that my idea of massage is kind of weird. but even if my bf had back problems, tense muscles, or something that massage could fix, i'd much rather learn how to fix it myself. the idea of someone else sensually rubbing his skin makes me want to maul them
>>
>>16877427
Well it's not a simple task. Also how would you feel about a chiropractor? It's similar in many ways. I don't know anyone that could get an orgasm from it but it's certainly touching the skin in some ways. There's some softening up usually and that's essentially massage.

It's not something you can easily learn. And I certainly don't recommend you take years of physical therapy training to become a chiropractor for your bf's sake. That's a bit much. But I'd certainly enjoy if my gf knew how to massage. It's always me that's giving.
>>
In most relationships, receiving a blatant sexual favor from someone else than your partner, would be considered cheating.
>>
>>16877405
Sounds like some patriarchy-influenced early 1900s science
>>
>>16877469
Except it's well established and is widely understood. Willfully remaining ignorant is just as bad as being a bigot.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erogenous_zone
I'm surprised they didn't inform you about this in sex ed. We had tons of talks about that, and what guys and girls found attractive. A surprising amount of attention on the forearms but desu the girls often just repeated answers.

This is basic stuff. You know about dental dams I hope. (most would probably avoid oral if that were a problem)
>>
>>16877512
>dental dams
What kind of nasty skanks are you eating out?
>>
>>16877512
this is the first I've seen anything about this, a lot of places are pretty conservative about sex ed, they only ever cover the basics about how intercourse work, protection and babies and that's it.
>>
>>16877603
This. I never got any talks about pleasure, erogenous zones, or what guys and girls found attractive
>>
>>16877315
If you think its ok, ask your women what she thinks.
>>
>>16877512
American sex ed isn't how to have sex, it's how to make sure you aren't getting anyone pregnant or contracting STDs.
I consider this a good thing: I wouldn't want to talk to any of my teachers about how to finger a girl just right.
>>
Na, its all good, business is business

Relationships are another thing though but it's not a relationship it's just services in business
>>
>>16877512
>women feel sexual pleasure all over their bodies, just brushing up against a rail is enough to make them orgasm
>men just have feeling in their dicks

lol ok man

If your teacher said that it must be true
>>
If your in are in a relationship then yes
If your single then awesome
>>
Yes it's cheating you fucking retarded faggot. If you can't figure that out you aren't going to make it far in life.
>>
>>16877580
It's just important to know. I've never done it.
>>16877603
>>16877608
Yeah I suppose I shouldn't be assuming. We (I'm in Sweden) had sex ed in grade 6 (12 years old) and in grade 9 (15, age of consent). In grade 6 it was mostly preventative measures like use a condom, how do you insert Penis in vagina. At least on us guy's end. We had a 25 year old come in and talk about his sexual experiences and we had opportunity to ask any questions (first time I heard of the prostate/rim jobs). Dunno what the girls had. It was kept separate.

In grade 15 it was more about moral things and the stuff I mentioned. We watched a few documentaries concerning teen sex life and experiences. What's rape according to the law (drunk sex for instance, you can't consent when intoxicated here, doesn't mean it's not gonna happen or you will be convicted. It's just that it's legally risky). We also had a Q&A session were we passed notes between two classrooms one for boys and one for girls. Asked things like, who has had sex yet? How often are girls horny? What fetishes us guys have (surprising among of foot fetishist at that age) Etc. But girls are such assholes. They gave the most lame answers possible and they were practically lying. Questions like how often you are horny were usually answered with 'I don't know, we don't get elections so we can't tell'. Bullshit, had to send corrections to them and stuff. After that the girls were certainly more sexually aggressive though. I think they lied with their 20%virgins stats. We had like 2/24 non-virgins.

Was a really frustrating moment, we weren't allowed to discuss it afterwards as to allow the questions to be asked more liberally.
>>16878075
No that's an incorrect generalization. I just couldn't find a good picture. But it's essentially the case with regards to massages. Read more.
>>
>>16878489
>We (I'm in Sweden) had sex ed in grade 6 (12 years old) and in grade 9 (15, age of consent). In grade 6 it was mostly preventative measures like use a condom, how do you insert Penis in vagina.
>In grade 15 it was more about moral things and the stuff I mentioned. We watched a few documentaries concerning teen sex life and experiences.

this seems so surreal to me. Where I went to school (the Dominican republic) they literally told us don't have sex before marriage because the bible says so and don't do any gay shit or you are fucking faggot.
All the girls my age were pregnant by 19
>>
>>16877512
>Willfully remaining ignorant is just as bad as being a bigot.
It literally is the same exact thing as being a bigot.
>>
>>16877315
for about 6 months as I saved for car repair I worked in a massage parlor, I needed money quick and just couldn't force myself to dance though I tried that one time. I knew some of the other girls did this (and the only reason I started work there) but quickly realized the girls that did got the larger tips so after the second week I would and realized other than having to clean the guy up afterward I didn't really see it as sex but a massage. I was already putting my hands everywhere else. I had a bf at the time, didn't tell him where I was working but it is nowhere near cheating. Sometimes the guys tried to touch me but I wouldn't allow that and stopped the massage and left if they persisted.
>>
>>16877315

>im fine that my wife/gf gets her pussy eaten out by a stranger

ok? or not ok?

itsallinyourhead
>>
>>16878969
happy ending at a massage parlor is a handjob not head though some of the girl will give head
>>
>>16877336
>>16877346
the fuck are you people on about
I've had at least 4 girls that loved it when I massaged them
with each of them things got going with an easy gentle massage
>>
>>16877958
Calling cheating business doesn't mean it's not cheating, people tend to do what they like anyway. Some people are true and some aren't
>>
Of course it is you pervo!!
>>
>>16877469
Some men are a lot more sensitive than others. I like being bitten and touched all over, I can even orgasm from it.

But everyone else is right, seeking sex outside of the sexual and emotional commitment you made to your partner is cheating. If you want a happy ending go get a massage from your partner.
>>
>>16877315
No, why would it?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.