[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you let your gf go and have coffe with a guy she matched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1453265829722.png (42KB, 432x284px) Image search: [Google]
1453265829722.png
42KB, 432x284px
Would you let your gf go and have coffe with a guy she matched on Tinder 2 years ago and who she added on her FB account a few months ago?
>>
>>16871148
I would let her do whatever the fuck she wants, she just wouldn't have a relationship with me afterwards. After a while, you learn not to take women too seriously, otherwise you're going to have a bad time.
>>
>>16871148
Fuck no.
And I'm a female. If my boyfriend wanted to do that, I'd be pissed as hell and lay down the law straight out.
It's one thing to have friends of the opposite gender, we both do. But we both would never be okay with the other going and hanging out with someone who they were "matched" with. That's a recipe for trouble and drama. Nope.
>>
>>16871151
Oh, and might I add that if she really wants to do that, and insists upon it, she obviously has no respect for you, so if she won't take your feeling into consideration on this, then it's time for you to move on.
>>
NO
FUCKING NO

WHAT

THE

FUCK
>>
>>16871150
>>16871151

Thank you for your input. Now I'm having a hard time figuring out why she'd want to go in the first place.
>>
>>16871159
You have a hard time figuring it out or you don't want to figure it out? Because I'm sure you and everyone else reading this thread knows why she wants to go.
>>
>>16871162

Yes, she wants to go, but on what purpose? Maybe she doesn't have too much friends and thinks that her old tinder match might be a bretty cool guy to hang with? Maybe she's a tad bored and just wants some extra attention from a guy who she barely knows? Maybe the relationship is a shit and she's looking for a way out? Or maybe she's just curious.

On the other hand, if their relationship is really good and they completely trust eachother, then it doesn't even matter, because nothing will happen anyway.
>>
>>16871159
I'm pretty sure everyone knows why. She's bored with you and wants to find a good boyfriend before she leaves her current one. Like lining up another job before you quit.

Honestly, don't you feel a little bit affronted over this? I'd view this as an insult. Why does your gf even HAVE a Tinder if she's in a relationship with you? Is your name Anthony Burch?
>>
>>16871188

You see, I'm the guy who asked her to have coffee with me. Last time we spoke, she was in a relationship, so I assume she is one now. If I were in his boyfriend's position, then I'd be upset too, unlesss I didn't really care for my gf or not.
>>
>>16871148

>let

if she asked it id ask why she wants to do it. id almost definitely break up with her from there.

assuming i was a monogamous hetero
>>
>>16871148
lol
>>
>>16871148
I'll let her go, but she'll be single.
>>
>>16871148
This is a test. Did she tell you about this date? If yes, shes trying to invoke jealousy. Just tell her she can do whatever she feels like but subtly suggest you will not spend the time she is gone alone. If she didnt tell you, find a new gf because she planning on branch swinging you bro.
>>
>>16871195
>You see, I'm the guy who asked her to have coffee with me.
dang, plot twist
>>
>>16871231

That's why I'm trying to understand why she'd accept the invitation in the first place and what are the possible (shitstorm) outcomes.
>>
File: Troll'd it good.png (154KB, 563x828px) Image search: [Google]
Troll'd it good.png
154KB, 563x828px
>>16871148
I'd let her go, sure. She has a right to determine her own course in life.
Just as I have a right to leave her when our courses in life diverge.
>>
>>16871277

Possible outcomes

>she's a chewing slag and you get your dick wet
>her bf is a psychopath and breaks your jaw if he finds out

There's probably more scenarios but those are the two you should prepare for
>>
>>16871148
you can't not let her go cause she's free to do so. but if this sort of thing even crosses her mind you know there's no reason for you to stay.
get a new GF
>>
>>16871195
>Last time we spoke, she was in a relationship
maybe they just broke up, or they're going to...
either way you're getting into someone who's either
>a cheater
>using you to get over her recent ex
neither likely to be quality ltr material.
>>
What are your aims here OP? If your just want to get your dick wet, there's a good possibility here.

If you're looking for relationship material, probably not, but who knows?
>>
>>16871665

I want to meet her face to face so I could stop being slightly interested in her. You know, you want know what a girl is like, you meet, you chat, you have a nice time, but in the end of the evening you're just "meh, nothing special" and you no longer care. So curiosity and I want to see where it goes.
>>
>>16871148
>Would you let your gf go and have coffe with a guy she matched on Tinder 2 years ago and who she added on her FB account a few months ago?

Nope.
Coffee date with an "ex tinder match", I mean what's the point even (besides cheating)?
>>
Look, OP.

You know this is dodgy as shit - he might be "just a friend", but he aint gon' see it that way.
Shit, you don't know what this guy is to her - a potential thing on the side, a back-up plan, your replacement.

But holy shit, you try telling her what to do, and suddenly, because you're a man, you're controlling and abusive.
She knows this, she's got the argument done in her head already - when you object to this she's gon' make you look like a right psycho.

She might even tell this guy, get this guy to beat up her "abusive boyfriend".

Shit fuck, I'd just dump her on the spot right now because this game is rigged the fuck against you. Shit she's probably already deciding to cheat. Either way she gon' get dicked.

Your choices are;
>Ignore this gaping huge red flag, confront her and try to prevent what I'll assume is inevitable. Only to potentially end up being labelled "abusive".
>Dump her, by text, so she's forced to text back - evidence you can save if the accusations start flying. Tell her you want nothing to do with her. If she calls, don't pick-up, force her to text.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.