[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I slept with a chubby punkish girl at a party, took her back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

I slept with a chubby punkish girl at a party, took her back to my place and banged the fuck out of her. Its been a couple weeks and she hasn't left my apartment.

To be honest, I don't really mind, we've been getting along, she cleans, she cooks, shes a nice conversationalist, she has a job and bought food.

Should I be worried though? I mean I met her the night we first had sex... I don't really know her that well, other than she was living on her friend's couch and she plays a lot of video games.
>>
>>16868618
are you banging her regularly now?
>>
>>16868626
Yeah, shes insatiable, when I get home from work shes always nearly naked and little drags me into my bedroom or onto the couch. Yesterday when I came home from work she handed me a freshly cooked cheeseburger and blew me while I told her about my day.

I'm honestly not used to any female attention to be honest... I was really drunk and was way more ballsy than I normally am when I hit on her.
>>
>>16868640
dont fuck up a good thing then.
>>
>>16868618
Your gonna regret this later OP.

You should start distancing yourself now.
>>
She sounds nice OP, especially if she's cool to be with and has money and cooks. I'll say she's a keeper and enjoy being with her as long as you can.
>>
>>16868643
But is it a good thing? what if shes actually psycho and just hasn't shown it yet? what if shes a drug addict or something? What if shes done shit like this before, I mean... why would she pick me?
>>16868647
How am I going to regret it? I just am so confused by this whole situation, some of my friends say keep her around, others tell me to kick her out...
>>
>>16868640
Wow, she really know how to please a man.

Burger and a blowie
>>
She's being a parasite. She thinks that if she cooks, cleans, and blows you that maybe you'll forget that she's now living in a place rent free.

This is not normal behavior. This is not the behavior of someone WITHOUT a mental illness. You're going to regret it.
>>
gg soulmates
>>
>>16868657
I don't see any evidence of her looking for her own place... the first week she slept on the couch even though I have a second bedroom from my old roommate... which she is in now and has set up her computer... she also hooked up her consoles to my TV and lets me use her netflix account.
>>
>>16868640
>>16868618
This sounds like a dream come true, desu sempai.

Don't fuck it up with your worrying, just take a chill pill and talk to her, see what you've got in common. Take her out on a date and learn about who she is, see if it's worth having to put up with constant sex and delicious food being tossed at you by an attractive woman.
>>
>>16868682
We've been out to dinner a couple times, but I don't know if they were really dates. I did discover she has no problem with public sex as we ended up having sex behind both restaurants.
>>
>>16868682
Congrats on meeting your future wife, OP. You two have a cute-as-fuck meeting story.

No, just kidding, this is a very weird situation (albeit an enjoyable one so far) and I don't blame you for being concerned. I mean, either she needs to start paying rent, or move out, and you need to figure out which you want and then sit her down and tell her ... unless you're enjoying her company, food and sex enough that you're willing to let her stay while just paying for her own food. Which is probably not a good thing to advise, but I'm finding this story just so fucking adorbs that I hope you do it.

At least sit her down and figure out where this is going, like, "So are we boyfriend-girlfriend now, or ...?"
>>
File: 1456931236734.png (63KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
1456931236734.png
63KB, 578x547px
>mfw I will never be OP

You're a blessed man
>>
File: 1357156430885.jpg (41KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
1357156430885.jpg
41KB, 466x350px
This is a MUCH more dangerous situation than you realize, dude.

You're free to negotiate your own arrangements, but you should think hard and long about what's going on here. I gather from your post that she doesn't have any other place to live, so you understand that she's exploiting you for rent money - essentially she's trading you blowies and burgers for a place to crash. Her nice behavior towards you is little more than a manipulation to get what she wants from you. Even if that's perfectly okay with you, there are traps. If you keep doing this, you aren't really going to be able to just "kick her out" when shit goes wrong, which means you're going to be living with a crazy girl and you may be exposed to some terrible shit. She might steal your stuff, flip out on you, bring weirdos into your apartment, do drugs, fuck your best friend and tell everyone about it - who knows? Her behavior is already not normal. Or what happens when she starts getting comfortable, and stops cleaning and blowing and burger-making and you're living with a complete leech? This shit happens incrementally, and there's not going to be any one point at which it changes - this sort of relationship is inherently unstable (not to mention she's clearly impulsive and partakes in high-risk behaviors).

Really you should end the whole thing, but I can tell you're stupid enough not to take the advice, so minimize your risk while you do this stupid shit. At a goddamn minimum you need to sit the fuck down and have a talk about the nature of the relationship NOW before she defines it through habit. You might consider agreeing to continue the relationship, but not to live together, and she can't stay at your place anymore because you don't know her well enough yet.
>>
>>16868740
This. Holy fuck, how come no one pointed out this?
>>
>>16868730
>>16868725
>>16868682
>>16868657
>people actually think this behavior is "cute"

no wonder crazy women haven't been selected out from the gene pool yet, you stupid fucks

OP, enjoy being a single father in nine months
>>
>>16868740
Please keep your sane, sensible, realistic advice out of my anime-esque daydreams.
>>
>>16868752
>rooting for OP to end up with worst girl

shit taste, fuck off
>>
File: 1455064877765.gif (654KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455064877765.gif
654KB, 500x300px
>>16868740
Why does there always have to be that one buzzkill voice of reason in every thread?

BORING
>>
>>16868725
I am very much enjoying her company... shes the least complicated woman I have ever met, she just flat out says what she wants and whats on her mind. She does vape, which I hear is ok but who knows what health risks they're going to find in two years... she has a bong but she says she doesn't really smoke weed anymore because of the expense and because shes looking for a better job than shes got which is difficult because of her piercings and her hair. She goes out with her friends sometimes but oddly enough, despite her look, doesn't seem to be a huge party animal, latest she comes home is midnight, and she was just kind of tipsy then, we had sex and then she played computer games until like, 2 AM.
>>16868730
I don't know if I'm being paranoid about a really good thing or if my concerns are justified.
>>
>>16868764
Dude, it's a joke.

An obvious one.
>>
If she didnt leave after fuck she has no job or life...
>>
>>16868740
This is all how I feel but for some reason I can't stop indulging, my brain has put her on such a pedestal because of how nice she has been... I am really scared shes going to do some fucked up shit but I am loving whats going on at the moment. I'm just scared its all an act...
>>16868747
and I have dated some insane women in the past... so I feel like I'm just setting myself up for another violent fall with her.
>>16868984
She has friends and a Job, she works at a pool store, shes a cashier and she tests the water for swimming pools.
>>
>>16868995

Keep in mind, a lot of the people who are responding, "OMG! DREAM SITUATION" Are probably individuals who are naive, inexperienced, and desperate for physical attention.

Other anon is right, you're swimming in potentially dangerous waters. At least educate yourself. If you're not careful she may become legally a pain in the ass to remove.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/how-do-i-get-rid-a-house-guest-who-wont-leave.htm

http://real-estate-law.freeadvice.com/real-estate-law/landlord_tenant/eviction-of-unwanted-hosue-guests.htm

TL;DR: If she sticks around more than 30 days, she may become legally near impossible to remove.

That being said, who knows, maybe she's a cool chick. I've got a friend couch surfed for a solid 3 months+ until he got back on his feet. Life happens. That doesn't mean you shouldn't protect yourself and be mindful to whatever degree you can though.
>>
>>16869045
I will have to have a talk with her about our situation, the reality hit has really made me nervous now... Theres so many ways she could fuck me over, I've just been blinded by fucking and food.

I really hope she turns out to be, like... ok you know? cause so far everything has been great... I really hope I'm not just some patsy shes using for a free place and that she genuinely likes me for some reason.
>>
>>16868640
>I was really drunk and was way more ballsy than I normally am when I hit on her.

What was your move to approach her ?

Also : right now you're thinking with your dick.
>>
>>16868667
>Wow, she really knows how to manipulate a man.

FTFY
>>
>>16869071
hope is prayer for fools, dude. Ride the rollercoaster if you want, but be prepared to get off when the time comes.

>the ride never ends.gif
>>
Is this Hotline Miami
>>
>>16869219
I can tell you have lots of experience with this. Something similar happen in your anime?

I don't nessarily disagree with you even. It's just who do you think is gonna win out in the end? You, the guy whose talking down to OP or the girl whose gonna suck his dick and act sweet later.
>>
>>16869280
Different anon here, but apart from the fact that you're trying to belittle him, I literally have no idea what you're trying to express here.
>>
>>16869296
If you want someone to take your advice try not calling them stupid in your first comment.

Ops gonna go back to his place tonight, prepared to have a conversation. Right then she's gonna start fucking his brains out, maybe make him some food, at which point he'll think "na fuck that guy was an asshole anyway".
>>
>>16868668
ding ding ding
this this this

The way she's acting is actually pretty disgusting and manipulative. OP, please do something. While we can't forget that she IS human, there's no doubt that she's acting like a parasite. I'm legitimately disgusted and appalled right now. Please please please get rid of her. Her behavior is very disturbing.
>>
She's basically prostituting herself for a place to live. Does that sound like a healthy start to a relationship?
Maybe she really is a nice girl in a bad situation, maybe she's fucking nuts, you have no way of knowing. There's a reason most people move in after a year or so of dating, not after the first date.
Get her to leave, and if you still want to see her after that, do so.
>>
"Hey... won't your friend (the one whose couch she sleeps on) wonder where you are by now? You should probably go check in on them..."

Then change the locks
>>
>>16869309
What in the actual fuck are you talking about? What comment do you think I wrote? I never called the OP stupid.

I responded to YOUR prev. post (>>16869280), and pointed out that it was borderline incoherent, because it was.
>>
>>16868618
Lucky piece of shit.
>>
>>16869358
I was responding to the part of your post that said.

>I literally have no idea what you're trying to express here

....by explaining it. The guy I talked to the first time called Op stupid in his first comment. If your interested you should read those, it'll clarify the situation.
>>
I hope you don't have common law marriage where you live
>>
>>16868618

don't make a big deal about it, just enjoy while it lasts, you now have a housekeeper who you bang, congrats, but don't ever think that she is gf/wife material, because you know she is not.
>>
>>16868618
How can a man can be so weak as to not tell a girl to leave his apartment after a one night stand. For weeks! OP, if you don't pick the tick soon, she will drain the life out of you.
>>
>>16868668

even if its true still a win/win situation, you're just being jealous
>>
>>16868618
I bet she frequents parties for men to seduce and manipulate into giving her a place to stay. You fell into her trap OP
>>
I've met girls like this. They're equivalent to that friend you have that you let crash for a week or two, and then you realize they're worthless and have to kick them out, but you're still cool or whatever.

Only issue is, you weren't fucking your loser friend that was crashing on the couch, which is basically her way of paying rent, and it might work out for awhile.

Don't get attached.
>>
LOOK UP DE FACTO MARRIAGE LAWS IN YOUR AREA. SPECIFICALLY THE NUMBER OF DAYS UNTIL SHE IS LEGALLY YOUR WIFE AND OWNS HALF YOUR PROPERTY.

YOU ARE AN INSANE RETARDED FAGGOT OP. GET RID OF HER.
>>
>>16869592
You're an idiot.

I mean, yeah, it's a sketchy situation, but that takes years. Fucking years.

That's the least of his concerns right now.
>>
>>16868971
>she has a bong but says she doesn't really smoke weed anymore
she's homeless OP, she spends all of her fucking money on weed. if she didn't, she wouldnt keep the bong. Every stoner (myself included) lies about their habit at first to make sure people are okay with it.
>she goes out with her friends but..doesn't seem to be a huge party animal
nope, just drunkenly fucks random strangers and starts living with them right away from the bat, including fucking them behind a restaurant after dinner on the first few dates (classy)
>she played computer games until like, 2AM
she's fat, she stays up until 2am playing games after enjoying a night out, she has no job, is homeless, but at least owns a bong!
since you're clearly an idiot, OP, prepare yourself and document everything. Depending on the state you live in, once she has property in your apartment (necessities, toothbrush, etc) she legally has a right to be there, and can call the cops if you kick her out.
Have fun
>>
Hahaha, i've been through the same situation OP, but unlike the girl in your house mine had no job and all she did here was watch tv, use my computer, clean and fuck.

I'll advise you to do what i did, talk to her. I talked with this girl on the 4th day she was here about the situation and she responded very well to the talk, she told me that she has an uncle that is a junkie and he was staying over at her mother(his sister) house for rehab and she hated him so she asked me if she could stay here for some time and promised that wouldn't do anything without my permission nor bring anyone here, she then told me that she had previously called her mother and said she would stay at a friends house until her uncle left.
I agreed and let her stay, we had a great time while it lasted (nearly 2 months), we watched a lot of movies, talked about stuff everyday, played games together and fucked a lot, she was short and slightly chubby with fat tits, i sucked her tits every night and sometimes she would crawl under my blanket, pull my underwear down and give me an amazing blowjob. She was sleeping in the guest room during the first two weeks then she asked me if she could sleep with me and of course i let her because we started fucking even more and cuddling all night. We fucked on my bed, on the couch, under the shower, on the dinning room table, inside my car, on the floor, on the balcony, i guess the only place we didn't fuck at was the kitchen.

Talk to her OP, ask her why she is staying, if she has a place and when she plans to leave, be chill and friendly about it, if she asks you to stay for a while you can let her but lay down the rules like i did and you should be fine.
>>
>>16868660
Fuck you sissy. Do it right. Become worth.
>>
Well, she came home and I sat her down, and we talked a bit about the situation... I asked her what exactly we're doing, she wasn't quite sure how to explain it, I brought up rent and she said she was good for it, she then asked if she was bugging me and if I wanted her to go away, I told her no, that the spontaneity of everything has me nervous, she then told me if I was more comfortable with her moving back with her friend, she would and we could keep in touch, and even if she didn't take her back she could always go back and live with her parents.

Shes been super cool about everything, she told me to think about it, she went to the store and I gave her some money to pick stuff up for me as well.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>16869814
She didn't freak out on you, which is a really good and unexpected thing. If she's fine with paying rent, and continuing on as things have been, go for it.
>>
>>16869832

Of note, if she pays rent, she's now a renter protected by renting laws, meaning you definitely can't just randomly decide to kick her out.
>>
>>16869814
Nobody can know how this'll turn out except for her, but that's the best possible way she could have reacted. It's up to you what to do from here.

Needless to say, a roommate who cooks, cleans, and fucks you daily is pretty much all you could ask for, though any roommate you barely know at all is worrisome.
>>
>>16868618
Did you post a thread about this before?

Cuz I remeber it lol

Funny that you never got rid of her.
>>
>>16868618
She literally hasn't left your place?

She doesn't have a home? That's kinda fucked up dude.
>>
>>16869641
This. Op pls
>>
She's being so great because she's trying to make it worthwhile for you to let her stay there. You said yourself she was couch surfing at her friends before all of this.

I'd tell her to pay rent or help her find her own place if I was in your position. Until that point I don't think you can accurately judge how good of a partner she is.
>>
>>16869814
>Shes been super cool about everything, she told me to think about it, she went to the store and I gave her some money to pick stuff up for me as well.

>What do you guys think?

Woops, missed this part. The fact she didnt blow up on you indicates she's not just crazy. I'd be tempted to split rent with her in your position, saves you money and you enjoy her company.
>>
>>16869837
>Of note, if she pays rent, she's now a renter protected by renting laws, meaning you definitely can't just randomly decide to kick her out.
That's likely an issue already, depending on where he lives.
>>
>>16868740
This guy knows what he's talking about. You and I think alike. I need to know you more.
>>
She sounds fine OP, don't listen too much to these narrowminded frogposters. You should talk about it with her tho.
>>
I'll tell you from personal experience; be careful. When my ex wife and I split up, I met a girl who was so hot and she kind of moved into my house. It seemed great, she cooked, cleaned and we fucked non-stop. She would go back to her hometown once a week or so, claiming to be visiting family. Well once when she wasn't there the sheriff's department came knocking on my door looking for her. Turns out she was a painkiller/heroin addict. And she hid it quite well. She showed up a few nights later out of her mind, I couldn't even understand her. I had to kick her out that night, she was nuts. A few days later she od'ed and killed herself. Her whole family knew about me and my house. It was fucked up. Wish I never met her.
>>
>>16868747

Between crazy women and stupid men neither one will ever be leaving the gene pool.
>>
Kick her out. There is nothing normal about someone you had a one night stand with suddenly living rent free in your apartment and blowing you to keep it.

Call her an uber, tell her she has to go, and be done with it.
>>
You should just make her really uncomfortable by putting your breakfast on in her asscheecks and eating it and I mean RAW! Throw some syrup on that shit. Fat bitches love syrup. Oi
>>
>>16868618
Yikes.

Okay, op this is hot.

But you should NEVER EVER DO THIS EVER.

Depending on the laws in your state she could end up moving in legally after a certain amount of time.

Kick her out. Now.
>>
Does anyone think that maybe she just likes his company? It might not be that she's there because she has no where else to go. OP has not kicked her out, so why would she think it's not okay? If anything, it's his fault for not telling her.
>>
>>16870579
Stop fetishizing this anon.

She doesn't like him. If she did she would be in a relationship with him. She is fucking him and feeding him in lieu of rent. That is step one in op never being able to get rid of her.
>>
>>16870356
Poor girl...
>>
Nice. Wish I could have that.
>>
>>16870625
Posts like this show how ppl who post advice here don't even read the whole thread, or at least OP's inputs.

OP, don't listen to all of these paranoid fags. Literally every thread on here is answered by paranoid motherfuckers who always say: 'leave her'.

Nobody here knows how she really is or isn't, so you should take the given advice with a grain of salt. I mean, you're the only one who can really know her... Let your instinct help you.
>>
>>16870635
Op, listen to someone who has had to fucking break someone's legs to end a similar situation with someone who actually was trying to legally move in to the place and accidentally spilled the beans on the plan to a third party.

Kick. Her. Out. Now.
>>
>>16870356
Another bait paradox post
>>
>>16870662
Please tell
>>
i had this relationship. step 1 dont define that you are in a relationship of any kind. step 2 live the good life bc you will regretkicking her outif yourstill into it. step 3 set precautions to be able to kick her out, i.e. change locks steal key w.e. before you give her the news. more sex the more the chubby will go away if thats what you want. dont fuck it up. or pass it this way.
>>
>>16868618
Wait, what the fuck? You mean to tell me you banged this one chick and she's just staying at your apartment now? That's so fucking weird, doesn't she have any personal belongings or a place of her own?
>>
File: Sblaze.jpg (804KB, 3096x1741px) Image search: [Google]
Sblaze.jpg
804KB, 3096x1741px
>>16868618
LOL.
I was at a keg party once, and met a grunge-type girl, we talked all night and left the party and went naked hot-tubbing and then back to my place for sex, and couldn't remember each other's names afterwards, and we hung out at my apartment together every day for weeks after that.

We've been happily married now for 16 years.
>>
again ive been in this relationship and all of the things about her being crazy that your worried about isnt guaranteed. but she most likely has daddy issues and a need to be and feel wanted and appriciated ect. along with a high sex drive and a possibility of past sexual abuse... butevery other part of her personality could be completely normal. just observe her and dont mess it up.
>>
Yeah have fun when the mental instability starts showing. 9/10 girls like you describe have at least one or two mental disorders. They throw the sex at you to try to keep you from noticing and entice you into a relationship. When she starts snapping AND SHE WILL OP make sure you completely disengage otherwise you may be dealing with either a violent bitch or a suicidal cutter who WILL blame you
>>
>>16871295
And let me reiterate I've had to deal with women like this and have several friends who have it never ever ends well.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.