[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I literally have no hobbies in life. All my current "hobbies"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 6126402.jpg (136KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
6126402.jpg
136KB, 500x338px
>I literally have no hobbies in life.
All my current "hobbies" are considered half-assed or i don't even do them right. Let's just say its like this- My friend's hobby is anime, and he watches it very well (finishing around 700 series) so he has a type of "achievement" of his hobby,proof that he really likes watching anime.
Everyone has something they are really good at. Me? i don't know what my "hobbies" are although i do like something like "technology" yet i lack enough study or money to focus on this subject. "Gaming" yet i only play 1 moba and i still suck at it.
so /adv/ i know this might be the most confusing post right now. So how can you help me about this?
>>
What do you like?
My hobbies:
>drawing
>writing
>making greentext lists
>hiking
>etc.
>>
>>16867922

Watching 700 series of anime isn't an achievement anon, it's incredibly sad

And hobbies are down to your own sense of achievement, not what some clown thinks
>>
File: 1362062502246.jpg (68KB, 516x350px) Image search: [Google]
1362062502246.jpg
68KB, 516x350px
seems to me like "hobbies" are a way to get you to buy shit you don't need to make others money or else you only have an "interest"
>>
I have never once in my life forced a hobby or interest

I have known people who did and they literally spend their entire lives moving from one hobby to the next

just be cool dude
>>
>>16867950
Not OP, but I have seen 700+ movies and perhaps I've read far more books. That isn't sad. If someone likes it and that makes him happy, who the fuck are you to decide that it's sad?

Kindly fuck off, you're here in 4chan like the rest of us.
>>
>>16868014
No, it is sad. Just cause you're surrounded by other losers on 4chan doesn't make it any less sad.
>>
>>16867922
>"Gaming" yet i only play 1 moba and i still suck at it

Always carry a tp and watch the map you fucking noob
>>
>>16868014
If it honestly makes you happy and it's your hobby why is it sad?

Do you think it would be less sad if OP spent that time doing things he didn't enjoy just to appease the social norms of society?
>>
If your one MOBA is League, I am in plat and would be willing to coach you, just post your username or a throwaway email to contact you with.
>>
On this sad, sad planet you can become a professional moba player, but you cannot become a professional anime watcher. You beat your friend op. Get good.
>>
>>16867922
You are missing the ENTIRE point of a hobby. It is NOT to become expert in whatever it is, or to see more films than anyone else, or to get into the Guinness Book of Records.

It is to have fun in your spare time. Period. If watching a few cartoons fills your spare time pleasantly, then watching a few cartoons is your hobby. If you draw really badly but enjoy doing it, then drawing really badly is your hobby. If finding something different to do every day is what you enjoy, then exploring different hobbies is your hobby.

The point is not to achieve anything, but to have fun.
>>
>>16868014
Not that Anon, but he has a point. It's not watching 700+ of anything that's sad, it's making a point of it that is. The point of the hobby becomes clearing as much series as you can, rather than enjoy the individual series for what they are.
>>
>>16868361
Thank you. Not OP but I kinda feel like them sometimes, and this is actually very true and helpful.
>>
>>16868006
no theyre things you do for fun you fucking retard
>>
>>16868361
Thanks for the eye opener. Sometimes in this competitive world we genuinely forget to have fun.
>>
>>16868257
>>16868361
These two. I guess in times of social media where kinda obsessed with talking about our lives and put them into words that we somehow forget to live. Though I know how hard it is and I'm in exactly the same situation like OP. At least I started working out excessively
>>
>>16868495
I can agree with this, but the other guy's attitude pissed me off.
>>
File: bemusion.jpg (7KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
bemusion.jpg
7KB, 300x219px
>>16867922
>My friend's hobby is anime, and he watches it very well
>>and he watches it very well
>>>watches it very well
>>
>>16870059
I'm pretty good at watching tv myself. I've probably watched like 200+ series all the way through. Which I guess I'm not even trying if I'm not at 700. Fuck I suck at watching tv...
>>
>>16870081
i think i am better. i watch tv all day while eating chips, yes at the same time. Im to lying. you can ask my mum if you dont believe me.
>>
>>16867922
If near PA, Ohio, or California battlebot is an option. 1lb and 3lb robots aren't too pricey.

Useful links
Event listing-http://buildersdb.com/
Battlebots Forum- http://sparc.tools/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.