[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 27 years old and have never really gotten attention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: a33839cbe5a55e3a37355095f9875db5.jpg (187KB, 756x1064px) Image search: [Google]
a33839cbe5a55e3a37355095f9875db5.jpg
187KB, 756x1064px
I'm 27 years old and have never really gotten attention from girls before.

I've been having sex with a girl from work for a few weeks (I lost my virginity to her, but I lied and said I've had a gf before), and I kind of thought of us as becoming like a bf-gf. However, when she told me her partner count (8) this seemed really high to me compared to how she seemed to present herself (always tells me how she likes to spend her time alone with her dog and doesn't really go out much or whatever. She's also quite a bit younger than me - 22). And I really don't know if I feel comfortable with being a bf-gf with her now.

Is this a normal thing to think/want? I'll probably keep having sex with her to gain some experience for the time being at least.
>>
>>16866398
>when she told me her partner count (8) this seemed really high to me
Well, it's not and you're a moron.
>>
You're insecure.

That's honestly about it, really. Just recognize that and you'll be on the first step of getting over it.

You're the one fucking her, not them.
>>
8 is a lot, but who tf cares, stop worrying and enjoy what you have while it lasts.
>>
>>16866410

Well, I think my insecurity is justified here.
>>
>>16866428
You'd rather fester in insecurity or something?
>>
File: 1455247091903.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1455247091903.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>16866398
Honestly OP 8 is pretty low. For someone old enough to have their bachelors.
>>
>>16866430

No, which is why I said I would probably carry on like we are now in hopes of getting over it by gaining experience.

The question is more about whether it's normal to want a partner who is more similar to your experience level which is what I thought she was at first.

I'm asking because I don't know if it would be weird to bring this up with her. I don't really want to ruin our relationship or whatever it is since I do genuinely like spending time with her.
>>
Partner count doesn't really correlate with how much sex they have.

For example, a girl who is in a steady relationship has sex nearly every day, where as the girl who has more partners but not in a serious relationship only has sex infrequently.

Basically, 8 different guys, nothing really came out of it until she met you.
>>
>>16866448
Just be honest with her. She'll be surprised, but otherwise understanding.

Went through the same thing with an old ex; She was a massive slut before we met and I was a virgin but she didn't know. I later told her and she was surprised.
The sex got better, too. Lasted for like three years.
>>
>>16866448
Normal to who, dude?

People post threads about this fairly often. I think it's normal to people insecure with their relationship and/or sexual experience to be nervous about any relationship, let alone someone more experienced then them.

If you are both new the mistakes you make won't matter, but someone who has had eight different relationships might feel differently.

Tell her how you feel, and you'll feel better about it. Or she'll dump you when she finds out you lied to her. You know, whichever.
>>
8 partners at 27 isnt that bad honestly. If you want to make things serious you should think about coming clean with her though.

>>16866448
>The question is more about whether it's normal to want a partner who is more similar to your experience level which is what I thought she was at first.
Sure, it's normal to feel more comfortable with what's familiar. But you also need to ask if never leaving your comfort zone is worth it. In my experience, it generally is.

I won't fault you for thinking twice in this situation, but try to approach it with a level head.
>>
>>16867037

She's had 8 partners at 22, not 27.
>>
File: 3.jpg (473KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
473KB, 1280x720px
>>16866398
8 is high, I personally wouldnt be interested in her any more as a long term thing

3 or 4 is as high as I would go into marriage, and my current gf only had 1 and I think I might marry her
>>
File: 1397606604615.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1397606604615.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>16866398

>her partner count (8) this seemed really high to me

If you're in your late 20's and you still think like this you are a fucking dildo with legs.

Its totally okay to be insecure and a fuckhead about how many sex partners a woman has had when you're a shitty little teenager but honestly, as an adult, you have no excuse.

Sex is fun. People have sex. She presents herself nicely, you like her, she likes you, don't be a fucking idiot.

The older you get, the more sex partners women are going to have. This social stigma dudes have about wanting the "purest" woman in all the land is fucking stupid and its not realistic at all.

I'm not telling you its stupid not to want to be with a woman who doesn't respect herself and behaves irresponsibly, but you were obviously into this girl before you found out she had sex with EIGHT WHOLE GUYS (which really, isn't much, not taking into account the fact that it really doesn't matter).

This is a really stupid reason to stop seeing someone you like, thats all.

Women should be judged based on their character, not the number of people they've had sex with. Call me a white knight, tell me to go back to Tumblr, I don't give a shit. I just think its kind of stupid and petty and I don't expect anyone to stay chaste and pure just because I'm insecure about the fact that she's been sexually attracted to dudes that aren't me.

Its dumb, you're dumb, end of story.
>>
You're an idiot op. 8 is nothing.
>>
>>16867623

I don't know why you're being so condescending. Clearly I am not an adult in regards to matters like this since it's my first time.
>>
File: 1388521091483.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1388521091483.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>16867629

>Clearly I am not an adult in regards to matters like this since it's my first time.

Sorry I hurt your feelings, dude.

Grow the fuck up.

It'll make interacting with women far less painful and difficult.
>>
>>16867629
theyre being condescending because they have a high number and dont want to be judged for it, being reminded that people will judge them for it makes them upset
>>
>>16867650
Not him but people judge more often for having low counts, especially zero. In fact, she'd probably drop op if she found out he was a 27 y/o virgin. Normies like sex and get it relatively often, both men and women.
>>
>>16867623
THIS RIGHT HERE.
>>
>>16867623
To be honest OP, I would ignore every advice except this one. Live by that rule.
>>
>>16867528
Oh woops. Regardless the point stands about staying or leaving your comfort zone. It's generally worth it.

>>16867634
Does someone need a hug.
>>
>>16867650

>theyre being condescending because they have a high number and dont want to be judged for it

I'm a guy.

>being reminded that people will judge them for it makes them upset

I don't give a shit what people think. Other people can be as insecure as they want but I don't let them put their hang ups on me.

Just trying to be honest about a subject that a shocking number of people have been poorly educated in.
>>
File: 1385616521206.jpg (19KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1385616521206.jpg
19KB, 500x383px
>>16867672

>Does someone need a hug.

I dunno about need, but I wouldn't say no.
>>
>>16867679
I'm really wondering why you're being needlessly hostile though. I agree with the general idea of what you were saying, but the way you're treating it is silly and is more likely to scare someone off than encourage them to fix their shit.

It's not like the OP was going on some bitter rant or some nonsense.
>>
>mad whores biting the bait

good job OP
>>
>>16866398
let me get this right so im not getting confused

>you are a guy
>you are tapping that ass
>and you are worried about her partner count?

yeah umm nope the only ones who worry about that shit are female. because they dont want to be seen as a slut (even though some actually are)
if i was you, id keep my mouth shut and keep tapping that ass while you got it. because the other alternative just makes you a wanker.
as you should know by now once you get pussy you dont want mrs palmer unless you HAVE to
>>
>>16867623
>Its totally okay to be insecure and a fuckhead

Nigger you are literally blasting people because they don't conform to your personal preferences, please shut the fuck up.

>I'm not telling you its stupid not to want to be with a woman who doesn't respect herself and behaves irresponsibly
>Women should be judged based on their character, not the number of people they've had sex with.

What are you trying to say? That the number of people a woman (SPECIFICALLY women) go through isn't indicative of bad character?

Nice image by the way, good to know we're getting lectured by the same faggot that was "pulling tang like a goddamned astronaut" two years ago.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.