[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come to terms with the fact that I was circumcised against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: pierre.png (696KB, 485x590px) Image search: [Google]
pierre.png
696KB, 485x590px
How do I come to terms with the fact that I was circumcised against my will as a newborn?
>>
Sue your parents. It's about time someone does it.
>>
>>16865814
i like this idea, OP should go for it!

>>16865810
Let me tell you its probably far easier and far less painfull than getting circumcised at 20 - as i was.
>>
>>16865810
You just get over it. Seriously, I'm cut and I've never thought once I am negatively impacted. Beside. no smegma bro!
>>
>>16865838
Phimosis?
>>
Keep calm and fap on
>>
>>16865854
I have a really hard time fapping. Very rarely can I use my hand to do it and I usually have to hump my mattress or something. I couldn't even start until I was 15.
>>
>>16865861
Sue them dude
>>
>>16865846
>Seriously, I'm cut and I've never thought once I am negatively impacted.
You will never experience true pleasure.

>Beside. no smegma bro!
Great, now you don't have to wash your penis. That's certainly worth having your genitals irreparably damaged.
>>
I got it! Bitch about your penis envy on 4chan!
>>
>>16865850
nope - torn foreskin during sex, it healed tighter than before & got torn again. Getting hard-on itself started to be painful, was unable to stretch it out.

so i speak as a guy who experienced both states... and both have advantages. Personally Iprefer being circumcised.
>>
Deal with it like a man, faggot.
>>
>>16865814
Civil rights case of the decade in the making.

>>16865846
>Beside. no smegma bro!
True. I was tired of getting dust in my eyes, so I gouged them out. I also cut off both my hands so I wouldn't have to wash them again. Changed my life.

>>16865878
That's not what penis envy is.
>>
>>16865873
>>16865902
Ok fine. Spend the rest of your life with an inferiority complex over something you had no control over instead of getting the fuck over it. Whatever you guys feel like.
>>
>>16865814
Dude, do this. You would change society.

It's fucked how girls are so abhorrent about female circumcision in Africa, but when a baby gets circumcised in America it's no big deal.

Fuck that. You're mutilating somebody's body against their will, so Oprah can use the foreskins for her face cream (look it up, she actually does this.)
>>
>>16865999

you know your statement makes no sense, right?!
>>
>>16866004
I'm against circumcision, but I'm gonna kinda play devil's advocate here. Male circumcision, while still wrong, doesn't fuck up sex lives as much as female circumcision. Male circumcision will still let him have orgasms and sexual pleasure, but female circumcision usually entails removing the whole clitoris which is like cutting off a guy's whole penis.
>>
>>16865810
You kick your FOMO to the curb as the bullshit it is. You have not missed out on anythung worth mourning.
>>
>>16865810
By realising the greater injustice that you were given life to begin with against your will.
>>
Get over it.
>>
>>16866034
Going to play devils advocate too, they don't remove the whole clitoris, as most of it is internal (and that's the part that's stimulated during penetration).

And equating that to cutting off the entire penis wrong in the sense that removal of the entire penis is permanent end to any and all sex, period.

Cutting off the (external) clit is painful and reduces sexual pleasure. Cutting off the foreskin is painful and reduces sexual pleasure. Both come from religious and cultural beliefs trying to reduce sexual urges.
>>
>>16866234
>Going to play devils advocate too, they don't remove the whole clitoris, as most of it is internal (and that's the part that's stimulated during penetration).
That depends. There are a number of different practices used in female circumcision. The mildest, sometimes called sunna circumcision, involves removing the clitoral hood, but not the clitoris itself. The most extreme forms, called infibulation, really do attempt to remove the whole thing, and some don't even stop there: a few traditions go so far as to sew the vagina shut. There are a number of forms in between these as well.

So yeah, it could perhaps be argued that from an anatomical standpoint, some of the least extreme forms of FGM have a rough correspondence to male circumcision. Many, however, go way beyond.
>>
>>16866350
True but the vast majority are the clitoral hood and glans removal. Any procedures doing anything to the labia and sewing the vagina are the minority. And I've never heard of practices attempting to remove the internal clitoris. That's would be too invasive and advanced to be practical.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.