[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with the fact that at the age of 19 my acne has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: DQQpzXX.gif (2MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
DQQpzXX.gif
2MB, 350x263px
How do I deal with the fact that at the age of 19 my acne has faded away, have become much more attractive but missed out on far better experiences I could have made in my teen years if it had gone earlier? Or never existed in the first place.
I'm dwelling on that high school could have been much better..
>>
Don't worry anon, the point of non return is 35. Also PASS DA FUKKN SOURCE
>>
File: tumblr_lh0ck3pmjQ1qfdp9do1_500.jpg (97KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lh0ck3pmjQ1qfdp9do1_500.jpg
97KB, 500x365px
>>16864622
19 is nothing, live faster and better mack up for the time you feel you have lost, also if that's your photo tell me wear you are and I will help you with this.
>>
>>16864622
dude, don't be delusional; I'm 23 and 18-19 y old grills want the dick, my life is just starting and so is yours :- )
>>
>>16864622
>believing the magical high school meme

You didn't miss a thing, unless you have a fetish for getting home on time and dealing with angry dads.
>>
>>16864622

Nothing magical happens in high school unless your the alpha male star football player, and for 99% of everyone who goes to high school, isn't that.

Enjoy your life in college where women are less prudes, more interested in casual sex, and dudes are less pussies.
>>
>>16864622
one of the best skills you can learn in life is how to accept that you can't change the past, you can only learn from it. might as well start now. that's the vague old-person answer.

the more concrete answer is: every time you catch yourself thinking "it could have been/should have been" just stop and ask yourself "what can I do to make the most out of today?" then go do that.
>>
File: CkK8rYe.jpg (734KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CkK8rYe.jpg
734KB, 1920x1280px
Alright, thanks for the satisfying responses
To pay my advice tax, here's an image
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.