[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So recently I found out that my girlfriend lied to me, lie wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: jeah.png (114KB, 221x267px) Image search: [Google]
jeah.png
114KB, 221x267px
So recently I found out that my girlfriend lied to me, lie wasn't even that much big, we were sitting and talking so I asked her out of blue if she likes pictures of guys on social media, I wouldn't get mad because of that if she didn't swear that she doesn't, she even got mad that I asked. Next day she wanted to show me some stupid video on instagram so she had to go to liked pics to find it, she moved back a bit so I couldn't see but I actually saw. I broke up immediately just because she was lying, she then begged me not to break up, I asked her to tell me what else did she lie.

She didn't cheat though, should I forgive her?
>>
>>16862962
That's pretty harsh bro, especially since she was probably hiding it because she thought you would be mad.
>>
File: 1455244216982.jpg (152KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
1455244216982.jpg
152KB, 600x614px
Töte ihr.
>>
>>16862981
she says that she liked those pictures just out of boredom, like listing through the main page and liked

would believe that if she didn't like 3 pictures of one guy that weren't even posted in the same time, difference was days so it's obvious that she entered his profile to like them
>>
>>16862962

Everybody lies.

Wanna know what I world without lies would look like?
>Domestic violence would skyrocket, with majority of victims male, all because she asked "Do I look fat in this".
>No one would be elected because no one wants to hear the truth "Some things just can't be changed by one man in one seat for one season".
>Espionage would become defunct... which could have potentially make Hitler win.
>Minorities would flat out be told "We only hire you because we have too - we don't think you'll work very hard shaniqua "look at dese nails" tyrone.
>No one would invest in any company ever.
>Men would straight up stop talking to women because we'd all know how creepy and evil they all think we are.
>Divorce courts, however, would be more fair. Pretty much the only upside.

Lies make the world go round.
You can forgive a little white lie.
>>
>>16863001
I would but when I asked her to tell me what else did she lie, she refused. I don't know I would just feel a little weird if I tried to pretend like verything is normal, I lie a lot but I never lied to her
>>
>>16863007

You will eventually.

It might be when she asks you "Hey, I just bought these cute new shoes for nearly $1000, do you like 'em? what do you think?"

or it could just be "Hey, I spent all day coking you a nice valentines day meal, I hope you like it"...

Or something that won't have some feminazi rage at me for sexism, like "Hey, you like the fact I've got a penis, don't you?"...

My point is, at some point or another, whether it's to protect her feelings or your own, you will lie.

and when you do lie, there is a chance she'll find out.

Now, what kind of example - what kind of precedence - do you want to set when she eventually catches you out in a little lie?
Do you want to show that it's okay to forgive, and have this as a little "get out of jail free card", or do you want to show her that little white lies are dump-worthy.

Forgivin' aint weak. It's strategic.
>>
>>16862962

>I BROKE UP WITH HER IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE SHE LIED ABOUT LIKING POSTS ON INSTARGRAM!
>but id be totally fine iwth the acti f she'd just been honest lul

ever consider that saying
>I WONT BE MAD
is just a hint that you would be mad? the fact that your asking her this question shows that it does in fact make you uncomfortable. and the fact that you jumped to breaking up over a white lie shows that she shouldnt tell you the truth about siad situation cuz you'd blow that out of proportion too
>>
>>16862962

the fact that you wanted to break up with her over this shows that you did in fact care about it.

when people lie about things we dont care about, we giggle. we laugh. we say 'why would you lie abotu that?' we get confused and when we find the answer we say
>its okay, just be honest with me in the future. i know its a white lie, but sometimes they can snowball or you might think you're saying what i want to hear but its counter productive to my endgame
>>
>>16863007
>I asked her to tell me what else did she lie, she refused

How come no one is pointing out this. That's a huge red flag if I ever saw one.
>>
>>16863031
Op here

That's a big reason why I'm here now
>>
>>16863089
Look OP, ignore these cucks. If she's willing to lie about small shit, imagine about big shit.

Yeah, nah.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.