[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been best friends with someone for 14 years. The past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x334px
I've been best friends with someone for 14 years. The past year or so I've developed romantic feelings for her.
I'm stuck in between keeping these feelings in or finally telling her how I feel.

What would you do?
>>
>>16862183

tell her, you'll regret not doing it.
>>
>>16862185
Agreed
>>
>>16862183
tell her obviously, anyway there is a 70% of probability that she says no, but tell her anyway
>>
>>16862185
This. And a good friend wouldn't make it awkward if she doesn't feel the same way.
>>
>>16862183
poop in her mailbox
>>
>>16862183
If you've been in friend zone for that long, there's probably a reason.
>>
>>16862210
This. Say it with poo.
Make sure it's wet and sticky though. Dried out poo is no use to anyone.
>>
Want to give an example of a possible outcome.

A while back, I met a girl in college and we eventually became very good friends. I'm not sure if we were best friends but we were extremely close; I told her things I to this day haven't told anyone else, and as far as I know she did the same with me. For whatever reason, for the first few years I knew her I just couldn't find her attractive. She's a very pretty girl and my friends would always bring it up when I introduced her to them, but I never saw it.

But then, for some reason I don't know, I started liking her. It was like a switch flipped in me, one day I couldn't care and the next I couldn't stop thinking about her. I remember one particular moment when I ran into her by chance on campus. We talked for a minute or so and she gave me this big smile as she left, as she usually does, and after that I had the biggest butterflies in my stomach. I knew then and there that I had to either tell her ASAP or stop hanging around her, because it was driving me crazy.

I did tell her soon after, knowing she didn't like me, and she let me down pretty easy. By chance, at the same time a new friend of hers asked her out the next week; she said yes. They've been together ever since, 3 years later.

I'd say I'm still good friends with both of them, but ever since that day she acts strangely around me. Although she was my best friend, I'm used to being rejected and figured the best way to go forward would be to treat like I used to; but she sorta started to close herself off from me. She wouldn't talk to me at all right after it happened, until about a month after. And since then, if I so much as glance in her direction she covers herself up and looks another way unless I come over to talk to her. If we're walking and I bump her hand or something by accident, she'll recoil a bit and hold her hand away from me. It makes me uncomfortable to be around her now.
>>
Are you both the same gender or opposite? Does she like your gender?

If she does, I would tell her. I'm awful at keeping my feelings in though.
>>
>>16862183
2 things will happen...

It'll change the relationship completely, either you'll both fuck like mad or she'll fuck that guy to your left.

Now then, I'm unsure if I should call you either "A fucking retard" or "Dense motherfucker"

>I've been best friends with someone for 14 years.

You should know everything about this person by now! Like come on, bloody hell! How fucking inept are you?!
>>
Maybe he's known her longer than 14 years..they've been besties for 14 years. How lovely to spend a lifetime getting to know your lover
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.