[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want advivce from a drunk slut? No? okayu. But if you do, i;ll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: beer-wine.jpg (141KB, 943x942px) Image search: [Google]
beer-wine.jpg
141KB, 943x942px
Want advivce from a drunk slut? No? okayu. But if you do, i;ll asnwer you straight till i knock out. ive had like 7 shorts of tequila, so im not going to be awake long
>>
Not really into your advice, no, but I got completely cockblocked today so if you relate some of your drunken sluttish antics I'll be on the edge of my seat.
>>
>only 7 shots
>not going to be awake long

how do you party without getting raped
my girl can punish half a quart easily within the hour and be fine the whole night. and she's also a drunk slut.
>>
>>16860097
Not advice but just a general question

Are you the type of slut who enjoys being a slut, are you the kind of slut that hates doing slutty things but physically can't stop, or are you a slut that feels compelled to do slutty things out of guilt because someone had boundary issues with you at a young age?

No judgement, it's a legit question
>>
>>16860178
my drunk slut gf is a slut because she's blacked out drunk and horny. i don't tell her this but if i catch some dude fucking her at a party i walk in there and join in. if he's uncomfortable he'll leave and i'll finish but if he wants to fight i beat his ass. no one ever stayed for the threesome yet.
>>
>>16860130
/just google tits or something. You'll see better than what ive got.>>16860171
Guess I'm fragile compared to your ggf. .

>>16860178
I just very much enjoy guuys, and dont see it as wrong to indulge.
>>
>>16860199
I'm the same way with girls DESU, most enjoy it although a few felt guilty. Everyone has needs and urges
>>
>>16860199

What's the sluttiest thing you've done?

When was the last time you cheated on your boyfriend?
>>
>>16860097
Okay OP. I need advice from a drunk slut.

I am fairly attractive, but have a better looking body. I just want to have sex. I love sex. Girls love having sex with me, when I do have sex with a girl. But I just fail at finding sluts that just want to fuck. Every girl I talk to gives me the "I don't do that" excuse.

Basically how can I tell if a girl is being genuine that she isn't looking to hook up, or if she is just bullshitting and playing hard to get so that I don't start thinking she is a slut?
>>
Should I have a bottle of scotch or vodka tonight?
>>
>>16860097
Why do women drink when they are such light weights?

Serious question here.

I mean what's the fucking point? I've only met one woman who can drink on my level, and she was this evil bitch in hqbn that I met while I was in Okinawa.
>>
>>16860233
Do vodka man, scotch fucking sucks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.