[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend has a big crush on this girl who I also like. Her and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: received_804244429687469.jpg (43KB, 635x830px) Image search: [Google]
received_804244429687469.jpg
43KB, 635x830px
My friend has a big crush on this girl who I also like. Her and I have been talking alot more recently and it seems like she likes me more than my friend. I think I'm starting to fall for her. Any help or advice because I feel like an utter dick.
>>
Tell him that you have feelings for her too. Honesty as soon as possible will make things easier in the future.
>>
>>16859250

how deep dose your brolationship go? if deep, talk to your friend and explain, and think it'd be best if you both went bros before hos.

if not, go for the ho, but lose your friend.
>>
>>16859262
Thanks, I appreciate the reply pal.
>>
>>16859270
He's the closest thing I have to a brother, I pick him over her any day, it's just that I don't think she even likes him.
>>
>>16859279

>its just htat i dont think she even likes him

then like i said, bros before ho's.

>BUT I WANT TO HAVE HER FOR MY OWN THEN

but thats jsut gonna break your friends heart. you know hes hella into her, and you're gonna take her. doesnt matter if she likes you over him, you're still taking away the lady of his wishes.

you wil lturn him into that guy that comes here and talks about how much he hates his best friend cuz hes fucking the woman hes in love with.
>>
>>16859290
Yeah starting this has given me the idea to just back the fuck off, cheers for the replies mate.
>>
>>16859299

thank god. it'd be really sad if you disregarded your bros feelings just cuz she doesnt like him.
>>
>>16859307
Yeah I didn't think of it nearly as deep as you stated it.
>>
>>16859310

ur bros feelings? its a dick move regardless. thats like saying its okay to steal something because they didnt like it 'that much'.
>>
*shrug* I've been in similar positions twice:

The first time.

A friend was MASSIVELY in to this girl. He signed up for an advanced literature class just for the opportunity to hang out with her more. Another friend signed up halfway to mess with him (because he also knows her, and it's obvious she wasn't at all in to him), he asked if I wanted to join too, and I said sure why not.

We all started hanging out together. She lived a bit off campus, so he started giving her rides for a while.

He ends up dropping out because he can't handle the class, other friend does the same. I stay and end up giving her rides because why not.

We become friendly and the whole time, I'm trying to rope in my other friend (the one who likes her) as much as possible, but it's becoming pretty clear she likes me, and truth is, I'm starting to like her more and more because she's brilliant, kind of quirky, and fun to talk to. But, I follow the bro's before hoe's mantra, and ultimately end up shutting everything down.

End of the semester, him and I have a blow out where he's jealous as fuck at me, and we don't end up talking almost a year and a half.

Sacrificed the girl, only to have it blow up in my face.

Second girl: I met this girl, and for the first time in my life, fell for her almost on first sight. We end up having a pretty epic conversation that lasts literally 'til the sun rises, and after talking to her, I have a completely brand new take on life. Hearing her story genuinely inspires me. Problem was, she was pretty in to a friend and they'd had a thing in the past. At this point, I just decide holding myself back isn't worth it. So a few days later I ask him if it's cool if I try and start something with her.

He gives his blessing, I make my move. She was my first love, and it was one of the pivotal moments in my life.

You never know. Doesn't hurt to at least see what's up. Living with a "what if" is one of the worst regrets you can ever have.
>>
>>16859250
This happened once in my friend group there was a guy and a girl who knew each other for a while the guy liked her but not vice versa, me and another guy got introduced to her and then she ended up dating the guy I was introduced to her with for a while. The first guy who was friends with her for a long while got really pissy and didn't talk to them for a while said he needed a break. Consider this OP if you get with the girl he likes then he probably wont want to hangout with you two anymore because it would most likley kill him seeing you two together unless he is a very mature adult
>>
>>16859377

>very mature adult

im sorry, I'm super 'get over it' in terms of dating, but being mature has nothing to do with how bad it hurts to see your best friend date the girl you wanna be with. nothing.

actual maturity would be realizing you guys can just enjoy each other wihtout the girl in the mix, cuz thats going to be more temporary than not regardless
>>
I want to state that I don't want to ask her out. It's more or less the fact that I'm starting to like her but I don't want to because I want my friend and her to go out.
>>
>>16859425
I like her and I can't help it is what I mean. And I have always went by bros before hoes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.