[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal when you want to be a cool successful guy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

How do you deal when you want to be a cool successful guy and you're not one to begin with?
>>
>>16858784

>how do you deal

we get this question every fucking day. every fucking day. there is no step by step guide to dealing. dealing is dealing. its like asking how to think. you simply do it. DEALING WITH IT is the advice.

that being said
>be cool
>be successful

no more problem
>>
> Don't watch Gundam SEED
>>
>>16858803
>we get thisquestion every fucking day. every fucking day.
sorry, I haven't been here ina while

>be cool
>be successful
>no more problem
but I'm not a guy, that's where the downfall seems to start
>>
>>16858784
You have to THINK that you're cool and successful. You aren't cool and successful because you don't believe you are and don't telegraph that you are.

Go do some shit you think is cool and succeed at it.
>>
>>16858809

that makes being cool easier. girls who act cool are cool as long as they are attractive. girls who make an okay living are successful and 'career driven'. the bar is far lower.

to be 'cool' all a chick has to do is look hot, and wear black. thats it.
>>
>>16858832
but that cool is not cool for me, it's lame and easy. Besides that, being cool as a girl usually means you'll have guys wanting to bone you, which I don't want, either. I want to experience being a guy in society, that's what I know I can conform with.
>>
eh, i'm neither cool nor successful but i'm still popular. 'tis the power of the gorgeous eyes and beautiful face. i once did an experiment where i talked about the impact of image comics on the industry for half a fucking hour and the girl didn't get up to leave.

if you don't have a pretty face i suggest you get a rockin' bod instead OP. that's one thing you can control. i don't bother, but if you have the will to get buff maybe girls will like you.
>>
>>16858849

okay.
>>
>>16858849
Post your pic, cool guy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.