[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend says she wants me to choke her a little bit during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: Vader_Force_chokes_Motti.png (1MB, 1214x815px) Image search: [Google]
Vader_Force_chokes_Motti.png
1MB, 1214x815px
Girlfriend says she wants me to choke her a little bit during sex.

She's never said anything about this before (we've only been together for like 4 months), and I'm curious what /adv/'s read on the matter is.

What does this say about her personality? What about my personality? I have no problem during it if it helps her get off, it just seems out of place to me.
>>
>>16857922

It means she want's to sue you for rape once she videotapes you doing it

Get out while you can
>>
Why is it out of place? A lot of people enjoy some form of domination.

Fuck you mean, your personality? You didn't say what you thought of it. As for hers, what do you think? It's a fetish shitmonger ffs.
>>
1. Ask GF has she suffered physical trauma in the past?

2. Hear her answer.

3. Connect the dots, friend. Does she mistake viloence for love????

4. Use your conscience!
>>
>>16857934
yeah after doing some googling I've found that it's actually fairly common amongst women.

And idk what I meant I just threw that in there.

Frankly I'm just concerned I'm going to hurt her,
>>
It says nothing. Stuff like that in the bedroom can be as much about the sensation as it is about the literal reading of what's taking place. Bear in mind that she's just asking for you to hold her in a particular way.
>>
>>16857945
True, I've just never been with a girl that asks for something like that.
>>
>>16857922
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
>>
>>16857922
It's just a kink, a fetish. I like being rough in the bedroom too. If a girl is into it, I like to tug on her hair, push her around a bit. A lot of girls love that shit.
>>
>>16857944
Please ignore the two retards talking about rape and physical trauma. Seriously, pay no mind to it. You’re obviously very new to this.

Really man, it's just a kink. Nothing to do with personality on either end. There's a lot of ways to make sure it stays safe. Try a safeword or let her tap you somewhere if she experiences discomfort. Let her guide you, control pressure when you grab her throat, etc.
>>
>>16857954
yeah not a sexual wizard here. Been with a couple other girls but none have been into this.

Or if they were they never really expressed it
>>
File: ywc12-001_2.jpg (122KB, 711x711px) Image search: [Google]
ywc12-001_2.jpg
122KB, 711x711px
>>
File: 3543574.jpg (38KB, 634x356px) Image search: [Google]
3543574.jpg
38KB, 634x356px
>>16857954
>safeword
>choking
>>
>>16857964
ah topical
>>
>>16857964
this is fake right
>>
>>16857962
You don't have to be a sexually wizard. My boyfriend and I were virgins before getting together and now we fuck like rabbits and always take turns dominating each other. We both like being choked. Just take your time with it. Don't worry about it, just express your concerns with hurting her.
>>
Be a man, just start of by lightly holding her by her neck and not really squeezing, that's how my gf likes it, and then maybe just squeeze a tiny bit more, a tiny bit more, she'll tell you when it's uncomfortable, some bitches love getting choked while fucking to the point they almost pass out oddly enough
>>
>>16857968
I'm not sure if you've ever even tried it but you should still be able to get a single fucking word out. Man I hope you don't choke your SO for so long they can't speak a single time. Please don't ever have sex.
>>
>>16857981
>femdom
FUCK I hope I can find a gf like you someday
>>
>>16857922
She probably just wants you to put your hand on her neck. She most likely doesn't want you to actually squeeze, or only squeeze a tiny bit. I like being choked, but as soon as it feels like he's cutting off my circulation, or if my face feels like it's turning red, that's too much.
>>
File: 1436756679091.jpg (46KB, 339x276px) Image search: [Google]
1436756679091.jpg
46KB, 339x276px
>>16857985
>you must be really bad at choking
>so don't ever try having sex or you'll fuck up the choking part
Please don't ever have sex.
>>
>>16857987
Haha, it's truly wonderful. Never thought I'd enjoy it as much as I do, but I get to go from slutty, seductive domme to cute, doting gf. My man is practically wrapped around my finger because of it. Life is great.
>>
File: 1456372935541.gif (1MB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
1456372935541.gif
1MB, 300x159px
>>16858005
If your life is so great why are you shitting up /adv/ with your blog posting instead of living your magnificent existence with your cuckold?
>>
File: Suggestion.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Suggestion.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
>>16858018

>pegasus

Yes I sure am the one shitting up /adv/
>>
>>16858031
You are shitting it up with your blog posting

Not to mention you're a man pretending to be a woman
>>
>>16857922
Its just a fetish id like to be choked out by a girl while i cum, doesnt say anything about my personality. A lot of animals do biting and shit when they mate so it'd not that weird.
>>
File: 1456337698497.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1456337698497.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>>16858037
Hardly blog posting, cunt biscuit. I'm trying to give OP advice to enhance his sex life. You wouldn't be so mad if you had one.

>grills on 4chan don't exist!!!

Could you sound like more of a beta virgin
>>
>>16858069

What part of this post is advice?

>Haha, it's truly wonderful.
Not advice, declarative statement.

> Never thought I'd enjoy it as much as I do, but I get to go from slutty, seductive domme to cute, doting gf.

>My man is practically wrapped around my finger because of it. Life is great.

9/10 made me reply
>>
>>16858081

I was responding to anon, chumpis. About 4 other replies here are by me.
>>
>>16858095
Yet its not advice, therefore blog posting.

The prosecution has made its case, Mr. Wrong.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452462521806.jpg (17KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452462521806.jpg
17KB, 540x303px
>>16858111
>>
Will shut up after this!

IMO it's scary to me that somehow self-deprication has become socially acceptable.

Many, many folks confuse intimacy with viloence, chaos, or worse.

With this paradigm change in our culture that now says if-it-feels-right-then-run-with-it, sooo many people are ignoring warning signs, and are led to miss opportunities to seek help.

Personally, want to thank OP for indirectly showing me that I confuse clusterfucks with love!

Prayers.
>>
I love being choked.

I'm a confident woman outside of the bedroom, but it really gets me off to have strong hands around my neck, reminding me that I'm not in control. I also love dirty, degrading talk, and roughness in general. I cum way easier and harder when I can't breathe easily. When I masturbate, I often hold my breath and cover my mouth. It makes it easier to focus on the physical feelings edging me closer to orgasm, a sort of meditation in a way.

Maybe your girlfriend is a dirty, cock-loving whore like me.
>>
>>16858140
What the fuck are you even on about? I think you're severely mistaken about domination between couples.
>>
First of all, DO NOT actually choke her. Shit's dangerous. People get seriously injured from that. Some of them even die. If you really do feel you need to do this, then do your homework: many BDSM sites have information on how to do this relatively safely.

In the meantime, run an ice cube lightly across her neck and see what happens.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.