[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Pilled And No Return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: youreyesfeelheavy.png (159KB, 614x460px) Image search: [Google]
youreyesfeelheavy.png
159KB, 614x460px
>Always odd as a kid, had a lot of crushes in High School
>Discover 4chan
>Old SJW ex would mock it. She was ironically as hateful as those Nazis she despised.
>Most of my friends use it for shit posting or /b/
>I start going on /tv/, /mu/, /fit/, /soc/ and /lit/.
>Use this site for information. Be respectful, be responsible.
>Learn to use it to my advantage.
>2 years pass.
>Get 100+ friends on skype. In amazing shape. Sharply dressed/groomed. Informed on new events in the world before most people I know. Women just open up to me easily now.
>This site gave me confidence. I learned to speak my mind properly while respecting the free will of others.
>Most people now bore me. I feel as if I can't see the beauty in the world anymore.
>"Hey anon :) fart jokes r funny. lol i like Asking Alexandra and a Day To Remember"
God... I mean people are so fascinating to me yet I just can't relate to most anymore.
>>
Welcome to adulthood. You're not special, in fact, your diction suggests that you operate at a low to average intelligence quotient.
>>
You suck at hiding how arrogant you are.
>>
I dom`t give a fuck about how arrogant OP might seem, if he managed to do this for real, then good job. I wish I could be as social as you are.
>>
You made great progress on your way to enlightenment young grasshopper. Just beware not to fall for the trappings of pride. Those people are on their way too, don't judge them, help them them and be an example to them.
>>
>>16856745
>I learned to speak my mind properly while respecting the free will of others.
Where the fuck did you learn that? It certainly wasn't from 4chan.
>>
>>16856766
>>16856770
It was probably more /lit/ and actually reading to be honest.
>>16856757
>>16856759
I can see how my statements could come off as arrogant. I'm rather sleepy at the moment, but I just feel so cold and isolated. I love others I just can't relate anymore to them. I smile yet I feel so cold inside.
>>
>>16856745
>This site gave me confidence. I learned to speak my mind properly while respecting the free will of others.

Poorly disguised bait.
1/10
>>
File: syphilis.jpg (82KB, 960x540px)
syphilis.jpg
82KB, 960x540px
Seems easy to me. You're living behind a glass wall. Your interactions aren't with people- they're at one remove, via a computer.

Whether you kids like it or not, there's always a note of falsity there- a perpetual sticking point, like the early days of a relationship, where you're carefully managing he impression of the person you're interacting with.

... and that's an important thing, right there. In real life, you can't truly manage your presentation of yourself, at least not for long. Speaking for myself, as a frequent skype user (I live on a ship for 6 months out of the year, and skype with my wife and kids), it's a means of communication, not a substitute for holding them in my arms, and burying my nose in my wife's hair while we're sleeping.
Fuck, I'd be depressed, too, if I had only digital presence for others in my life. It's like the difference between taking a picture of soup and eating it, op.

No wonder you're unhappy. Sorry, man.
>>
Red Pill. So I get that's what an autist calls being responsible.

That's cute OP. It's like a kid who just found out Santa isn't real and he's telling all is friends about it. Btw your statement doesn't come off as arrogant, it is arrogant. You attribute the fact you can't relate to people because you feel superior to them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.