[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get to enjoy my life again? I can't find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: a fake.jpg (170KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a fake.jpg
170KB, 2000x1000px
How the fuck do I get to enjoy my life again?

I can't find anything that interests me. Everything sounds like a dumb and shallow stuff for kids. I can't find a single book, movie or video game that might entertain me. Sports got boring after finishing college.

I'm slowly losing my taste of life. I always tried to be an alpha with a lot of friends, but it gets tiring as fuck. I don't really want to pretend that I like going to parties or get drunk. All of this stuff I do just to have a lot of friends and spend friday nights with some people makes me fucking sick. I'm even losing my sex drive. My whole life is a fucking imitation just because I didn't like being a beta - I have a girlfriend just because I don't want to feel like a piece of shit.

Jesus christ.
>>
Who fucking cares just do shit ya fucki g retard
>>
>>16855287
This shit isn't fun anymore, that's the problem

It's getting boring and exhausting
>>
$10 says there are things that you're turning down for made up reasons, when in reality you're just anxious or insecure about trying them. You'd probably enjoy the shit out of being amazing at something very difficult or significant, but the challenge can be a huge turn-off. Get over it. Do something worth living for if you're this desperate to find meaning in your existence.
>>
>>16855286
>videogames are shallow

No shit.
>>
>>16855286
Shoulda stayed true to yourself homepai.

You're gonna have to tear down your personality to bare ego and start over. Any preconceptions about stuff you had before; 'scifi books are for queers,' get rid of it.

Start trying new things. Ditch your girl.
>>
Try taking a vacation. I know you said that you lost interest in sports, but if you can play basketball you should to a basketball park and play pickup
>>
>>16855286

First and most important priority is to completely ignore the whole "Alpha/Beta" shit people came up with and recognize people are more complicated than that. And don't ever be afraid of being labeled a Beta - you don't give a fuck about people anymore, remember?

Second, if trying to entertain yourself or be social no longer appeals to you, then try self-improvement in any way you like. Exercise, study for a new better paying job, learn a new skill just for the sake of learning something new (play an instrument, learn to draw/paint, learn how to shoot, take up a martial art or boxing), try to be more spiritual by going to church/mosque/temple more often (or hang out on Atheist discussion forums if that's your thing).

No, none of that stuff I just mentioned is guaranteed to restore your taste for life. It's just something for you to do so you don't sit on your ass and waste away doing nothing. This way, when something comes along that kindles your interest, you'll be better prepared to handle it.
>>
File: 1452995577154.png (409KB, 652x519px) Image search: [Google]
1452995577154.png
409KB, 652x519px
>>16855286
Are you seriously trying to tell me that your tired of getting laid?
>>
>Everything seems childish.

Two possibilities. Either you need to grow up, or you have realized that the modern society is infantalized to a ridiculous degree. If it is the first (ie, if you don't want to do fun things because you're afraid you won't look 'cool'), grow the fuck up and enjoy what you enjoy. If it is the second (ie, the interests of your friends genuinely seem retardedly simple and of no merit to you) then you need to seriously think about what you want out of life. And, honestly, you still need to grow up and do what you want to do.
>>
>>16855364
Also permanently get rid of the words 'alpha', 'beta', and similar. Honestly you are giving off the air of someone that has completely externalized their self-worth, which means that sooner or later you are going to lose it.
>>
File: disregard.jpg (61KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
disregard.jpg
61KB, 600x788px
>>16855358
>Are you seriously trying to tell me that your tired of getting laid?

Not the OP, but kid, once you get to a certain age you suddenly realize there are bigger priorities than getting your dick wet.
>>
File: 1453676977610.gif (943KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
1453676977610.gif
943KB, 500x210px
>>16855385
>tfw virgin
>tfw never felt a pussy bareback
>>
File: 1454773392630.gif (456KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1454773392630.gif
456KB, 480x361px
Also I have no idea why people act like if you have sex with a condom on that you've done it congratz gg no re

Bareback or gtfo

>tfw havent ever done it period
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.