[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never had an orgasm. Not even masturbating and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cutecat.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cutecat.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
I have never had an orgasm. Not even masturbating and I have masturbated a lot. I've had many sexual partners but I've only come close a few times. Now I am in a committed relationship and I'm having some of the best sex and oral sex of my life but I still can't get past the edge. My BF [22] has tried with extended foreplay (probably an hour) followed by PIV and I felt really close a few times but I just never got there. We did some research and found that some women need clitoral and vaginal stimulation to reach orgasm so tonight after some foreplay we tried sex in a spooning position. I rubbed my clit while he fucked me and I was the closest I've ever been. Definitely the best sex I've EVER had. I really thought it was going to happen but it never did.

How do I get past this edge?
>>
spooning is the best position
hmm maybe do it faster?
>>
I have the same problem but mine is related to control and deep trust problems. I'm very committed and very in love with my fiance but everytime I get close to any kind of orgasm I get this weird feeling of panic instead of pleasure. He tries so hard to please me but I am literally scared of having an orgasm and i always have been.
>>
>>16854094
>I rubbed my clit while he fucked me and I was the closest I've ever been. Definitely the best sex I've EVER had. I really thought it was going to happen but it never did.

keep doing that untill it works?

I would suggest a vibrator or something, but if you become dependant on a toy it could ruin real sex. Just keep trying and relax.
>>
My orgasms were really stubborn, too. My magic combination turned out to be clit-focused oral with g-spot fingering.

You're getting there, just keep trying. Use things that you know work, and experiment to try to find things that work better. The first orgasm is always the hardest, and it gets easier.
>>
>>16854094
Whenever my ex was close, she would want me to lightly choke her or a finger in her ass and it worked every time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.