[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl has been leading me on for months >think shes just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1389230382707.png (28KB, 253x256px) Image search: [Google]
1389230382707.png
28KB, 253x256px
>girl has been leading me on for months
>think shes just playing hard to get, she teases n shit
>one day i see her making out with another guy in her car
>instead of getting sad, i get mad
>i go and fuck another girl and we live happily ever after
>original girl's guy breaks it off with her and she comes crawling back
>lol no way fag

did I do good /adv/? For once in my life i followed the general advice given to me on this board and i actually came out smellin like a rose. It wasnt just a meme
>>
>>16853630
Good job anon
>>
Joke's on you, do you really think this is going to make you happy in the long run? Sure, you feel like a king now, but you still didn't get the girl you wanted.
>>
>>16853634
Ya know, this thought occurred to me, but then i realized that alot of shit she did was covered up by the fact that I had a thing for her.

With this new girl, i knew her inside and out before i even got tied to her. No surprises here
>>
>>16853641
Good for you, you took a girl off a pedestal, even if it did take you long enough. Society would be a much better place if there were more guys like you.
>>
>>16853630
You did good OP, fuck that cunt.
>>
Op that original hoe was fucking u over. I'm glad someone from this board had the balls to go get some. U are badass man and don't let any of these little fag boys bring u down. Don't worship the pussy and ur good to go. Deuces.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.