[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do short dudes have any chance? mainly asking because I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown.jpg (5KB, 160x229px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
5KB, 160x229px
do short dudes have any chance?

mainly asking because I'm short and sick of the girls falling into the arms of some awkward tall dude just because they are tall.
>>
Start liking dudes.

I'm 5'3" so I know the feeling. I thought I was straight for a long time, but I eventually found out I swing both ways. Guys are nice because they don't normally care about height, and find short guys to be a plus.

On a more serious note, don't worry so much. There's a FUCK-TON more problems you can have than being short. It's not a big deal, and there's plenty of girls that don't mind.
>>
The only answer is suicide.
>>
Short guys in general? No problem. Short guys who think everything's harder for them because they're short? They've shot themselves in the foot.
>>
>>16853346
yes but you need to be so much fucking better than your competition

start working on getting a high paying job

your one advantage is that its easier for you to look muscular, you will make appearance gains much faster than taller people so start working out if you havent already

but you'll still get shit on by tall people in the dating world, its a pretty primal preference for women
>>
It really depends on how small you actually are. There are a lot of petite females that like to date people of similar size. I am 5'2 and I like not having to look way up all the time. Plus hugs feel nicer
>>
>>16853346
Yeah, Im 5'6" and I have a loving girlfriend (she's 5'2" btw), there are girls who will be okay with your height.
Embrace it, get in shape, learn to love yourself, find a hobby, have some goals, and maybe a girl will want to be part of your life.
>>
>>16853346
All my friends are 5"3 and under and are all dating shorter guys. There is hope for you anon.
>>
Find a girl shorter than you?
>>
>>16853346

You're so cute, Anon! I could put you in my pocket and steal you :3
>>
>>16853346
Just wear lifts in your shoes. It's no different than women wearing push up bras
>>
>>16853346
>I'm short and sick of the girls falling into the arms of some awkward tall dude just because they are tall.

No, anon, you dodge multiple bullets right there. Those bitches are SHALLOW. You will feel grateful when you meet a woman of substance who is able to look past your height issue to see the character of the man behind it.

This is assuming, of course, that you're worth a damn.
>>
>>16854269
Hes right. Just like tits. You rhink you can only settle for a girl with big knockers until you find that one girl you really like, she can be flatchested and it woudnt matter at all in your head
>>
>>16853346
First step to recovery: stop browsing /r9k/ . That board is poison for your mind.

>girls falling into the arms of some awkward tall dude just because they are tall

This literally does not happen. If a girl picks a tall guy over you, it's because you are ugly/smelly/angry/desperate/boring/whatever .

Second step: stop giving a fuck and become alpha.

Source: am 5'6". Have fucked girls and had gfs. My last gf was 5'10".
>>
The hottest guy I know can't be taller than 5'8". I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't want to fuck him. Even straight men I know have told me they would fuck him. And we live in a big city so he aint' no big fish in a small pond. He's not all cut or anything either. I don't know anything about his financial situation but he's young so it can't be that great.

I actually find men around my height (I'm 5'5"- 5'7 with platform shoes) very sexy. Very tall guys do nothing for me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.