[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at college >hook up with girl >making out >she stops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: heard_u_talkin_shit_fox.png (196KB, 290x299px) Image search: [Google]
heard_u_talkin_shit_fox.png
196KB, 290x299px
>at college
>hook up with girl
>making out
>she stops at one point
>gives me this look like nigga r u fuckin srs?
>whats wrong? Am i bad?
>no no
>we keep going at it
>get ready to fuck, only condom is expired
>she grinds on dick for a sec, then bounces
>looks really upset and uncomfortable
>practically runs out of room

Jesus fuckin christ im so self conscious about being a bad kisser
Havent had much experience, never had a gf, but now im suddenly hot and i feel like i have this expectation of being a real lady pleaser but its so embarrassing feeling like I'm kissing on a 3rd grade level, and as much as i try and just get into it I'm just focusing on trying to kiss her right

Someone please advise me on how to kiss like a pro
>>
>>16853110
>Someone please advise me on how to kiss like a pro

>Worrying about some chick thats wasnt up front with you for any indiscretion.

So you have no fucling clue if you are infact a bad kisser. But if you are, accept that and cut this bitch lose and find someone whos into you enough that would take the time to mold you into not a good kisser, but the perfect one to her.
>>
>>16853124
But i wanna hook up with mad bitches
Its still a good idea tho, anon
>>
>>16853141
You wanna hook up with "mad bitches" but are worrying about what 1 of them thinks about you.

Nigga you fuckin up.
>>
>>16853146
Well im not worried what she thinks, kinda worried she cud talk shit about me (its a really fuckin small school so...) and i dont even have closure over what it was that skeeved her out so that sucks but whatever I'll move on to the next

I still would like to know how to kiss well, i mean why not

Just throw me some tips, fuck
>>
>>16853152
>some tips
Have fresh breath. Brush after every meal and chew minty gum sometime during your time together with her.
Wear chapstick in cold weather to keep your lips smooth and supple.
Close your eyes while kissing, or at least don't stare open-eyed while kissing.
Aim for the mouth, not the nose. This is easy to remember because "the nose is no-goes."
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.