[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I have unprotected sex with a girl without leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG-20160225-WA0052.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160225-WA0052.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
How can I have unprotected sex with a girl without leaving her pregnant?
>>
Stick it in her pooper and mouth exclusively
or
Wear a condom, take it with you when you leave so you can dispose of it yourself
>>
>>16852784
Birth control pills
intrauterine Device
Subdermal Implant
Pull-out Method (High chance of fuck-up)
>>
File: 1455023652843.jpg (8KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1455023652843.jpg
8KB, 250x197px
Snip snap
>>
When you're about to wee

U pull out and wee on floor
>>
>>16852784
make her get an IED
>>
>>16852784
Don't even worry about that OP. Just unload everything you have stored up in those balls deep between her sugar walls. You'll thank me later.
>>
Well what you really want is to have anonymous impregnation sex.
>>
>>16852784

Vasectomy.
>>
Don't practice the pullout method. It's for retards who like to tempt fate.
>>
>>16852836
I thinks thats how pregnancy works
>>
File: 1366056608312.jpg (24KB, 698x672px) Image search: [Google]
1366056608312.jpg
24KB, 698x672px
>>16852814
>so you can dispose of it yourself
Damn /adv/ you fucking scary. Always making me think females be after my used condoms now.
>>
>>16852927
Athletes, performers and other celebrities do it as a matter of course. Can't get slapped with child support payments if it's not your kid and there's no relationship with the mother.
>>
>>16852784
Are depo provera shots still available? Tell her to get one of those if she doesn't want to ovulate anymore and possible risk cancer or something.
>>
You cannot, OP. She has to be under some sort of hormonal birth control, or be fixed, or YOU be snipped to have unprotected sex without pregnancy.
>>
>>16852834
blow that fucking uterus completely out.
>>
>>16852784
I hope she gives you aids. Or at least herpes.
>>
File: image.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>16852814
>Stick it in her pooper and mouth exclusively

In that order?
>>
>>16853029
Alternating.
>>
Knowing her menstrual cycle is quite easy, actually.
>>
>>16852784
Dont sex her when she is fertile
Just ask her about her period cycle and when its okay to have unprotected sex
>>
If by unprotected you mean without a condom, there are several other birth control methods out there, most of which are vastly more effective than condoms at preventing pregnancy.

If you mean without any birth control method at all, then no, your chance of pregnancy is at it's normal, high level.

Regardless of what birth control method you are using, regardless of how effective it is, there is ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy. Always. No matter what.

So knowing this, be responsible, and use the most effective birth control you can.

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf
>>
>>16853261
But people still use condoms because outside of tampering with them, there can be no dishonesty involved.
A woman can look down at a dick and say "yep, that's a condom".
A man cannot look down at a pussy and say "yep, that's the pill".
>>
>>16853277
People still use condoms because pills can't protect you from STDs.
>>
>>16853277
>>16853280
Extremely true. That's why I'd advise people to only have sex within a stable relationship with someone they can trust, but I doubt most people are going to do that.

So just always use a condom, OP.
>>
>>16852784
Get her to agree to pick up a piano about a month later.
>>
>>16853168
So there are days when its okay to have unprotected sex? Or is it bullshit?
>>
>>16852927
A trick I've always used is to take the used condom to the bathroom and run water through it

This way you can also tell if the condom broke too
>>
>>16852784
Put her on birth control, don't cum in her
>>
>>16854479
It's true BUT from all methods against conceotion, interrupted coitus (pull out before cum) and cyclo (having sex on infertile days) are the least trustworthy and safe. High chances of fuck up. My mom had me with period bloody sex, as she was trying to avoid another pregnancy. It's rare but it happens. Here i am to prove.
>>
>>16854479
It's risky, but I think the way it works is immediately after her period is when she is least fertile. ~2 weeks after is most fertile

But don't try this, it's very unpredictable
>>
Fuck men in the butt exclusively because you're secretly gay.
>>
>>16854514
How the fuck did you find out you were made during bloody sex?
>>
i had sex with my boyfriend a few times this week without a condom but he pulled out each time. im only worried because at the time i had on been on the pill for 4 days since my last cycle and im so stressed out about it now

dont do it OP, even if it works out okay the girl will be panicking for weeks until her next period
>>
I do both birth control AND pull out since Neither are 100% guaranteed to work, especially pull out, this way I never really have to worry about it
>>
>>16852784
>How can I have unprotected sex with a girl without leaving her pregnant?

You don't even try. What you want is foolish, risky and therefore stupid. Get a vasectomy. I had one and they are magnificent! Ignore all nonsense regarding them. A few days of rest, then press on with life.

Many of my bros have had vasectomies too. All juice, no seed!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.