[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe i should of gone to LGBT for this question but is anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image:7214.jpg (312KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image:7214.jpg
312KB, 1280x960px
Maybe i should of gone to LGBT for this question but is anyone aware of any cheap and or free trans expertise therapist in the cleveland area that can prescribe hormones for MTF clients? Not looking to really wait the 6 monthes for hormones considering ive waited 19 years of agony to get a chance to transition

(My ass pic added to attract attention) ;)
>>
>>16852610

If you've waited 19 years, you can wait six months. And I don't think you've spent every waking moment of your life from the day you were born to want to turn into a girl.

So more like "waited a year. Maybe two."
>>
no such thing as a cheap or free therapist that's gonna be able to get your hormones. like everything else in life, transitioning is going to be just as much of a fucking headache nightmare. just wait the 6 months. anything else will be a scam. life sucks for all of us, OP.
>>
Nice ass. Saved before I read your post.

I'll be removing it now, sorry.
>>
Yeah deal with the wait or get screwed over and likely have to wait the 6 months anyways. Use reputable people, not scummy people, and that's life advice not just situational. Patience is a virtue.
>>
>>16852610
woah OP... saved before i read your post. want moar.. mind heading on over to /soc/

or gmail.. will accept gmail.
>>
>>16852610
>trans

Op, forget the hormones. You need mental counsling from a professional.

Gender is binary, you will never be a female.
>>
>>16853409
right

yes, you should have posted this on /lgbt/. please go back to your containment board.
>>
Sorry about the replies you've gotten. It's not likely to improve from here on out, either. /adv/ is usually one of the less toxic boards but it's not too progressive when it comes to trans issues. At least you got a few real replies.

Seriously, though, you'll have better luck on /lgbt/
>>
Just save yourself some time and kill yourself now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.