[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreaded F word

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (427KB, 466x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
427KB, 466x344px
Can you write for feminist publications if it's never a label you really ever identified with?
>>
I bet it's easier than writing about things you really care about, seems to me. As a job.
>>
>>16852498
You'll be discovered and executed for heresy without due process. But yes, I imagine you could.
>>
>>16852529
I hope you're being ironic
>>
>>16852597
Third wave feminist hardcore publications like reddit and github will actively carry out seek and destroy operations the second that they learn you've compromised them.

But if you mean regular feminism like that equal rights stuff then they won't care.

It's like the difference between wasps and bees. Bees are nice and fluffy and respectful towards men. If wasps learn that you have an alternative viewpoint they'll kill you in your sleep without warning or an attempt to reason with you.
>>
That seems to be what the journalism industry does (for most stances not just feminism). They are paid (hardly) to turn out crap quickly.

Also for feminism specifically the mostly highly paid are basically actors, because you can make millions given talks and playing video games, pretending you can't find the jump button to see batmans butt and that is sexist.
>>
>>16852498
Absolutely.

I can write for anyone.
I spent like 10 fucking years being a student.
That means new profs every year. Like at least 4.

I can verbally suck dick by now
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.