[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1431387491638.jpg (118KB, 400x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1431387491638.jpg
118KB, 400x1080px
1st - Sorry for my bad english ( its not that bad but expect some big fails ahead in this text )

Im young , i think im a solid 7/10 guy with a 7" dick ( no need to lie since you cant see me ) but i feel a crippling lonelyness , also i have anxiety . When i wake up in the morning it seems like i cant wake up , i have no reason to.

some days i wake up with a very good self steem but most of the time when i wake up i disgust myself ( i said im 7/10 because thats the impression girls i have had sex with gives to me ) . i have no friends no and i have no way of making new ones since i cant go to partys etc... a little bit of backstory about why am i in this situacion :

>Be me , 15 years old , october 2010 , mum gets diagnosed with cancer
> 11/9/11 mom dies from cancer
> 12/10/11 grandmother ( i lived with her ) dies of alzheimer
> my parents divorced when i was 6
> now i live with my aunt (55 yo morbid obese ) and my sis ( 25 yo , scientist )
>started feeling like i dont deserve that and became kinda depressive .
>november 2014 i start flirting with a girl
>realise girl is crazy af , abort missiong and start dating with my colombian ex gf
>have a discussion with my friends bc they never invite me to anything
>stop talking with them
> months later i hear that the crazy girl is dating now with one of my best friends of that group , known them since we were little kids
>this bitch lies and tells them i was a creepy stalker ( when i was flirting with her )
>they get angry and never again talk to me or hang out with me , also they almost call the police .

So here i am , without friends and without gf ( i dumped her 1 year ago bc she was slutty ). how the fuck can i make new friends if i cant go to partys ? not mentioning i feel really depressed and anxious.. i feel like noone needs me / likes me .
>>
>>16851885
Go to a local weaboo convention. I meet lots of people there, especially qt grills.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.