[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys of /adv. would you strongly prefer a girl with long hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (72KB, 591x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 591x623px
Guys of /adv. would you strongly prefer a girl with long hair over the one with short hair?
I know it's all about perspective but I'm thinking about going back with short hair. My hair now is a semi-long hair.
I'm 25. I don't know if I'm old enough to need to be a "lady", which means I should be more feminine and all. Short hair sounds like a "strong chick" always wanted to do things on her own.
It's all about the feeling,which one you'll go with if both of them are cute?
One have the feeling of needed protection and one with the feeling of a strong girl with a strong personality?
>>
>>16845077
it depends on the chick honestly, some girls look better with short hair and some look better with long hair. simple as that my mans
>>
>>16845077
Short hair if she has an outgoing personality
Long hair if she is reserved

Long hair with outgoing personality = slut
Short hair that is reserved = mentally ill
>>
>>16845085
y'all read into this waayyy too much. some things are purely aesthetic
>>
>>16845091
Nothing is purely aesthetic
>>
>>16845077
as long as the short hair doesnt look bad, doesnt matter
>>
>>16845094
read it and weep motherfucker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BxCmw8sTGo
>>
>>16845084
>>16845085
>>16845091
I'm a combination i guess. Sometimes i can be reserved but sometimes i can be quite. Dunno what to do now
>>
>>16845085
wow that shit's stupid as fuck you created your own theory.
>>16845077
long hair because it's more feminine
>>
File: C1ctqWT.jpg (73KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
C1ctqWT.jpg
73KB, 960x960px
>>16845099
thats pretty fucking aesthetic
>>
>>16845108
wow that shit's stupid as fuck you created your own theory.

>>16845099
this meme wave is actually alright
>>
Long hair because only certain chicks can pull off short hair and look cute.
>>
>>16845103
that other guy literally spends his time on /adv/ actively posting as a hobby. do you really want to take his advice? it's this simple: which do you personally prefer? when i see a girl i don't make any assumptions on her personality from her hair, because that's dumb and the two aren't intrinsically linked

unless they have like 2010 scene girl hair

then i assume they listen to like awful metalcore
>>
>>16845108
It's all about feminine i know. I'm struggling with it. God damn. Why it always easy for men then for women ?
>>
I dunno guys seem to like my hair.

Almost everywhere I go someone says I like your hair.

It just depends on the person I guess
>>
>>16845116
YA THAT GUYS A FAGGOT

LET ME CONFIRM HIS THEORY IN THE NEXT SENTENCE

God damnit posting on this board makes me feel like I'm on crazy pills, its like you dont even read what you type
>>
>>16845121
post pics
>>
>>16845125
you tryina go senpai. what up
>>
>>16845116
This is so shitting because I don't really know what to do now. I strongly prefer to keep it long until it reaches my back. But again,the perk of waiting for it to get to that long is no joke. I can't style my hair at this moment cause its length is nothing I can do but swearing all the time.
>>
>>16845145
everything with time yo
the awkward mid-length stage is only temporary :)
>>
>>16845145
>>16845152
i mean, unless you suddenly lose your ability to grow hair. then it's permanent
>>
>>16845152
Yeah but it might take almost a year to get over it. That's why once you go short you never go back. Hahaaha
>>
File: nonapewno-pl3312.jpg (130KB, 810x608px) Image search: [Google]
nonapewno-pl3312.jpg
130KB, 810x608px
>>16845139
WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO BITCH ASS SHORT HAIRED NIGGA SELF
>>
Short hair all the way for me. I've never agreed with the "only some girls can pull off short hair" line. That's true for extremely short hair but if we're talking about say chin length, I think that looks cute as fuck on almost any girl.

I've never dated a girl with hair longer than that, actually.
>>
>>16845125
the theory was not confirmed? He is a fuckin idiot for saying he doesn't believe it and then saying he does, but you're a fucking idiot too
>>
>>16845159
I did once.

I like buzzed it on active duty. Then when I was on reserve duty I slowly grew it back out, and then I had a shit break up and buzzed it again.
>>
>>16845164
Yeah pretty much. The chin length is what I'm talking about.
>>16845167
Ittreally annoying when it still in the middle of the back and the neck. Killing me deadly. I'm struggling with it and got to keep my hair every times when i passed by the hairshop.
>>
#shorthairdontcare ?
>>
File: 1453837968574.gif (553KB, 486x289px) Image search: [Google]
1453837968574.gif
553KB, 486x289px
>>16845077
Just give us a pic of you with your face blurred out or something. This is something that really does depend.

But as a personal preference I like long hair. My gf has hair almost to her waist and that shit just like
>>
Short haired girls are more fun in the sack, don't have to worry about pulling their hair when you lay down next to them.
>>
>>16845458
How's this...
>>
>>16845533
Is this how you normally have your hair or was this special?

If you put this effort into it everyday then I'd say you'd look better sticking with long hair. You could easily look mature and ladylike with your hair.
>>
>>16845549
It was on a night out. I was a little intoxicated, I'm sure it showed.
I did do my hair a little more, it is usually more... messy? Thank you for the compliment.

I am also not the op, I just wanted a quick opinion.
>>
>>16845557
The reason I said that is because long hair takea a helluva long time to comb out and long nice. If you're willing to put up with that I think it really works with your look.
>>
>>16845077
Short hair is something I have always noticed in girls and had a boner for, but you have to already look cute and sometimes it just doesn't work.

Also I know plenty of soccer moms with short hair.
>>
>>16845077
Why the fuck do you care what these fuckers say if your confident in how you look people will like it in you or they won't just don't give a fuck and enjoy what you like when you like.
>>
Hello. I'm a very attractive guy. I'm 25 years old aswell. I don't like girl who has short hair, and IMO it doesn't show, that girls has a strong personality. So drop that dumb ass conspiracy
>>
File: lob.jpg (49KB, 351x507px) Image search: [Google]
lob.jpg
49KB, 351x507px
why not go for a lob?
it's a perfect mix between "short and sassy" and "long and feminine". i cut my hip length hair in december and i didn't regret it one second.
>>
long hair is more forgiving on facial features
short hair is more forgiving on the hair itself (volume)
decide what's your strong point, but ultimately what makes you feel good is what looks best cuz feeling good looks good.
>>
>>16845077
long hair always for me. don't mind girls with short hair but I've never been attracted to one with short. flowing long hair is absolutely the top mark of femininity for me and a big turn on.
>>
>>16845179
if chin length is what we're talking about then just do it, it's perfect middle ground!
>>
Personal preference.

Personally I prefer girls with short hair, I would consider the hair in your picture to be long, OP.
>>
>>16845084
This
it depends completely on your face

some girls are beautiful with long hair, and look absolutely awful with short hair. Others actually look way, way better with short hair. I've even known a few girls who were absolutely stunning with shaved heads... but I've known way more who looked repulsive with shaved heads. It all depends on 1. the shape of your skull, and 2. your weight

For example, the girl in your picture could pull off any look. If she shaved her head, she'd still look amazing. On the other hand, Megan Fox is one of the most beautiful celebrities anywhere. But if she shaved her head, she'd look like a freak.
>>
Its hair. It will regrow.
>>
>>16846949
Whose hair?
>>
If you think metaphors have a say in our life...

Girl with short hair can never let her hair down...

I do btw
>>
>>16845085
As much as I want to hate you for being a tripfag on /adv/, sometimes you're right on it.
>>
>>16845084
Thread

Personally, I like chicks with short hair but like everything, you gotta be able to pull it off. Everything else relies on preference.
>>
I personally hate short hair. I think only really attractive women can pull it off, and even when they have, they still looked better with long hair.

Just one anon's opinion.
>>
I prefer long hair but I wouldn't call it "strong" preference.
>>
>>16845077
Short hair or Kort pittig? Both ugly AF
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.