[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls: what non-malicious, pathetic action by a boyfriend would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: 12.png (447KB, 385x719px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
447KB, 385x719px
girls: what non-malicious, pathetic action by a boyfriend would make you dump him immediately?
>>
Being on they goddamned cell phone while they at a bar. Truly pathetic.
>>
>>16836566
Showing any emotion whatsoever that wasn't anger or jealousy or happiness.
>>
>>16836566
My ex-boyfriend has a weird relationship with his best friend.
>>
>>16836566
Running to his non-mutual female friends for advice when something bad happens in a relationship. I went through something like that and he ended up getting very shitty and specific advice that didn't pertain to me or our situation because we're nothing alike.
>>
>>16836566
If he was extremely clingy and never wanted time apart from me.
>>
not caring about how much money he makes
>>
How do you get a stalker to reply to you? Would stabbing her friends to the job?
>>
Puking in my bed
>>
>>16836588
specify
>>
>>16836956
Opkankeren.
>>
I promised my boyfriend that if anything ever goes wrong in our relationship I wouldn't run away, I'd try to talk it out first.

I don't think theres anything non-malicious that I could possible just drop him for. I don't see how people expect to have lasting relationships if they do that.

Unless you can think of something utterly pathetic OP?
>>
Failure to make any decision/ non-confrontational. I need a man, not a child.
>>
>>16836589
And who did you go to advice from?
>>
>I'd die for you.
I've gotten this cheesy line twice now and it makes me want to tell him to off himself in my honour.
>>
>>16838078
I never said that to both my gfs but I'm pretty sure I would've taken a bullet for them when I was with them.

Its just protecting the ones you love.
>>
>>16838089
Saying it reeks of desperation.
>>
>>16838096
Are you calling this man desperate?

https://www.thisismyjam.com/song/prince/i-would-die-4-u-extended-version
>>
>>16836903
>tfw I almost puked in girl's bed (ended up doing it in toilet though)
>tfw we still had sex afterwards
She was nice
Fun times
>>
>>16838096
This is a modern woman...
>>
>>16838096
Wow.. It's how we're built. We'd die for our mothers father's and siblings if we perceive them to be nice people. I'd risk my life for the people I consider my friends (not the same group I hang out with all the time oddly enough). I'd most certainly die for gf and would probably question the reasoning that I can't serve her better without offing myself (I wouldn't off myself just because she asked). Seriously fucked up perhaps. But some of us are protectors and couldn't see ourselves being happy without having tried.

You frequently find stories of men risking their lives and running into burning buildings to rescue complete strangers or just neighbors. And no they're not firefighters. Sadly they tend to take serious emotional damage from the situations and develop depression according to studies. Don't recall if that was the case in complete success like everyone lived. Or if that's a general thing. I think perhaps these people expect to be seen as heroes. But society doesn't really allow that anymore. That's just an hypothesis.

You describe this behavior as desperate. But it has nothing to do with that. It's an act you do out of concern for yourself or the one you love.
>>
>>16838987
No response, lol
>>
>>16836588
Initials of your ex and his friend?
>>
asking for a togo box on a date
>>
>>16840497
do you only date fatasses?
>>
>>16839377
I know. It's pretty disgusting how people ignore heroes. I'm so incredibly happy my religion teacher mentioned it in school. I hadn't thought about it like that before. That it wasn't just me. It's just something you never show until it happens. And I view these heroic incidents in a special way now. I guess it's like rooting for a football team or something. You enjoy their successes with them even if you didn't do anything.

It's kinda dumb obviously but positive nonetheless.
>>
>>16836566
being jealous of me going out (for lunch or whatever) with my boy friends
>>
>>16838096
>literally the highest expression of love
>reeks of desperation
>>
>>16840654
Eeeeeh I think she had a few betas say that shit trying to get in her pants and it kinda just poisoned the well. She's right, you don't have to say it, just prove it if the time comes. Saying it without any context is like something you would see happen in a movie. Get outta here with that fake ass corny shit.
>>
File: wimmin.jpg (58KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
wimmin.jpg
58KB, 640x628px
>>16840526
Really nigga.
>>
>>16840526
>girl with bf
>hanging out with guys who aren't bf
>she is the only girl
Surely you see the suspicion here.
>>
>>16840526
>or whatever
Well yeah whatever is clearly just fine if he enjoys a monogamous relationship with you. Whatever.
>>
Cowardly
>>
Mutual respect is really the biggest factor. Guys have to make women respect, as well as the reverse.

If a guy is never capable of making a decision for themselves then it significantly lowers respect for him. There are times to compromise, but overall, a guy should be leading decisions from a rational point of view, without being a dick.

I'm a guy as well, just to clarify
>>
If he says he'd (or actually does) quit school or his career for me. If he gives up his goals just to be close to me every day.
That or if he acted like a bitch all the time like, "I don't know what it's like to be manly." If he constantly asked me what's wrong or apologizes constantly.
>>
>>16840526
The thing is, if you don't see why a guy might feel insecure over this by yourself, I don't think anyone will be able to explain it you.

In my experience, it's better to avoid this type of girl. She might be cheating, she might be not, but do you really want to spend the rest of your relationship wondering?

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>16838096
Okay, please girls be honest, what the hell happened? What did we ever did to you?
All the time I hear people talkong about men being judgemental but yet, here we are: we are expected to please you and understand you in everyway but the second we fail you drop us?

Why? Come on, just ONE honest girl will do it.
>>
>>16836566
Not a girl.... but your post made me wonder:
>What the fuck would a girl have to do to make me dump her immediately?
Men put up with a LOOOOOOOOT of shit before they outright dump women in my experience.... I think she would need to get drunk and beat on me or something.
>Call me names - girl is simple minded, can't come up with better
>Cheat on me - easy mode dump
>Have an std - easy mode dump
.... But most other "pathetic, non-malicious" shit I could probably put up with if the rest of the relationshit was on point:
>Text me all day
>Call me all day
>Clingy as fuck
>Moody
>Forgot something important
All of that shit wouldn't be immediately dump worthy. It would have to be something that I have a sensitivity to... like how women think it's OK for them to get violent but then expect men to be controlled.

That's pretty much it - if a girl slapped me in the face, hit me aggressively, or was basically violent with me in any way, I would throw her out/dump her immediately because I don't like having to put up with that double standard, sexist fuck shit. And I'm sure as shit not going to jail for hitting her back soooo I would be in an awkward position the only solution for which is to throw her away like the trash she is.

Then again, I knew a fag boy whose girlfriend got drunk and then started beating on him on the way home from a show he paid for the both of them to go to. It was so bad that he got out of the car and called an Uber. ... Yet the bitch is still with the bitch.
>>
>>16840897
Don't bother faggot, they couldn't tell you if they wanted to. Read The Rational Male if you want to know how relationships really work.
>>
Not bothering to even text me hello for days on end. Sometimes weeks. Getting to the point where I'm just gonna break up via text because I never see him and fuck it lmao I'm being played
>>
>>16840898
That's a little fucked man.

My girlfriend slaps me in the face alot... just on the borderline of playful. I discovered it's her code for "throw me against a wall and fuck me like an animal" so I don't mind too much anymore.

You can usually restrain a woman without leaving a mark if you're not a total pussy... so I don't worry a whole lot about getting provoked into a jail sentence... though if a woman ever pulled a knife or a gun on me I'd have to go full mike tyson on her ass...
>>
>>16841321
Not even the dude you responded to but way to be a total puss. Lemme put it this way champ: I'd never hit a woman in my life. Unfortunately for them, they forfeit that title the second they lay hands on me like they want to do something. A woman doesn't go around starting fistfights with men, that's the territory of straight up bitches and I'll smack a bitch so fast and hard her head will spin clean off if she wants to play that game.
>>
>>16841321
>My girlfriend slaps me in the face alot...
That's an obvious display of dominance "I own you" type shit.... which is fine if it always precedes fucking. my girlfriend and I slap each other in the face and choke each other in bed... but my cock is in her and the situation is very clear.

So in your case... we're good. But I have a sneaking suspicion that it's not just a sexual thing and that she actually slaps you in the face instead of using her words.
>You can usually restrain a woman without leaving a mark if you're not a total pussy...
Actually, leaving a mark is exactly what "not total pussies" do when they have to forcibly grab someone to restrain them. I'm 190 pounds of muscle. I can restrain her.

but why the fuck should I have to? is someone going to restrain me when I decide I'm too lazy to control myself? No, I just go to jail and no one gives a fuck because I'm a man. So no, I'm not interested in "restraining" women unless it's tying them up for sex.

This goes all the way back to middle school when women thought they were OH SO COOL by trying to kick guys in the nuts when they got angry. I told a woman once if she ever tried it again I'd rip her ovaries out. I was in 5th grade. Stupid bitch left me alone and things were peaceful. Fuck sexist double standards.
>>
>>16836566
Expecting constant contact
>>
I really don't want a relationship that's abusive like you guy's. How the fuck do you deal with that? Girls have always been very nice to me. Fighting like that is just ridiculous, I mean you clearly like these girls, hopefully they like you back, and then they go ahead and use violence? Yeah that's throw out of the car while in motion tier right there.
>>
>>16841346
Holy shit what the fuck. I would never kick a dude in the balls on purpose. It's only a last resort option in self defense. I remember when the other girls (and some dudes, wtf wtf why) were kicking guys in the balls and I was like dude no that's fucked!! Maybe that's just because I have a high level of empathy

As far as violent acts... I've been accused of violence but usually anything I do is because my momentum gets out of hand and I'm not very graceful.
>>
>>16841346
>kick in the balls
I wish there were something legal you could do back when they do this. Not that you could given you're incapacitated.
>>
>>16838075
When it comes to decisions only I can make, like my own relationship, I'm self-reliant. I'll ruminate, come to a decision, and make things work out with the person I'm with. I've never let myself down, but other people certainly have. They don't know me, my partner, or the situation well enough to give input. And the outcome they want isn't necessarily what I want for myself.

His female friend wasn't just giving him bad advice, she was deliberately trying to destroy the relationship because she wasn't getting enough attention. We could've avoided a years worth of bullshit if he had come to talk to me about OUR relationship instead of someone else. Luckily, because of that shitty situation/person, he's upfront about everything.
>>
>>16841345
>>16841346
Hmm... food for thought. It's definitely a shit test, but I think I've passed so far. The one time she really went too hard, I think she saw that I was restraining myself from busting her jaw, and has since backed down.

I'm not suggesting a man should stay around a woman who really tries to fight him, sorry if I gave that impression. Even if it weren't for the legal and emotional repercussions, bitch is still crazy.
>>
>>16841371
Haha haha wut. It's not illegal to hit girls you faggot. Happened to me in grade school. They weren't even mad about anything, they were just kicking people in the balls. They got me, so I planted my toes firmly in the one who got me's shin. A teacher was upset and the principle only slightly less so until I explained what happened and a few other dudes who got kicked came forth. I honestly don't think it would go over that bad in court if you could prove some adults were just randomly kicking people in the balls and you decided to take action either.
>>
>>16841379
>Hmm... food for thought. It's definitely a shit test, but I think I've passed so far. The one time she really went too hard, I think she saw that I was restraining myself from busting her jaw, and has since backed down.

You saw that as a test? And still stayed? Are you a masochist son? There's nothing manly about letting some bitch slap you, even if you have sex afterwards. She made you her bitch bruh.
>>
>>16841390
Dunno man. I've been blamed for so much shit.
>>
There's nothing my boyfriend could do a singular time--without it having been discussed-- that could make me drop him on the spot

However.
If I found him wearing a diaper and little girl clothes and asking me to sexually infantilize him I would 360 out the door, staring at him in horror and fascination.
>>
>>16841430
No worries broski. A lot of people probably think the same thing. The fact remains that it is no more illegal than hitting a man, and if you aren't starting the fight, it's fairly unlikely anything will happen to you. That said, don't go over board, because if you pound a chick to dust just like a dude who was fucking with you, there's a pretty big chance emotions will take over logic for most people. The upside is most bitches can only take one punch before they utterly breakdown.
>>
>>16841390
I was very tempted to hit back in grade school. Very tempted. But getting suddenly scary, backing a bitch up against the wall, and calmly telling her, "Those are my balls and I need them. If you ever, and I mean ever, do that again, I will rip your fucking ovaries out of your body," worked just as well. Without involving anyone else.

Guys never tried to hit my nuts. They knew better because that would have been an instant beat down. Some stupid nig nog painted over a picture I was drawing for my mother for her birthday in art class once.... I got up on the art table, walked across it to get to him over other peoples' artwork, and punted his face like a fucking football. Luckily he ducked his head so it wasn't a direct hit to his nose, but I knocked him clear the fuck away from the table and down to the ground. I pounced off the table onto him and starting beating him in the face.

When I went to the principal's office I informed him (over his screaming) that if that kid, the principal, or Jesus himself ruined my mother's birthday picture, they would get worse treatment because now i was warmed up.

The principal told every teacher in the school that i was his favorite. The nig nog's momma invited me to his birthday party and thanked me for "teaching her son what happens to bullies." It was pretty magical.

So when I told that dumb bitch I would rip her ovaries out, she most definitely believed me. Ended the conflict. I feel very lucky because my life... could have gone very differently with how I behaved as a child.
>>
File: image.jpg (441KB, 808x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
441KB, 808x1200px
>>16840654
It isn't. It's fucking easy. It's passive. You know it's a good deed.

Now killing for someone, that's difficult. And fucking awful, it isn't an expression of love. That's why declaring "I would die for you" only sounds good to the person who says it.
>>
>>16841473
Yeah man, shit happens. I learned the hard way through my sister but most people come to the same realization anyway. "What makes them think they can just smack me around with no reciprocation?" I envy people who never have to learn that lesson but whatevs. You play with hand you're dealt.
>>
>>16841478
Exactly. It really frustrates me that in today's world of education, the VICTIM isn't actually able to defend his or herself. Zero tolerance for violence = zero tolerance for critical thinking.

Violence is a part of life. The sooner this pussy planet remembers that the better. I'm not advocating violence... but I am advocating for teaching children that defending themselves from physical violence is not only acceptable but the best way to end the fucking violence.

The stupidity of adults would amaze me, but let's be honest, most people are pretty feeble minded.
>Conflict deescalation!
Yeah OK, cool, but how do I deescalate the conflict when I'm getting kicked in the nuts or attacked?
>Please sir, let's talk!
>>
>>16841475
>jumping in front of a gun is easy
>jumping in front of a gun is passive
>>
>>16841622
The fact that you equate "I would die for you" with "I would take a bullet for you" when they are not the same speaks volumes.
>>
>>16841641
It does when you die from the bullet wound, a la some of the victims in the Aurora theater shooting. The meaning of "die for X" is clear: you die so that X can go on living.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.