[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else get the feeling that...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: JUSTDO.jpg (78KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDO.jpg
78KB, 456x320px
women have like this army of dudes in her storage just chomping at the bit to date her? Any given girl that is decent that is. Not even talking about the 10/10 or whatever but even girls who are like.. 4/10's(i really hate rating people) but you get my drift.

How can anyone even compete? I don't feel like I could be a better choice than any of those other dudes.

This makes me really uncomfortable on dates because I have no confidence and feel like there are so many dudes after this girl that I can't possibly compete!

I just feel like shit. I know women don't mean to do it but they really do have a way of making dudes feel like shit.

It even makes me feel like shit when a girl doesn't text me back but I text her back like almost instantly.

What can I do to improve confidence?
>>
Fake the confidence and learn to sell yourself based on your good qualities.
>>
If a girl is willing to go on a date with you then she has atleast a little interest in you which is probably more than a lot of other guys
>>
File: thickskin.jpg (64KB, 667x1007px) Image search: [Google]
thickskin.jpg
64KB, 667x1007px
>>16834033

this is... inaccurate. Women go on many dates. Most of which are crap which is how she even ended up with the armory of beta orbiters in the first place. Basically, if its a meh date, she can shelf you and wait for something better. If nothing better comes along any time soon, she can throw you a bone and string you for a bit.

Its a fucked world.
>>
>women have like this army of dudes in her storage just chomping at the bit to date her?
I'm an average looking woman and this definitely isn't true. A few guys a year want to date me, maybe, but there's not an endless stream of desperate guys after every girl who isn't hideous,
>>
>>16834042
No, it isn't inaccurate. Nowadays, free time is a valuable resource for a lot of people, so going on dates is a semi-rare/uncommon thing to be able to do.

If they didn't want to go on a date with you, they wouldn't. If they do want to, that means they're actually interested in some degree.
>>
>>16834043

If you have friends who are dudes(and not openly gay), you do indeed have an armory of dudes waiting to date you.
>>
>>16834052
I only have one dude friend and he's openly gay.
>>
>>16834015

dont compete. girls get tired of the army of guys who are bending over backwards in an attempt to get her to bend over in general.

go for chemistry. thats what girls usually settle on in the end. who makes them feel special. get off tinder. get off the internet. go outside. talk to people. not just girls. people. experience life, and when the right girls come along they'll see your experiences and want to get a slice of that. maybe a whole cake of that.
>>
I'm a guy who had low confidence and didn't think much of himself in the past.

Then I got confidence and took a serious look at my self in my own past.

And I realized, I may not be a 10/10 or whatever, but I've DEFINITELY had a ton of women basically throw themselves at me (which I was too oblivious to notice)

Joining the dating world proved that too, doubly so now that i'd stopped giving a shit.

Whatever your lot, whining and sitting on your ass won't get you anywhere. Experience and exposure is the only way to go forward.
>>
probably a weird thing to say, but I used to have confidence issues and anxiety and shit. Then I starting listen to Kanye and it helped me overcome a lot of it.
>>
I'm about a 7/10, where's my army of guys?
>>
>>16834340

on tinder.
>>
>>16834340
Most of your 'platonic' male friends would like to bang you. The % goes up, the higher rated you are. Assume that as a 7/10, 70% of your male friends would diddle you
>>
It's not true that there are a hundred of guys similarly desperate as you lining up to fuck the object of your desire. Even if she is really hot.

But even if it were it doesn't matter because she's only going to date the person she likes. Which is all you should be thinking about, "do I like this person? Are we having fun?"

I presume you don't go on dates with people you really don't like, right? So why do you think any woman that doesn't have shit for brains would either?
>>
>>16834346

Most of your female friends would probably like to bang you. Why haven't you fucked them all yet?
>>
>>16834015

>how to improve confidence

Stop giving a shit.
>>
>>16834342
What if a girl doesn't use Tinder? Does that mean that she doesn't have this army, and thus proves OP wrong?

>>16834346
Assuming this is true, why does this only work one way? Who says that a man's female 'platonic' friends don't want to bang him and wouldn't do so given the chance? Are you suggesting that women aren't attracted to attractive men?
>>
>>16834370
tinder is only a few years old, women have had orbiters for a lot longer than the life of tinder
>>
>>16834370
>Assuming this is true, why does this only work one way? Who says that a man's female 'platonic' friends don't want to bang him and wouldn't do so given the chance? Are you suggesting that women aren't attracted to attractive men?

It doesn't, he's just redpilled or whatever the fuck.

As a dude that's more-or-less attractive, I know a lot of my female friends that are in to that kind of thing would (either from things they've said, hinted at, or even because we have).

I think he's also hinting at that men have lower inhibitions about that kind of thing though, which may or may not be true, but that also suggests he thinks any guy will fuck any girl if they're hot enough (which isn't true unless you're just desperate to begin with).
>>
>>16834382
Yeah, but doesn't affect anything. You said that orbiters are on Tinder, does that mean that if a girl doesn't have Tinder then she doesn't have orbiters? If so, what about before Tinder was around?
>>
>>16834015
>How can anyone even compete?
Stop comparing yourself to other guys. It'll only make you insecure, which is the biggest turn off ever. Concentrate on being the person you want to be, and confidence will come on it's own.

Also, don't be one of the "army of dudes." You'll just be ignored like all the others. Be an actual person with goals and interests and boundaries. No one likes the guy who tries to be everything to everyone in hopes of getting some sex doled out like scraps.

Ask out girls who are actually a good personality match for you, not just every 8-10/10 bimbo you can find. If girls realize you're just going after all the hot ones, they're going to assume that you just want a quick fuck. You lose a lot of good partner choices that way. (Just to clarify, it's fine to go after hot chicks, just don't go after ALL of them. Be choosey.)

I get the advice I'm giving is basically "bee yourself!" But really, you have to be comfortable with yourself. You have to like yourself, or there's no chance anyone else is going to. If you really are such a horrible, hateful person that no one likes you, then I don't believe you can actually like yourself - which takes you back to the beginning of this post: concentrate on being the person you want to be.
>>
>>16834386
take tinder out of the equation. women still have orbiters
>>
>>16834361
Apathy is not confidence. From a distance, it can look like confidence, but once people realize you're just apathetic, they'll run away.
>>
>>16834389
Okay, so that brings us back to >>16834340
>>
>>16834390

You have to be apathetic about the right things. For example giving a shit that the girl you are on a date with could be dating someone that is stronger, smarter, richer, bigger-dicked, and better looking than you is pointless.

If she really had someone in the waiting room that was all those things then why the hell is she on a date with you? It's just a stupid notion to even consider.

Really he should have said, "don't give a shit about things that don't matter and which you have no control over"
>>
>>16834396

Different anon, and this might seem like banal sematics, but I think "apathetic" is the wrong word, or at least the wrong mentality to have when it comes to this shit.

It's not, I don't care because I don't care in general. It's: I don't care, because my shit is my own shit, and is better than what other people have to offer--or else we wouldn't work out and why the fuck should I care about people it wouldn't work out with anyway?
>>
>>16834396
>You have to be apathetic about the right things.

Not that I disagree with your overall post, but I wouldn't call that apathy. It's more about having a productive mindset (i.e. working on yourself) than a competitive mindset (i.e. comparing yourself to others).

I make this distinction because it's pretty hard for the human mind to focus on "not doing something." You will invariably think of that thing. It's much better to shift your focus to something else.

For example, instead of focusing on the thought that "the girl you are on a date with could be dating someone that is stronger, smarter, richer, bigger-dicked, and better looking than you", you could focus on vetting her as a partner and seeing if you enjoy her company.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.