[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with past lovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

Me and my gf had a conversation about past partners some weeks ago, she had fucked some nignogs, spics etc. It doesn't really upset me much, however, I told her that I once was with a younger boy, who was emo and into japanese culture and she started asking me all sort of questions. So, I basicly told her that I used to pin him down and dominantly fuck his ass, but he was very feminine and I liked the feminine qualities, I saw no reason to throw away perfectly good boipussy, so I did what had to be done. After knowing this she has been acting really immature, she gives me trouble during her period, which is anal's week. She accuses me of being gay. I tell her to get over herself, that was all before her time anyway. What can I do to make her grow up and snap out of it?
>>
>>16828284
>She accuses me of being gay
well I mean you did fuck another guy which is pretty gay (not that there's anything wrong with being bi) as to how to get her to stop acting so immature about it idk what did she say when you told her to drop it?
>>
>>16828284
call her a coal burning nigger lover race traitor, then burn her at the stake. and by stake i mean DATTT DICKKKK
>high five
>>
kek, what a cunt. I'd just lay down the standard b.s. about being an intolerant fuckbag, plus "this doesn't mean I'm a cheater" (or whatever you think a core concern might be), plus a "we can just break up if you'd like and then I'll go fuck whoever I want instead of you, would you prefer that?"

I ain't gay, but women do this shit about other girls too, pretty much same gameplan.
>>
bisexual is a thing. I'm going to assume you've been faithful, in which case I'd just tell her to fuck off. If she can't get over it I'd just split with her and consider it a net win.
>>
File: internet-high-five.png (83KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
internet-high-five.png
83KB, 600x556px
>>16828284
>I saw no reason to throw away perfectly good boipussy, so I did what had to be done
>>
File: tumblr_mrfpn6NnCD1s1z6k9o1_500.gif (471KB, 405x303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrfpn6NnCD1s1z6k9o1_500.gif
471KB, 405x303px
Haha, I love you guys, some of these really crack me up.

>>16828291
It's complicated, only people who have seen an anime named Oregairu would understand. It wasn't like all gay and shit.

>>16828297
I didn't really feel threatened by her doing that, I mean, no reason to boast about getting something that women in germany can get completely for free.

>>16828303
I try to think like: what would a girlfriend say? So one time this week when she brought it up I said "Common, I had to, he was so cute". It drives her crazy. She was like "Ough my boyfriend is GAAAY". And I'm like "I'm together with you!".

>>16828304
Yeah, totally, plus it's not like cute emoboys are common. Plus it's not gay if he is kinda effeminate + asian. At that point it's basicly a shemale with short hair and flat chest. But you don't have to take my word for it, just find pics on google searching for it and you'll see I'm right.

>>16828311
Right back at ya bruh!
>>
>>16828284
You are a racist homosexual faggot

The irony of your stupidity is beyond proportion
>>
>>16828343
>Plus it's not gay if he is kinda effeminate + asian
Eh
If your sexuality is flexible enough to go for something like that more power to you, but gay is gay.

Something something Kinsey scale
>>
>>16828364
huh... what is racist about that?
>>
>>16828369
Usually, but not all the time
>>
This just in:
>Fucking another guy isn't gay

More at 11.
>>
File: op_faggot.jpg (86KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
op_faggot.jpg
86KB, 420x315px
>>
>>16828498
technically you're fucking an ass, and both girls and guys have assholes.
>>
>>16828535

so if you kiss a guy you're not gay right? because both women and men have mouths.

>faggot
>>
>>16828550
lots of girls kisses girls, and they're not lesbian, I assure you.
>>
>>16828550
It's not gay if you do a Saika
>>
>>16828611
Actually, most women are at least bisexual or even fully gay. Can't link the source as I'm on my phone, but it shouldn't be that hard to find.
>>
>>16828617
if you're citing the study that says that men are mostly either gay or straight, and women are mostly bi, that study has been refuted, they didn't control enough variables and never studies that have controlled variables have different results. That is like very old news, how old is that study now? Seven years or something?
>>
>>16828284
gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: f4g.jpg (193KB, 570x725px) Image search: [Google]
f4g.jpg
193KB, 570x725px
>>16828651
Well, it may sound baity, but the whole thing is true. I am however trolling my gf, because she is acting so silly.

And I'm not saying that it isn't gay, I'm just saying that I'm not gay. This was a severly effeminate younger friend I had back some time ago. Not very gay to say the least, he didn't have body hair or any visible muscles. He looked like he could have been designed by Square, the people behind Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Final Fantasy and all other games where the hero looks like he needs the D... Badly!
>>
>>16828284
I usedto speak about ex partners with my last gf, we never mentioned names just details but I never told her I've fucked men, I think most people would be freaked out and pissed off you didnt announce about your sexuality before
>>
>>16828291
>>16828304
>>16828364
>>16828369
>>16828498
>>16828514
>>16828617
>>16828651

Just watch oregairu, you'll understand.
>>
>>16829227
Yeah, I've noticed this!

What the fuck is that all about? As long as you were the big guy in the relationship and always fucked the other one in the butt it should be a plus. It demonstrates that you're the ferrel alpha who doesn't give a fuck and pins people down and fuck the into the ground if they're acting out of line.
>>
best thing about boipussy is their dick just laying back like it's given up like "Just fuck my shit up!".

Before you've done that you don't know what it means to be a man!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.