[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is flirting with a girl who has a boyfriend a bad thing? If not,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Is flirting with a girl who has a boyfriend a bad thing? If not, should I expect her to break up with him or to cheat on him?
I never really cared much about that bro-code thing, her boyfriend is not my bro or anything. But should other people's couples be respected when they are not married?
I get along exceptionally well with this girl. I didn't make a move on her before because I was struggling with some personal issues but now that those are over she became some other guy's girlfriend. I'm not saying I'm better than him but my confidence is pretty high in this matter right now.
>>
You are the definition of an asshole. That's an absolute no-go
>>
>>16824487
Thanks, this is why I come to /adv/, to check these things before actually doing them (or in this case not doing them).
>>
>>16824476

Imo it is only bad if they have kids and maybe if they are more well off and bought a house together.

If they're like 21 year olds just dating and having sex then go for it. Nobody gets stolen who doesn't want to be stolen...
>>
>>16824489
Good. That's an unwritten law. As soon as you KNOW somebody is in a relationship, they are taboo. If you don't know it then they are to blame 100%. Otherwise it's about 70%.
>>
>>16824490
Well all three of us are exactly 21.

Btw I'm familiar with the saying "if she cheats on him with you, she will cheat on you with someone else".
>>
unless his bf is your friend, then go for it. you gotta make sure you're happy with your life, and if your happiness depends on unhappiness of others, then yeah, you still gotta make yourself happy.

when there's the last slice of cake, you gotta eat it ;b
>>
>>16824476
Nobody will cry for you when he lays you out and executes you like the savage you are.
>>
>>16824496

Well that is a different story that I guess you and the other anon jumped to.

Yes, you're a piece of shit if you flirt to the point at which you're fucking while she is with the other guy. I was talking about flirting and she decides that you are better match, leaves him and starts messing with you.

I agree. You can't trust someone who would outright cheat.
>>
The last guy that was hitting on my woman almost ended up face down in a ditch. Don't assume he isn't armed and itching to end you if he finds out.
>>
>>16824545

Yeah, forgot to mention this. You should take this seriously, especially if you're a kid who has never experienced mortal danger since actually dying probably doesn't mean anything to you.

If you hit on someone's girl you should be prepared to fight, maybe to the death... or like the anon said you could just get shot in the chest six times and bleed to death.
>>
>>16824476
What do you want from the girl, sex or a gf?
>>
There's nothing wrong with it, but don't expect anything more than flirting to come of it
If anything more does happen, expect repercussions
>>
>>16824561
Mostly a girlfriend though I'm thinking about it now.
>>
>>16824572
Do you really want to girlfriend someone that will likely dump you for a new guy out of the blue, which will likely happen if she's that quick to drop her current bf for you
>>
>>16824487

If a girlfriend would cheat on a total stranger then you're doing that guy a favor 2bh
>>
>>16824580

Really the quickness is what makes the difference.

When you're young and figuring out what you want out of life you should be expected to date different kinds of people. The hypocrisy of the young males of /adv/ comes into play when they talk about how you should be experimenting when you're young but a woman apparently is supposed to stay with the first guy she chooses unless he beats her or something crazy like that, that the girl is an untrustworthy whore if she decides that she would rather be with someone else.

OP, just be careful here since you're so young and impressionable. There are a lot of legit autists and buttmad faggots on /adv/ who have a warped sense of the world and relationships.
>>
>>16824601
She shouldn't drop her current relationship for OP, she should drop it for herself
>>
File: 1455717445936.png (32KB, 207x252px) Image search: [Google]
1455717445936.png
32KB, 207x252px
>>16824476
what goes around comes around OP.

You try and steal another person's SO, you may find yourself in a similar boat some unknown amount of time later.

on top of that, it's just opening up a can of worms anyway, they cheated with you on someone else to trade up, whats to stop them from doing it again?

if she's cheater, steer clear m80
>>
>>16824607

You're literally stating this

>a woman apparently is supposed to stay with the first guy she chooses unless he beats her or something crazy like that

Correct? Finding someone that you're more compatible with and ending your old relationship to be with that person isn't a valid reason for ending a relationship? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>16824624
I think what he's trying (failing) to say is that if they're going to do that, don't do it by cheatng
>>
>>16824624
No
She she's supposed to stay with the first guy unless she's unhappy, which should have nothing to do with OP
>>
File: 1455526095717.png (2MB, 956x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1455526095717.png
2MB, 956x1482px
>>16824624
>>16824632
I think what we're fishing for here is to let people do as they please, so long as they don't trample on the emotions or rights of others.
>>
>>16824630

Nobody is advocating cheating, I clearly stated that in my posts as did everyone else.

He is saying that all other possible mates should be ignored after you get into your first relationship, that unless the guy is a disappointment somehow then you should ignore people who are a better match for you. It is just a ridiculous fallacy since you wouldn't know whether you were unhappy with something about your mate unless you saw what you wanted in someone else.

That is why I warned OP about listening to people on /adv/. People here are legitimately autistic and do these mental gymnastics in their heads to justify their thoughts. Someone who may not be very intelligent wouldn't be able to recognize that what the person is telling them is contradictory and completely illogical.

>>16824652

Pretty much this. If she tries to cheat with you then you know she is a bad person you should avoid, if she tells you that she needs some time to think about her feelings and she breaks up with him then she is a good person.
>>
>>16824660
You need to work on your reading comprehension
>>
>>16824665

And I'm guessing you have no comprehension of deductive reasoning.

It is really frightening sometimes to think about how crazy and stupid the average person is.
>>
File: 1454049799241.png (103KB, 459x381px) Image search: [Google]
1454049799241.png
103KB, 459x381px
>>16824660
I hope you're saying I'm autist m80

you do know you've linked both of my comments right?
right?
>>
>>16824700
*not autist
>>
>>16824670
What I'm saying is you need to be careful of people that do things for shitty reasons, because they'll make shitty decisions in the future
>>
Do it, you're not friends with the guy so who gives a fuck? You don't owe him shit
>>
>>16824476
One thing that I think the majority of people don't think about is that the majority of women in relationships don't want to be alone. This is important, because when/if they break up, she's going to need to someone to come to. You can be that guy if you work your way to the top and build a friendly/tense relationship with her.

Most women just don't magically stop having sex once they're out of a relationship and they need someone to comfort her. As most of you autists are thinking, there's a fine line between friend zone and pushing yourself to the front of the line.

If you are genuinely building feelings and a relationship with her, then that's fine. Obviously you can go wrong with this and start manipulating her to break up with him, but if you were that type of guy you wouldn't be asking this in the first place.

If you cross boundaries and sleep with her while they're together, then most likely he's not fulfilling her needs in the relationship in some form. This is where couple's counseling comes in however and not necessarily for you to decide.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.