[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
get it off your chest
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 251x211) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 251x211
>>
>>16823020
Now taking applications

Inquire at [email protected]
>>
Looks like I'll need another 6 ECT treatments.

Life is goddamn unfair, you guys.
>>
File: 1420865582332.jpg (37 KB, 662x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420865582332.jpg
37 KB, 662x413
>>16823020
God damn it
How I'm supposed to.make.my.thesis without doi g something.that is considered trash , I want to try something amazing but.I can't because I don't have the technology to make it, instead I have to do simulations , that is not engineering, it's fucking bullshit
I hate all the.people who "took it easy" making simulations instead of making physical things and contributing setting to.science , it fucking depress me.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 535x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 535x600
didn't wanna put my post in the starter

anyhow. for the past two years i've been consumed with the /r9k/ entitlement. reeee why no bf.
then i realised, fuck. i'm still a work in progress. doesn't matter that i've changed for the better, because there is so much more to improve on.
so there it is. for the first time since I was about 12, there is no boy in my life, and i can finally focus on myself. i can realise why everything falls through.
i'm gonna cherish this rare moment, and then i'm gonna be the best motherfucker there ever was. not to impress anyone, but to achieve independence, and rely upon myself for my own damn hapiness. here comes the pretentious self-discovery journey, wish me luck.
>>
>>16823028
The love of my life abandoned me when I went to rehab.

Life is never fair, and owes you nothing.
>>
I was hospitalized eight times in the last three years for panic attacks, you numb cunt.

You said you wanted to look at the big picture, right? The doctor I dealt with before you took me down from 1.5 mg of Klonopin to 1 mg.

I fight through this shit every day. It has intense enough now for it to cause dissociative symptoms.

I was up for 40 hours the day I saw you, I told you this. You took me off of the only thing I said had helped mitigate the onset of a panic attack and help me sleep at night. You told me I was being underprescribed and then just told me that I'm not taking it anymore at all because I'll get addicted to it.

You don't prescribe someone with diagnosed panic disorder and bipolar depression one fucking milligram of Abilify.

When someone breaks their back, or deals with chronic pain, a doctor doesn't go and say "I'm not prescribing you this medication because it's addictive." You saw me shaking in that office because I was so nervous about leaving my house for the first time in three weeks. I told you what had helped me and you made some bullshit, arbitrary, dismissive comment and took me off of the only thing that helped me be in public for more than 20 minutes without feeling like the world was closing in around me. I was prescribed 1 mg of Klonopin a day, you stupid fucking asshole. You called that baby dose, and you and I know for a fact that I couldn't get addicted to that, you stupid fucking asshole.

Looking at the big picture, right? Yeah, nah, there's a reason you went to school for nine years, got three degrees, and are working at a tiny shitbox office next to a foreclosed movie theater. Jack of all trades, master of none, you useless piece of shit. Thanks for the next month of anxiety and crippling bullshit I have to wade through for the next month to find a real doctor this time.
>>
>>16823046

Make your contributions to science after you've gotten your thesis published.
>>
>>16823062
Im not who you replied to, but I think that adage is a bit disingenuous, because it still ends up being a way to pass blame onto something, anything but yourself. Im not trying to attack you or anything, its just food for thought.

Saying "Life is never fair" is essentially telling yourself that life and bad luck are to blame for where, who, and what you are. You cant get any better like that, take it from someone who knows. The longer you don't sit down and tell yourself "I fucked up, I did wrong, I caused my own nightmares, or I let it happen." The more you're digging yourself deeper, and the harder it'll be to climb out when the time comes.

Its not something you beat yourself up over, but you have to take responsibility for the whos, whats, and wheres of your life, or you end up incapable of progress because you cant see a way to solve a problem that you wont tell yourself you're a part of.
>>
I still think in my highschool girlfriend. Been 3 years already since we broke up. I had anothere gf during this period, but i broke up with her simply because i didnt want a relationship. Im scared that i will never to be in a relatioship as meaningful as i had during my school years. I really miss her sometimes, sometimes not, what do i do guys??
>>
File: buttercup.png (76 KB, 250x189) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buttercup.png
76 KB, 250x189
Holy shit! I literally love you so much but I can't think of any conceivable reason why we should date.

Fuck, I think I'd be happy forever if you just existed, you know? If you do find another person, don't forget that I'm your most intense love, okay?

It really hurts though. Fate dangling you in front of me in the cruelest way possible.

We can still meet up in 3 years and have sex and move in together if you're single. Which, being the attractive person you are, the girls won't be able to resist you. You could literally choose anyone else. Hopefully your feelings don't wane.
>>
>>16823148
Then break up? Stop leading her into nothing, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>16823190
It's a girl talking to a guy .
>>
>>16823198
Girl or guy, I don't give a fuck?
As if they would wait 3 years for your sorry ass. Either handle it like a bitch or give it up already.
>>
It feels like I'm the only one in the world who understands unconditional romantic love, and I always end up being the one who gets hurt as a result. Why can't I ever have someone as committed to me as I am to them?
>>
File: 1452813303681.jpg (262 KB, 1434x1468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452813303681.jpg
262 KB, 1434x1468
I'm a fucking loser. I'm fat and I won't even talk to her. I love her and she doesn't know who i am. She has plenty of people in her life and is fine without me. I have no one and she is the person in my life. She doesn't know and she never will.
>>
>>16823190
we werent dating to begin with
>>
>>16823202
What's up with the 3 year thing ? that's pretty specific.
>>
>>16823214
studying abroad
>>
>>16823020
I'm a piece of shit. I just can't understand why anyone likes me. I'm drunk and I feel like it's the only way I feel real. I am just such a fuck up. Why do I have to mess all social situations up? Why can't I talk to people? Kill me.
>>
>>16823220
A broad or two. before he gets back to you...
>>
>>16823222
>I just can't understand why anyone likes me

So ppl like you, there has got to be a reason.
>>
>>16823211
Why not?
>>
>>16823228
Yeah but I don't know why. I'm not social. I'm barely funny. Sometimes I think they just feel bad for me. I don't know.
>>
probably going to kill myself after graduating college in 2 years
>>
>>16823228
Stop giving this retard attention. He just wants people to tell him how wonderful he is.
>>
File: 1447955916379.png (143 KB, 456x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447955916379.png
143 KB, 456x320
>>16823020
I've buried my feelings for my ex girlfriend for years now

We had dinner tonight and I felt again

I don't know what to do
>>
>>16823237
If people feel bad for you it means they care. Also if you feel bad for yourself others will pick up on it and feel it too. Sounds like you have people in your life so you must be social. Being barley funny your probably hilarious your just being modest. Your life sounds like a mess. Sounds pretty funny to me :)

>Why can't I talk to people?
You're talking to me.
>>
>>16823246
So?
>>
>>16823253
So you're being played like a fool by an insecure narcissist who just wants to fish for compliments. Ignore him.
>>
>>16823241
My friend killed herself the day before graduation by hanging herself in the dorms. I think it was a fuck-you to her mom.
I've been trying not to kill myself now. Why graduate, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>16823266
Lol imagine thinking and hoping so little for yourself that you actually end your own life just to get back at someone else. I just can't picture it. So stupid.
>>
Why the flying fuck did they have to make English a mandatory fucking course to get into Canadian university's? At least here in Ontario. I've been getting low 90's in maths computer and science courses and that's pretty much what you study in university. When will I fucking utilize Hamlet or fucking Brave New World in post secondary. I'm going into fucking science not gender studies you fucking retarded education susyrm
>>
What the fuck did I ever do in my life to be treated so fucking badly by the person I love who apparently "loves" me in return?

I'm just worthless, evidently.
>>
>>16823276
>I'm just worthless, evidently.
Yep, you are.
>>
>>16823278
Nice.
>>
>>16823273
I think it was so that her mother couldn't officially call her daughter a Harvard graduate, because she didn't technically graduate.
>>
>>16823275
You need English for communication faggot, it doesn't matter how good you are at maths sciences or computers if you can't work on a team and communicate information to them or to your bosses when you write proposals.
>>
>>16823266
Because my graduation means a lot to my mother.
>>
>>16823278
And you're a piece of shit :^)
>>
>>16823282
Then they should have another course for writing instead of learning bullshit like Hamlet and reading novels and applying fucking Marxism feminism, metaphors, juxtapositions etc bullshit like that
>>
I want to tell you how much I like you but I know how many people have left me when I've told them my feelings. I still can't stop thinking about how I feel at the end of the day after I've seen you. I have so many things to say but my mouth stays shut... I'd rather have you as a friend than another void in my life.
>>
I am so fucking tired of everything, I so badly want to be dead. It's all a fucking circus, clowns being judged by other clowns for a prize on what they think is best, never on how well things are done, everything is a god damned competition and I want out. Follow your dreams! they say ya then what, your on the fucking street digging throu trash cans. It's all too much and it's all so fucking stupid.
>>
>>16823276
initials?
>>
>>16823303
initials?
>>
People are so slutty these days to the point I can't trust anyone to build anything respectable.
>>
My dick is too big
>>
I really wish we could be together. But I think we must live in hell our love must be to heavenly. We had our moment, it was amazing! But it seems life is always throwing something in the way. Maybe in our next life we can get it right. Life is unfair. And I question God or maybe just blame him cause i'm a fuck up. None the less, I will pray for you. That's the best I can do. I'd tell you I love you but I doubt I truly understand what true love is. I'm not a good guy i'm just as fucking human as the rest and "the road to hell is paved with good intentions." Just don't ever hate yourself because to me you are the Sun. The light of my life. When you smile the world gets a little better :)
>>
>>16823132
Same here anon...same here
>>
>>16823383
Initials
>>
>>16823384
NSK
assuming middle is counted lmao
>>
>>16823383
initials?

Fucking freaking me out here, guys.
I hate having a gf who has an ex.
>>
>>16823310
J
>>
>>16823411
You sure bout that?
Explanation then.
>>
>>16823423
Pretty sure I know what my initial is.
Your initials then?
>>
>>16823404
N here.
Having a gf with an ex isn't bad so long as you do what the ex couldn't.
>>
>>16823445
Nope.

Cya.
>>
>>16823445
>>16823452
Anons did I just witness a painful 4chan reunion?
>>
>>16823452
The fuck?

>>16823458
Nah, doubt they're the person I was writing about. If only though.
>>
S
I can't call you by your first name and you should realize why that's a bad idea. I just want to be done with this and be done with these feelings. I honestly hope I can meet someone like you in the future when I'm ready and have my life together. I never thought someone like you even existed in the first place, so I'm hoping there might be another who has, well, lower standards and doesn't have the power differential we have in our relationship. I'm sorry if I seem cold sometimes, but it's because I've never felt this way about someone before and I hate what terrible timing it is. I'm in no place for a real relationship. I can hardly take care of myself right now. You have no idea what a huge impact you've had on my life, even before I started feeling this way towards you. Even though it's only been maybe half a year, I feel so much differently about what I'm doing and where I need to go during this part of my life. In some ways I'm more scared, but less nervous, and a huge chunk of anxiety has been slowly dissipating and I know I owe that to you and everything you've done for me, whether you intended to or not. Maybe in two years we can figure something out, even though that would really not be proper, and I truly don't think I'm good enough for you. No one deserves a partner with this kind of disability. But I like you so much, and hope that you'll remember the time you spend with me and the way I make you feel. I hope you genuinely feel as happy as you seem to be when I'm around. You seem to light up and it makes me feel useful that I can make someone feel bright like that. You deserve to be happy and successful. I know you already are both those things, but I know you have goals you're working towards and I really hope you can reach them, because they're tough ones. If we had been in a different situation, years different, I can seriously see myself introducing you to my family. I never seriously considered being married to someone until you.

R
>>
>>16823487
Damn man.

Seeing all these posts in here really shows me that I'm not alone in situations like this. It makes me feel slightly better knowing that others might share my pain. Thank you anons for sharing and I hope you power through.
>>
>>16823503
Initials?

I just want to put my two cents in, that if the other person is willing to be there for you throughout your disability then accept that and keep going. Don't fuck it up by thinking they deserve better when they're happy with you.
>>
Please stop asking when I'm going to have children, it's not going to happen.
>>
>>16823503
Thanks, anon. The past month has been really hard for me, and somehow it makes me feel a bit better to know that putting my feelings out there for someone else to read might do something for another person. I hope good things come your way. Hopefully life gets a little easier for us all.
>>
>>16823054
Good luck I'm striving for the same thing.
>>
>>16823020
Tbh senpai I was sexually molested by a teacher in grade 7 that died when I was 17. I'm 20 now and I have a fear of having a relationship with either sex.
Male bth.
>>
File: Oh_gosh.jpg (11 KB, 185x82) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oh_gosh.jpg
11 KB, 185x82
I LOVE MY COUSINS!!
>>
All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me.
>>
>>16823487
That's really beautiful.
>>
>>16823286
Your life probably mean a lot more to your mom. It might not seem like it, but things can get better.
>>
>>16823020
I'm cucking an Asian balding manlet that doesnt know me and his wife are messing around and it feels Fucking good.
>>
>>16823087
be strong, you can do this. ive been having major panic attacks since i was 12, for some time i couldnt step out of my house and went to school only when i needed to take an exam, and i always got bad grades cuz i got panic attacks during them. im 17 now and still have panic attacks, mostly when im in a tram going somewhere. you will get over this. well, at least be able to go out. what helped me a lot are my dance classes, it makes you only focus on physical activity and you dont have to think about having a panic attack, so the nausea and that feeling u feel around the heart stops. stop taking meds, cuz it wont help. youre the only one that can control that. i know theyre totally random and u cant fully control them, but you should look up on the internet for some advices. also, if you have a huge phobia of going somewhere far from your place (which i had, and still do. i never eat before i go out and nor do i eat outside because i always panic i will have an attack and throw up and embarrass myself outside) try staying at a friend's place for a day. it will sure be very hard at first, but it gets better, just as my case did, tho im still thinking if i should get help or just deal with it the whole life.
>>
>>16823799
now that ive said this, i wanna get something off my chest too... after i broke up with my gf (we were like a month together, but she was kinda harsh with me and we live far away from each other so we rarely got to see each other) we were still pretty close and in fact "friends with benefits", tho we never did anything more than cuddling. anyway, a year ago on her bday when we were just friends i wanted to make her bday the best day ever so as she obsesses over some animes i got a mouse pad with some yaoi made especially for her. she was extremely happy and i was very proud. the whole time she talked about how my bday will be even better. the time my bday came we already broke up. so, i invited her along with some other friends to a coffee as a mini bday party. but you know what she did? she fucking ignored me. 3 hours before the meeting she said "im not coming", and i guess she felt like it was ok to do that since a lot of friends cancelled too bc they were all sick. when i asked her why she ignored me, all she said was "i need to prepare for graduation and i havent gotten anything for you". it was friday night in november, and the graduation preps in my country start in november. she was lying. my heart got crushed to pieces. so a few days ago when it was her birthday again she notified me. i told her im gonna send a bunch of messages in the morning, but i did nothing. i ignored her. and i feel very bad now. what she also did to me is call me on the new year's eve 5 mins before midnight. i dont have any idea why tf she called, she didnt even wish me a happy new year. she just told me shes at her ex gf place and that shes waiting for midnight to tell her she still loves her. so the whole time she was with me, she didnt even love me. and then she asked me if im ok. i hung up and cried like a bitch that night. i bet i was the only one crying then.
i have mixed feelings for her. I know nobody will read this, but i feel a lot better now. im a femanon btw
>>
File: haters4.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
haters4.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
WHOO!

on track for very very small profit in the first month, after starting business almost halfway through the month. HERE'S TO BEING IN THE BLACK IN 15 DAYS

SUCK IT, anyone who ever had doubt. still see that look in your face when I talk to you. turning into something else now though isn't it? I see that resentment, I don't understand it but I see it. tells me you think I'm gonna succeed and for whatever reason it makes you mad. look I'd rather you be happy for me but understand, I don't need to pay anything to you for me to be worthy of success, or whatever it is that is making you feel unhappy towards me for this. your acknowledgement that I'm on the right track, whatever your feelings about it, is enough I suppose.

I think maybe how quickly I'm moving is unnerving people. I mean in the space of.. one week, wow it feels like it's been longer, I've gone from nothing to being set to surpass setup legal fees and start doing bigger things by next month. got the website ready and a few other things to up exposure the second I'm ready for more work and I think people feel like (especially if I'm doing things they aren't even doing, like the website) I don't deserve it. fact is I spent a week before starting getting everything I needed together, been planning a business for at least 5 years, and this last week have spent all my time not at work getting everything else done. I've gotten 4-5 hours of sleep a night max and many nights less, for the last two weeks. I just slept 12 hours straight now that everything is in the mail. I'm working hard for this, no one has any right to feel like I don't deserve it. not my fault if I'm doing more than you. I don't mean that in a mean way, but its not like all this paperwork and legal and financial and marketing shit just came outta nowhere. I didn't just shit this out one day. I put in hours and hours and hours of work. its not like you couldn't do it too. just sayin.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYcyyj9N_ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC2ZY2loo74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO2wA0Te0wM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2bBZvSPpOo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEpDiHNoSkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qljm8Yyd8xU

this has been your wake up music list
>>
I have a micropenis and I want to kill myself.
>>
>>16823971
youd be killing yourself just a little early m8. penis transplants are a thing now. think they've already done two or three. only a matter of time before you can have it done electively.
>>
I'm paranoid my boyfriend wants me to fail. I've turned him into my biggest enemy and I secretly resent him. I go around feeling angry inside all day. It's getting out of control I can't even look at him without flipping out. If this continues, despite being a weird problem and not his fault I'll have to end things.
>>
>tfw no longer kissless virgin
>>
I only marry girls who sleep with me within the first few weeks..and who like me for me
>>
i REALLY NEED TO PEE
>>
>>16824087
Just out of curiosity, what are you going to tell to this poor guy?
>>
>>16823203
>>16823054
>for
I'm on a similar path. Fucking always up and down because of drugs playing a part. Cold turkey doesn't help.
Cheers. Best of luck
>>
>>16823261
Compliments mean nothing from a stranger on the internet. Truth is I was just drunk and saw this thread and started typing.
>>
WHAT IS LOVE!?
>>
>>16824325
BABY DON'T HURT ME
>>
Don't hurt me no more
>>
>>16824325
A little pile of secrets
>>
>>16824325
GOT TO DO, GOT TO DO BABY!
>>
>>16823969
And while you imitating Al Capone
I be Nina Simone
And defecate upon your microphone
>>
I think I might be depressed, and I'm honestly afraid of going to a shrink because he might confirm that.
>>
>>16824451
If a shrink does confirm it, then you can start recovering with the right help. It's safer than the prospect of getting worse and not knowing, anon.
>>
i hate people. not in the normal way. ive stopped caring about race, sex, physical looks, whatever. and ive started to look into peoples souls, to see whats really there. and all i see is evil and hatred. and i look in myself and see the same thing, i want to go away from society, i want to never see another living human in my life, i want nobody to know what happened to me.
i want to pack one final bag and head into the mountains forever and leave behind my current life as i know it. ive known this for years and i cant shake the feeling.
>>
>>16824366
You don't deserve those dubs or loves!
>>
I'm camping with some dudes from church tomorrow, and honestly, I'm super excited. I haven't had a ton of close friends in my life and these guys seem legit, so it's like... I hope I don't fag it up with my autism or whatever.

They invited me, so it's like, I know they actually want me there, but my insecurities say they are just pitying me. But I have to tell myself that's not true. In fact, my therapist says that these negative thoughts have evidence against them, so I just have to focus on those bits of evidence.

I just hope it goes well. I'm really excited for it.

Also, I think that one of the guys in our group probably goes here, so, if you're reading this, leave your initials and I'll know it's you.
>>
>>16824451

Definitely get it confirmed, man. Best thing I ever did for my depression is fucking treat it.
>>
B6PNI-JCH6Q-EHX5K
>>
>>16824668
is treating it going to make me more attractive, outgoing, non socially retarded, make me spout useless small talk and taller by 6 inches? fuck you normalfags
>>
>>16824683
I'm serious. When you get it under control, those things actually happen. Okay, maybe not growing by 6 inches, but it actually made me more confident, I lost, like, 50 pounds, started going on dates, and made a ton of friends.

I'm not lying when I say that seeing a doctor about your depression will help you immensely. Could even save your life.

Just try it. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>16824686
my right to bear arms

I don't to be dependent on drugs for the rest of my life
>>
>>16824694
I don't know where you live, but I take antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications, and I had no trouble legally purchasing a personal firearm.

I don't think you have anything to worry about regarding that. As long as you vote Republican or Independent, lol
>>
>>16824701
you go back to feeling like shit if you skip them though right? that's not treatment its sedation
>>
>>16824705
Well, here's the thing about that - depression that wasn't caused by traumatic events or actual external causes (bullying, sexual abuse, etc) is caused by chemicals in the brain that are unbalanced. The proper medication corrects that imbalance and normalizes you. It's not a sedative. It's a treatment.

I'm also a Type One diabetic. I take insulin for my diabetes. The insulin doesn't just make me feel better, but it's treating my condition. Antidepressants don't just make you feel better, but it's actually treating the chemical levels in your brain. From a purely chemical point of view, you are messed up. And seeing a doctor is not only gonna make you feel better, but you'll be treating something wrong with you.

If you DO have a past of problems or abuse, etc, sometimes all you need is to see a counselor. They might not even put you on medication.

This is coming from someone who has seen the ugliness of depression and anxiety. I only want what's best for you Anon, because I've been there.

Best of luck.
>>
I LOVE YOU MISTAH J.!!!
>>
I'm so scared that you won't bother talking to me after this "break"
I'm sure that you'll move on quick even though you assumed that it's going to be me.
>>
>>16824713
>tfw watching a video and a part of the video says part of the symptoms is decreased appetite and waking up early

its so embarrassing to ask someone for help for this i dont even know where to begin or if I can afford it
>>
>>16823020
I might be pregnant with a guy whose virginity I took.

I'm a horrible corrupting person.
>>
>>16824729
This isn't a break, its a breather from each other that's long overdue. I've been with you this far and I intend to go the distance. What we have is much more than getting my dick wet.
>>
"How long have you felt this way?" He asked. There was a long pause, a lot of breathing.
"Not long," I sighed. "Perhaps a year. Perhaps my entire life. I never noticed until recently."
He jotted notes in his notebook furiously, but I felt nothing about it. It was a familiar routine by this point.
"Have you ever thought of why you feel this way?"
I frowned. I had, quite often, but it seemed too intimate to share. Even with my boyfriend playing doctor. I folded my hands on my knees and leaned forward.
"Fine. I'll tell you. I have. Death is quiet and doesn't ask anything of you. Something is waiting for me. I'm not afraid. I never have been. I am simply not ready to die, I only think of it often."
"But what if you did die?" He asked quietly.
"I suppose I would have no choice but to accept it." I rose out of my chair. "Your hour is finished."
>>
I frequently have thoughts of "I wish this relationship were over" or "I can't wait for this relationship to be over" and I fantasize about being single. I feel like we were better friends than partners, and his lack of passion is killing the passion I did have for this relationship. We're so close I don't want to change it, though, because I'm afraid of losing him. This is so frustrating and I'm getting exhausted.
>>
I am too wishy-washy. When I talk to girls at bars etc. I think of going for a relation, but when I should be thinking of dating I want a ons. I've had some success, but I want to live up my prime and go around like fucking is going out of style. But at the same time I want a relationship, at the very least so I can feel some sense of stability in my life (graduating and going on to do who knows what, who knows where.)
>>
File: 1448346261466.jpg (24 KB, 236x348) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448346261466.jpg
24 KB, 236x348
I think I might be a sociopath
>>
>>16824087

ho.ly. shit. we're in the same fucking boat /:
>>
>>16825189

fuck yes, same here. What to do...how to go...
>>
>>16824797
Initials.
>>
I bought my brother the wrong size of alcohol and I'm worried that he hates me now.

The worst thing is is that he said it was fine and really didn't seem to care, but my stupid self is spiraling for some reason because of one little thing.

I'm such a fucking idiot. Why can't I let things go?
>>
>>16825630
Are you left handed by chance?
>>
IM STARVING WHAT SHOULD I EAT FOR DINNER

I AM ON A LIQUID DIET BUT I WENT TO THE GYM AND I AM SO FUCKING HUNGRY O MY GOD FUCK THIS SHIT

PIZZA OR SUBS?
>>
>>16825818
Why are you on a liquid diet?
>>
>>16825232
Sociopaths don't worry about being sociopaths.
>>
>>16823148
>le 'i have a vagina yet i think i cannot get the dick i want'
are there really women this ugly in the world? have you thought of becoming a great homemaker and seducing him with delicious baked goods?

>>16823275
one of the reasons the world is going to shit is because faggots like you think the very basis of our civilization does not matter. you have no problem letting the jews newspeak you into NWO camps

>>16823871
gg lad
earn those stacks and help make america great again

>>16823971
i also have a small benis and it's not so bad

>>16824662
yes they are pitying you, but as long as they hide it well you can rpetend you actually have freinds. it's what i have been doing

>>16824792
katie?
>>
File: there is no god.jpg (39 KB, 588x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
there is no god.jpg
39 KB, 588x500
>>16825820
>get root canal three years ago
>done by cut rate military dentist
>bothering me off and on
>monday starts hurting bad
>tuesday have fever of 105
>wednesday see a real dentist
>she pulls it out
>also pulls out massive chunks of rotten gums
>mfw she tells me i probably would have died that night if i didn't come in
>not supposed to eat anything solid for the rest of the week

I have the tooth too
>>
>>16824792
man... you should get rid of that.
>>
>>16825843
Ooo, that sucks, glad you're ok!

A week on a liquid diet isn't so bad! My sister had jaw surgery and had to have liquids for six weeks, I felt sooo badly for her. Add chia seeds to your smoothies so they are bulkier and make you feel more full!

Treat yourself to a milkshake too :).
>>
>>16825875
i cant drink enough to sate my hunger
>>
File: gif20.gif (2 MB, 407x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gif20.gif
2 MB, 407x230
french fag incoming :

Des fois j'me demande pourquoi je foire tout c'que j'entreprends. Putain je sais pas. Rien qu'il y a quelques jours j'avais LA chance pour enfin le faire avec cette meuf. Pourquoi j'ai rien fait? Pourquoi j'ai pas pris mon putain de courage à deux mains bordel de merde? Mais noooon. Au lieu de çà j'suis juste resté passif comme un connard. Et évidemment j'aurais pas la chance de me rattraper de si tôt. J'me hais des fois. Et je ne cesse d'y penser depuis des jours j'en ai complètement marre. MERDE QUOI. Pourquoi j'ai eu si peur de faire quelque chose? On était là, tous les deux, tout c'que j'avais à faire c'était engager le mouvement et tout se serait passé tout seul. MAIS NON. Au final j'ai rien fait. Et merde.

Des fois j'me dis que si j'suis pas heureux c'est tout simplement car je ne le mérite pas. M'enfin.
>>
>>16825901
You need protein and fiber. All that thick shit that'll stick to your ribs. I recommend eating stuff like eggs or oatmeal, cook them so you don't have to chew them. Egg soup is delicious anyway!
>>
>>16824792
I think we should get an abortion
>>
>>16825843
PIC OF TOOTH PLS

Also eat peanut butter. Let that shit sit in yo mouth.
>>
>>16825916
Not them but same
>>
File: DSC02763.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC02763.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>16825911
>>16825920
i ordered pizza instead

frankly i feel fucking amazing now. i dont feel tired as much anymore and i can think quicker than i have in years

i thought i was just getting old but maybe i was just dying
>>
File: DSC02762.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC02762.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>16825929
>>
I have a full blown anxiety attack right now. This month has been very very fucked up and not even 3 weeks passed.

What happened?
> Definitely told my family I feel stressed and depressed if I stay more than 2 consecutive hours with them
> Got carded by police in my town after 4 years.
> Dated a girl I liked... Unfortunately now she's pregnant off her ex, considering abortion and snorting ketamine. She paid my beer at least and I'm dating her again.
> Dated another girl I randomly met. Got cockblocked and kicked out of her house by her mother while I was about to fuck her, and I'm virgin.
> Argued with the girl mentioned above. She's so dumb our mutual friend, a woman, told me I should ditch her because I lose my mental sanity and that I should either "pump and dump" or just ditch her. As a result no getting laid... Well, would you get laid with a girl that says "if you want to accept me you have to accept I'm fucking spoilt?"
> Ran away from police during a political protest. Avoided tear gas and police sticks just in time
> Got shitfaced drunk with random alcoholics from my native town.
> Saw my grandparents after 1 and a half years
> Had a dream inside a dream so vivid I was traumatized the entire morning. I was so unlucky at one point I was in a brothel (I'm straight) and was led to the gay room.
> I randomly found out, from a girl I met outside a bar at 5 am, that some photographer took a picture of me 2 years ago. Not only did I not know about this, there's the exact date, the hour and even the fucking minute the picture was taken.

On Monday I've booked a ticket to stay one night in Belgium. No clue what I'm gonna do there, apart from getting real drunk. My hands hurt from the anxiety.
>>
>>16825929
>>16825933
Ewwwwwwww!!
>>
>>16825929
oh jesus christ. If it was that rotten, that shit could've been poisoning your blood.

Glad you're okay, enjoy your new lease on life!
>>
>>16825953
See a therapist.
>>
>>16825953
You're totally crazy. Severe mental illness. Most of that shit didn't happen.
>>
>>16825971

It did anon, otherwise I wouldn't be writing about it. I just happen to have a crazy,fucked up life.

>>16825968

I might consider so. Therapist as in psychologist or as in psychiatrist?
>>
>>16825978
Either. A psychologist could refer you to a physician or psychiatrist if they think you need medication, but psychotherapy may be sufficient.
>>
I want to expose you so much.
Why is she better than me?? Why can you hang out with her and not treat her like shit but with me Im just not good enough. i know im not as cool as her but im a human being and i dont deserve this
i wish you talked to me as much as her. i wish we could "hang out" without having your dick in my throat. If i could kill her & get away with it I would. Im not believing for a second that she isn't fucking you + your best friend with the way she acts towards you.
>>
>>16825997

I dislike psychologists, though, because in my childhood I was forced to see two different ones. First one was not a real psychologist, just some American dude who happened to do a 3 month course (I lived in Holland back then). Second one said I was not collaborative and gave up on me.

The idea of voluntarily seeing one would stress me even more honestly.
>>
>>16826010
>i wish we could "hang out" without having your dick in my throat.
why?

i mean, i get everything else but in what world do men and women who are attracted to each other have platnic relationships?
>>
>>16826030
>i mean, i get everything else but in what world do men and women who are attracted to each other have platnic relationships?
Because it makes me replaceable
>>
I'm 23 and finally in love for the first time.

Didn't think this would happen to me. Thought I was too broken but this person gave me time and patience. They said they loved me and I said it back. I'm so grateful and I hope I don't fuck it up.
>>
I don't think I'll ever be able to get over her. I don't think I want to be over her.
>>
>>16826057
isn't everyone replaceable?

maybe i dont get it and i am letting my own relationships cloud my thinking, because i am friends with a gril and we primarily hang out so she can suck my dick and spend time together. she says she loves going down on me but i would never date her seriously

are you jealous of her, or mad at him for the way he treats you?
>>
Sorry for ghosting you, B. I just can't stand it when you don't answer my text messages for bullshit reasons. I know you aren't THAT busy all day.

If you want to talk to me, you have my number. If not, it's fine by me. But don't fucking play dumb, I know you aren't.
>>
>>16826070
both because im pretty sure he treats her 100x better. He wouldnt ask her to do the kind of shit hes done to me
>>
>>16826084
does he treat you bad in a sexual manner? because it's up to you to stop that. ive done some nasty stuff with my girls but that was done seeking mutual or female enjoyment. do you feel that its not the case with you?

>frankly i thinks its bretty neat to show up to your freinds house, shittalk with her a bit before assfucking her hard and taking her to dinner with cum leaking from her ass
>>
>>16826090
yes but not in the kind of way you're probably thinking of. He has tried to get his friends (guys) involved and got mad at me because i didnt wanna be recorded and i didnt wanna suck his friends dick.
i called him once and he just talked mad shit. never apologized or anything
>>
>>16826114
>He has tried to get his friends (guys) involved and got mad at me because i didnt wanna be recorded and i didnt wanna suck his friends dick.
gotcha

yea you need to fucking drop him. he is taking advantage of you
>>
I'm 18 and my mind has built up some sort of mental block around talking to girls and it makes me want to kill myself for real
>>
>>16826066
Initials?
>>
>she just told me she's basically asexual

welp ive been bested
>>
I don't know why the fuck it bothers me so much that this person I really get along with doesn't seem to care all that much about talking to me outside of work. I wish that it didn't. But this person is different. I never have to search for something to say and I feel so at ease. I want to be closer friends with them, but I don't know if I can. I wish I could tell them how much they affect me. There's only two other people that have made me feel so comfortable with myself, so this is a huge deal for me..
>>
I hate being obsessed with his ex girlfriend. I hate stalking her on social media sites. It makes me angry to think that they lived together. It hurts to think that they did sexual things together. I'm trying to focus on the present. He says I am better than her and what we have is more special than anything he has ever felt. It just gets to me that he has done things in his past that I have been working towards and wish to do.

I hate her. I hate the thought of her riding his dick and sucking it. I hate the thought of them living together and making dinner. It burns me up inside to have seen photos of them smiling together. I hope this feeling will pass soon.
>>
>>16826325
Initials? You should tell them non chalantly. I have a simular situation but I don't want to seem like a wierdo so i don't try to talk outside work.
>>
>>16826380
I don't want to seem like a weirdo either! so I haven't made a solid attempt to be like "hey, let's hang out sometime."

My first name starts with an A but I don't think it matters because I'm 90% sure that he doesn't go on here.
>>
File: 1452723335262.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452723335262.gif
489 KB, 497x373
I'd like to know what it feels like to be lusted or desired for, just once.

I know he's handsome and funny, but surely I have something that stands out to you.
>>
>>16826428
I've felt this same way lately. Like I'm being looked over or invisible compared to everyone else. It's a lonely feeling.
>>
I don't know what to do anymore
every time i see a gun i think of shooting myself with it
I hate life and want everything to just end, everything feels like shit
>>
>>16826428

Go after someone in your own league then. Anyone will have redeeming factors but that doesn't mean you measure up enough to interest that someone.
>>
I'm starting to get sick of being that person everyone goes to so they can ask for advice or just rant. It's not that I hate hearing about it, it's just that whenever I want to talk about my problems, it's always replies coming ages later (and it's always half hearted) or they just change the subject completely and never acknowledge that I said anything about my mental breakdown the other week. Lately it's been "hey what's that, you spent everyday last week crying?? Let me talk to you about this date I went on with this guy that's obsessed with me!!" with my best friend and I feel like I have no one to turn to about my problems.

I just want someone to ask how I am and tell me that everything will be ok ;_;
>>
File: 1455782471147.jpg (22 KB, 364x307) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455782471147.jpg
22 KB, 364x307
Every time I look at you, my heart still flutters with infatuation...but after a second or two I remember you're a lying whore and my heart breaks. This sucks.
>>
>>16826544
I feel ya. I'm "that" person to my friends. They always want me to help shoulder their burdens but are never there to do the same for me. It's always just kind of like "Oh... well that sucks. [insert canned positivity here]"
>>
I'll never amount to what he can give you, but I will always be there for you even if he can provide everything you want. I understand that I'm worthless and that I'll never bring anything to the table that can compare to what he brings, but I will be here waiting for something that I know will never happen, but it's the only thing that I feel is worth living for.
>>
>To care, or plead silence..
>>
I want to be special, I want to do something that noone else can do and be remembered and loved for it. But I'm just another number that can't do anything.
>>
>>16825189
I felt this way for a whole year, but what a relief I decided to be honest and break up with him for good. I'm moving back to my parents at the end of the month and it feels right.
>>
I've been drinking so this might be a bit jumbled what wateves

I hate myself. I want to get mowed down and die but at the same time I'm not actively working towards it like I should. I got a dog well before I fully realized that I hate myself, and he's my best friend. I love him so fucking much. I got him during a point in my life where I didn't have many friends anymore and I had yet again scrwed up my chances with a woman and get what I really wanted in life. At the moment I guess I live for my dog, but if/when something happens that is what i'm really going to go of the deep end.

in life i've wanted two things. i;ve always found fun in action/.danger and shit, not because i get a rush or anthing, but i just find it fun and entertaining. i'm in the military and i'm working towards being a cop because i want that occasionaly dnager. to put on a belt in the morning knowing that i might not get to go home that night/i wnat to die.

at the same time, i've alwaysed wanted a family. i've wanted to be somebody's husband, some'ones dad. just have someone to life my life with and experience everthig with. i never had too much of a family when growing up. i'm essentailly an only child. i mean, my dad has been married three times- his third, longest lasting, current/final marriage being my mom. the other two marriages he had some kids - but theyre not really my siblings only my half-siblings. sort fo the same with my mom, she had a previous marriage and had a daughter. shes only my half sister. none of thise people are really FULLY related to me. they're much older than i am so they've spent their lives having this family, allt hese sbilings and parents. then there's me. the last one off chump that's kind of related to them. i've nver been as close to them as they al are with each other, ad i never will be. this is why i want my own family. why i've always wnated my own family. once my parents are gone that's it. i'm not goign to have anyone anymore.
>>
>>16826665
(cont)
my half siblings dont give a shit about me so i'll be lfet witout them. my half sitster from my mom had a husband and kid, and the ydon't like me around, especially probably her husband, because i'm a bad influence and general doucebhag around their kid/my nephew. im an awful role model with an awful sense im humor and i don't evenw wnant to get into it.

and so thats its. when my parents are gone so is the rest of my "family". this is why i want my own.

>BUT
>BUT
i'll never get to have my own. i'm well out of highschool and never been in a relationship. i have no experience wahatsoever and literally all the people i've met, i know, and eever will meet don't want someomne like that. even if i do I have no idew what i'm doing. there was kind of this girl in fucking MIDDLE SCHOOL way back when, but that wasn't a real, adult relatioship. i ended that because she was complaining that i wasn't pushing things forward and shit, and that's because i had no ide what i was doing, so i ended it. anywas that doesn't count because literally nothing happened.

so i've got no rleationshop exp. and nobody wants a chump like that. so i'm doing this military and cop shit so i can just rush ahead in life and ophefully bite the bullet one day.

I got 1 of 2 things i wanted. and that was being the fucking "badass action hero type" chump that you see in movies. except it aint as great as the moveis and shit make it out to be. i'd much rather have someone to love and care for, and vise versa but you cant' ahve both of these things at once and it's too late for the latter anyways.

bty yeah i have my dog so i'm not really that bad off. if/when he dies that is when i'll truly not care anymore. much less than i already do. i will literally have nohing to lose after that. he's the tiny strand that i'm cligning on to life. but after that nothing.

this is probably all so >edgy but whatever.
>>
>>16826683
i only have a couple "friends" now but i'm just a random chump that has come into their lives that they met in the military. they have other friends that they've known for years that i pale in comparison to. all my friends that i've known are gone. the ones i have now think i'm just a fucking psyochopath. that i don't care for anyone or anything. they've called my a psychopath. my old best friend was convinced i was a fucking maniac and him and his exgf practically hid away from me. someone i knew from highschool just tried to hire me a coiple weeks ago to kill their coworker - the legimtally thought that i have killed beofr,e and that i'm cpable of killing some random chump and want to.

i've got a shit reputation, and everything else. i was dealt a shit hand and there's nothing i can do. no poker face could help me bluff my way through the rest of this game called "life"
>>
>>16826687
oh and im unattracitve to. at least i think i am. i know gowing up i;ve had a few people tell me i'm ugly, and even when i was very young i rmemeber looking at myself in the mirro r and being disappinted with how ugly i was.

so people just see me, my ugliness, and assume the wrose. that i'm the bad guy. i don't even know why i'm trying to be one of the fucking good guys, to help people and shit, when people already assume right off the bat that i'm untrustworthy, mean, etc. just because of my looks. i don't know why i try.

so yeah, thats' why i'll never get the latter that i want. i'm not interesting. i'm not good looking enoguh for people to look past the fact that i've never had my first anything. nothing. i have ntohing going for me. my "friends" alwyas try to give me adivce but its shit that doesnt work for someone like me - shit that would work for them.

thats why i'm here in a "get it off your chest" thread, because thats all i can do. vent about this riduclous shit. no adivce can help me. i'm a lost cause. an exception to all the other shit that could help people. i don't even know anymore. yeah i've done bad shit before, but i didn't think that i'd have to pay for it in life this badly.
>>
>>16826302
Trust me, its not you. She's probably just getting back from the bar now.
>>
my birthday is next week and i'm dreading it. i'm in my late 20's and i feel like i'm still a teenager. and all i want is something i can't have.
>>
For a few years now I keep saying to myself in front of a mirror that I'm going to kill myself

I always smile and feel a lot happier a few seconds after I do so. I don't know why.
>>
>>16826724
Whenever I think of something stupid I did in the past, I always say "I love you" to myself, I also don't know why.
>>
>>16826705
Oh well, a grill can dream.
>>
I love her so much. I can't stand these Skype calls anymore. I can't stand that she's pregnant, straight and engaged. I love her so, so much
>>
When I'm on the internet, everythings okay, I wish I could stay like that for a long time and live vicariously through what I see.
>>
I want to stop thinking about her. It's driving me crazy. She was the only real thing that could've been, and I missed my chance. I've improved and gotten better since then, but she still hangs in my mind.
I either want to see her again and have another opportunity, or just move on with another one.
Even then, I just want her to know how special she is.
>>
How is a guy with no friends supposed to get a girlfriend? I've improved myself in every other way except that and it's was all for nothing.
>>
>>16826821
Initials?
>>
I hope he at least wears and has been wearing condoms every time he gets his dick wet.

Now that I'm obviously out of his life forever and am completely irrelevant and unimportant, he can fuck all the sluts he wants!
Oh wait, I was already irrelevant and unimportant.

I never realised just how easily forgotten I am though. Silly, stupid me, wasting years of his life while thinking I even slightly mattered.
>>
I need to start an affair right now! It wouldn't be that secret and he wouldn't really mind...
But I need to connect intimately with someone.
I'm trying to reach out. Everyone here is so stuck up though. I'm so restless and isolated!
I don't speak the language that well either.
I feel out of control and ready to explode.
>>
I hate that I can't stop thinking about him all the time. He's the most beautiful person I've ever seen. He's probably found someone else though, I'd be mad to think he'd remember me and what we had after all those years
>>
I have no social life and struggling to get one

going to univ, gonna start to go the gym but I don't know at all how to get better in that department
>>
>>16827065
this hits me deep. if its you, then im sorry you feel this way. when i said i loved you i meant it, but things changed and i couldnt do it anymore. i needed to grow beyond the relationship. i wish the best for you and will think about you.
>>
>>16823093
this
>>
>>16827187
I highly doubt you're the person I'm writing about, but what are your initials?
>>
>>16827201
its noon where i live
>>
>>16827208
Yeah no, its midnight where I live.
>>
>>16827215
oh, well im sure it will be ok.
he'll get the clap probably so go safe.
>>
>>16827217
Thanks anon, good luck with your person, hope it all works out for the best.
>>
I wanted to eat Chinese yesterday. Too bad.
>>
>>16823028
Hey buddy, you're almost there. I was wondering were you'd been. Got Skype or anything were we could chat?
>>
>>16826733
Similar situation bro, although instead of saying "I love you" I call myself a retard.
>>
I still have feelings for my friend.
She's so special to me. Sadly, she has a boyfriend who hardly notices her. And i fucking hate it. She does all the work. She's the one who spends all her money on her boyfriend and she's not getting something in return.

How long can she still hold on to this. I fucking hate it. I can't say that i'm a better man but, i really am. I hate seeing her disappointed every time i see her.

I promised to myself that i'll follow her wherever she goes. Whether it might be New Zealand or London, i'll still do it. Because i love her so much that i can't even express it to her.
>>
>>16824797
initials..
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 608x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 608x351
I have no idea what to do with my life and I'm afraid of the future, I'm afraid if I become a writer I won't succeed and will struggle the rest of my life. I don't want to cost my parents money for university but my country is so fucked it's all I can do. I lost all my friends, my love life doesn't exist anymore and I just don't know how to be social anymore. I'm lonely.
>>
>>16827492
are you this guy who's supposed to go to a med school?
>>
i'm depressed enough that it can be hard to generally function, and i just don't know what to do. therapy didn't help
>>
No, I just got out of high school. (Sorry in don't know how to point out your post number, first time being able to post as my country was banned)
>>
I am addicted to jerking off whilst thinking about my ex and her new boyfriend. Its got to the point that I can barely get off to anything other than the thought of it. I have tried abstinence but I can last no more than 7 days before being overwhelmed by massive lust and depression. This life is fucking killing me
>>
I fuckin' roasted the guy who treated me like garbage about an hour ago, he didn't want to own up to the fact that he treated me like shit. "I was never nothing but nice". Bullshit. I called him out on that.

He didn't even have the balls to apologize, he just said "lame" and blocked me. What a fucking child.

I actually feel really proud of myself because I stood up for myself.
>>
>>16827505
Maybe it was just the therapist. Did you give it a decent amount of time? Did you try different people?

Meds are also an option. And there are lifestyle changes you can make. Like going outside more often, finding a hobby, getting a job. Having a job has helped me a ton with my self worth. I feel productive.

I know it's hard to do any of this, because depression can cause motivation issues. But I hope you can find something that works for you.
>>
>>16827521
Not that anon, but just click on the post number to reply to it. It'll show up in your comment.
>>
It's better like this. You didn't really care anyway, you said so yourself. Now with a little time I won't care either.
>>
>>16823020
I quit my job. I actually quit two years ago and I've been drawing porn for a living and it's wonderful. I have more money now than I worked at the place. I had to buy so much booze just so I could relax, sleep. I can't even tell you because you'll put me down and tell me I need a 'real job'. You didn't even care when I went back to college on your suggestion. What the hell do you think I'm paying my rent and bills with? Cartoon money?

The sad thing is that when I got that job, that was the first time you seemed proud of me...that you accepted me. I didn't want to lose that. Also stop pressuring me to have kids. I got an abortion for a reason.
>>
>>16827750
>>
i'm sad that i probably won't see you any more
i don't know what's happened- one week ago we spent pretty much the whole weekend together, including valentine's day (and we were sober)
you asked me what i was doing at the weekend, and i was happy that you were already thinking about the next time. i'm not sure what made you feel differently- it seems to have happened pretty fast.
it's for the best since you have a boyfriend, but i'd be lying if i said didn't feel at all attached to you
>>
I have lost the ability to proper focus and learn after going on a 5 month drinking binge, and i'm afraid to tell my parents i will fail college because i can not properly sit and study.

I used to be capable of sitting 6 hours straight and learning, now after 5 minutes i'm either wanking off or doing something else.

Probably not the ideal place to ask for help, but any tips?
>>
>>16825953

Today I woke up crying at 3pm. Everyone around me tells me to get a break and find what makes me happy. I'd say a woman but for everything else... no fucking clue. How do you find out what makes you happy?
>>
I fear change
>>
>>16827584
Honestly, it still stings a little though. I'm not totally over him and I had high hopes of things working out between us even though he treated me like shit. I had (and still have) some pretty strong feelings for him for stupid reasons.
>>
>>16823020

haha, i confessed to my crush via mail (had pretty solid reasons not do it in person). pretty sure she will either not answer or say no, but whatever.
>>
>>16828072
women sure do love being mistreated.
>>
I step out of my room, I talk with people, I want to blow my head off. I'm not even sure why.

Why can't human survive in total solitude.

Why can't I just upload my consciousness and live as an AI.
>>
File: da fuk.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
da fuk.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
Whenever I go outside I get severe anxiety and I can't help but literally shit myself unless I find a bathroom immediately. I've ever had a job in my life. I'm 21 years old. I'm thinking of offing myself but I really love my brother and sister and spouse so much that I can ever find the will to do it.
>>
My recent ex blames me for her depression.
I'm delusional and keep searching for someone who wants to have sex with me.
I don't have a job right now.
I have some takents, but I don't do shit with them.
Everyday at home I'm sad. Real sad.
I'm a fat fuck.
>>
>Trying to be nice to her because she's lonely and depressed
>She saw my message and chose not to reply

I don't even care. I'm happy with my life and I'm making improvements and progress with my levels of self-respect and confidence, not to mention the fact that my shoulders and traps are starting to look fucking juicy.

If people don't want to be part of this then they can fuck off and once the inevitable "hey stranger :)" texts and messages come in after my cut I can tell them personally.

I never respected myself. I would flirt with girls because they were in a lower league and I was afraid of rejection. I'm looking at all these girls that I flirted with and the majority of them are either ugly, weird, or both.

I don't even care. I'm watching the crappy remake of RoboCop.
>>
>>16828462
Initials?
>>
>>16828504
F S
>>
>>16828462
You know, I'd still let you fuck me.
I didn't mean it when I called you a fat fuck.
>>
>>16828615
Not me.
>>
I'm finally seeing my best friend today, who I haven't seen in months and months because we had a falling out over my ex and the way he treated me.

But we made up and all is good again, which makes me happy because he's the person closest to me.

I'm actually so excited to see him because we get along so well and he just gets me. We've even both agreed that we're basically platonic soulmates.

I think it would be good for me to get out of the house, but I'm anxious as fuck because I'm getting the train to go see him but I've never traveled this far on a train by myself before. I'm sure I'll be fine but the anxiety and paranoia is still there.

I'm not going to let anything or anyone ruin my day though.

Maybe I deserve a bit of happiness, for once. Or even a breather from feeling like I'm a piece of shit and like I'm nothing.
>>
>>16828637
;)
>>
>>16828672
WHO ARE YOU
>>
File: controls.jpg (273 KB, 659x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
controls.jpg
273 KB, 659x626
I feel like fucking garbage for shit-talking two close friends to my ex months when they're actually there for me when it comes down to it. They might be flakey as people to hang out and shoot the shit with, but at least they know when I really need someone to talk to, and take the time to listen and give me advice. It makes me feel like total shit since part of the reason I didn't care about moving was because they were flakey. But I guess I'm just selfish.
>>
i fucked up and i really miss her
i miss just having someone to talk to
it was never going to work out like that but god it was all i had
>>
>>16828728
Same here, bro
>>
>>16828728
Did you lie to her?
>>
>>16828728
>>16828739
I'm part of this club too. It feels awful.
>>
You spoiled cunt.

I hope you get hurt. Badly.
>>
so i notice motherless has disappeared. I don't know where it went. I started doing some digging and supposedly this site is watched by the FBI.

Now I'm freakin out. I only go to porn sites to get my fix. I only started going to this site because of 4chan. It's just one of a dozen. I didn't think much of it. But apparently there's some risky stuff there.

What am I going to do? I just like attractive looking girls. I shouldn't be marked for pedo just for liking girls. I tried to be careful. My mother always said not to watch porn and now I'm going to get in trouble big time for it. I'm a damn virgin, too. Why is this happening to me?
>>
i need to get over you so fucking badly cause for some reason you've become my main source of happiness and you know for a fact a lot of people crave the attention i get and give, but i hate it all, you're one of the few people on this planet that i really enjoy being around feel completely comfortable with and lately i feel like you're really fucking me over, even though I'm sure you dont intend to, i just hate how so much time is flying by and every day is just me waiting for the weekend just so you can cancel on me and say 'next week'. i dont know why I'm so upset, i could go outside and do shit on my own, i probably fucking should, what is wrong with me? you seriously mean a lot to me, and you know that, dont play with my heart, lmfao, I'm fucking fragile when it comes to stuff like this, I've never felt this way before and i never want to again, but i never want this feeling to end, either. fuck it all
>>
>>16828766

Motherless has been taken down?

Like... unless you're actively searching for videos involving children, you should be fine.

The FBI is unlikely to take you to prison because you like watching women go down on each other, or whatever porn you're into.
>>
I can't wait another week to see you again love, I need you too much. My happiness is with you, I'm so grateful for that, it keeps me going as nothing else does, I'm hooked
>>
I have no idea what you want.
I have no idea what I want.
I'm sorry for dragging you into this, you deserve so much better.
>>
>>16828813

My search usually is just "young amateur".

I don't like old women, like the granny shit, so I try to narrow it to that and I don't like that fake acting, so amateur makes it seem more honest. Usually that results in cam girl stuff from I assume mfc and the like like.

I actually specifically avoid videos tagged with the word "teen". It's too risky for me getting older like I am. I'm almost 30.

> Motherless has been taken down?

I think so. I wasn't looking hard. I usually google search it and the site is first listed. But this time is was some other site with the same name. I didn't even look when I clicked that site and when I saw it was different, I backed out. I don't even know what's on there.
>>
File: spanish staring.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spanish staring.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
I would like to have nasty, hot, sweaty sex without worrying about diseases, children or feelings.
>>
Wow, that was a fun night.
>>
>>16823020
Can someone explain to me how someone gets a job and suddenly decides to stop showing up, without a word or anything?
>>
>>16828766
Motherless is not down. Even if it were you'd have nothing to worry about. The Feds aren't looking for some random guy who may have stumbled on images that he shouldn't have. If you do stumble on something questionable just report it to the site and move on. Don't worry bruh.
>>
>>16828909
Don't we all? Just get a good sterilized bf
>>
>>16828728
How did you fuck up?
>>
>>16828665
Initials
>>
>>16828739
Initials?
>>
>>16828672
Initials?
>>
>>16828994
Guys barely want to do any kind of role birth control, forget about a sterilized one.
>>
>>16828728
you have no idea what you now have.

LIMITLESS OPPORTUNITIES.
>>
>>16829053
>>16829001
>>16828749
>>16828750
>>16828739
i was frustrated at a few things that just happened from bad circumstance and i dated her best friend and wouldn't you know this kills the friendship
it didn't even last
i knew it wouldn't it was a moment of weakness and i just have to deal with that now knowing it's my fault
>>
>>16829020
>>16828534
>>
I recently got involved with this girl found out she had a personality disorder fucked her 3 times and then she got really hot and cold with me and then told me she was interested in me and someone else and has been ignoring me for the last two days. I know she's not the one for me or any of that shit. just sucks after being diagnosed with PSTD it's really the last thing i needed being fucked round by a girl. Any advice for getting over a girl?
>>
>>16829188
a different girl
>>
It's hard to help but I wish I could. Let me keep trying? I hope we talk soon. You don't need to avoid me.
>>
Just realised that this girl cares about what I think about her.

Girl, we talk through Snapchat and we haven't shared numbers. You're not a close friend. I wouldn't consider you to be a friend anyway. You're someone I talk to when I'm bored. You're essentially a random anon that I'll talk to on 4Chan if I'm bored. You're an anon.

Then I've got this other girl who I've probably been pestering since lmao I found someone to talk to when I'm not doing something that requires much effort. She's in the same barrel, to be honest.

She's not a close friend but I would consider her a friend since I've been trying to help her out. Annoyingly, she doesn't make an effort to help herself despite complaining about it. That's something that I fucking hate too as when I thought I was going through depression, I sat down and looked at all the contributing factors and worked towards fixing my situation and I worked so fucking hard to get away from the suicidal thoughts because there's so much more to life. It's part of the reason why I want to be a counsellor or something like that since I want to help others when they can't help themselves.

Anyway, yeah. As much as I like her, I haven't got the energy to deal with it and I'm holding on to the past and that's done nothing but burn me before.

T'ra, Beth. Maybe next time you'll tell me that you've seen someone about how you feel. Maybe you'll have lost weight and be comfortable in your own skin. I don't know, I don't care.
>>
File: zk0j1.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zk0j1.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
Partner can fall asleep in any foreplay position...
Wants to cuddle constantly, repeats same kiss on cheek over and over.
Sex is on the menu twice a month.
Penetration is too painful for intercourse
2 year relationship-great person
I am becoming a shallow selfish puddle of shit
>>
Note to self, don't buy a ring because she'll just take it off when you're not looking, just let it die.
>>
i just want someone to talk to
>>
>>16829272
Hi
>>
>>16829272
Hello. Whats up?
>>
>>16829260
I've had a relationship like this. She was very tight, extremely affectionate (of which I am not very affectionate), always wanted to do dumb cutesy shit. If the sex isn't up to par, have that conversation, it's a completely ordinary couple conversation.
>>
>>16829307
>>16829298
just thinking of how.. alone i am
i used to have someone to talk to 24/7
>>
>>16829318
And what happened to that person? You can find someone else if you had it once.
>>
>>16829341
i've been trying ever since
don't really have a problem talking to people or getting phone numbers but never find the right person
>>
>>16829308

Thank goodness I am not alone.

I'll try talking about it more with them. How did it turn out for you guys?
>>
>>16829212
I do need to avoid you because you broke my heart.
>>
>>16829419
Initials?
>>
I'm fucked, guys, totally fucked.
He said we're dating but doesn't spend any time or energy into seeing me/talking to me.
I'm already halfway out the door.
I'm sick of being treated like this. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.
I'm worried about reconciliation, and not getting what I want, and all of the shit that could happen in between. I don't wanna be here anymore.
If only I had the one I wanted in the beginning, maybe things would be different. Or maybe I'd be a tear stained mess hiding under my covers.
>>
>>16829423
Only if I get yours first. Gotta give to get, friendo.
>>
>>16829434
>If only I had the one I wanted in the beginning, maybe things would be different
i know that feel so much i'm sorry anon
>>
I fucking hate trans faggots.

In the past they didn't bother me, because I was in the same predicament as they are.. Confused, and wanting to change my life for what I felt was THE BETTER. But now-days, you mention something "TRIGGERING" and shit hits the fan. Instead of supporting them like I once did, I call them by their real gender.

>2edgy4me
>>
>>16829491
feel like it's less trans and more tumblr but i get what you're saying
>>
>>16828479
From what I know, when people say that they don't care, they probably do and it still kinda hurts inside. That's a hard road I'm still on, but trust me when I say that self improvement and progress is the best thing for ya right now. fuk dem bitches
>>
>>16829347
Well, it happens. Spent a little time trying to know yourself a little better, m8. You gonna live with yourself for the rest of your life, after all.
>>
>>16829461
on the one hand, i'm glad I'm not alone with this feeling
on the other, I wish neither of us ever had to feel such a way. hold me, anon
>>
>>16829454
I'll just assume you're not my person. I've never broken a heart anyway... Just paranoia.
>>
>>16829551
i wish that too. we'll all be somewhere happier someday.
all i can think about is what i would say to her if i could talk to her one final time
vika, i wish you were here
>>
let go
and you'll see from a distance
how I am breaking
let go
and you'll find
I've been in love
for one year and
7 and a half months
let go
and you'll find me again
someday when we're lonely
and too old to love again
let go
and we'll sleep under the
white stained sheets
with just our hands barely touching
let go
and I'll run away
disappear into thin air
leave you to wonder
if I ever was real
let go
I ask of you
but you won't
and so I am trapped with you.
>>
>>16829502
It is. I mean, I have been hated and called a homophobe when I didn't find one trainwreck "hawt" as he thought he was.. But fuck me for having an opinion.
>>
>>16829561
here's hoping something changes, for both of us, and we get to say those important words to those important people
dunno why but you seem like a very decent person, and we're the ones who get the shaft.
it might not be in this life, but maybe in the next we'll be with those we truly love.
>>
>>16829571
maybe, next time
hopefully
what would you say, to yours?
>>
I feel like life is just a big spinning wheel. Some people are close to the middle, solid and sure and barely feeling the motion. But I've always been at the outer edges of the circle, hurled around and around helplessly. And now I'm just barely clinging to the edge of it. I want to just let go and fly away but I can't. I'm so scared right now. I'm so scared.
>>
>>16829598
No one is as close to the middle as you think they are, though. No one is as cool or smart or happy as they appear. And you will be okay, anon. Keep hanging on to that edge. It's worth it, and you can do it.
>>
File: JzrVJ8A.png (974 KB, 942x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JzrVJ8A.png
974 KB, 942x670
One of my closest female friends recently told me her boyfriend was extremely jealous of me talking with her often (he reads her messages and was cheated on by his ex) and they argued over Valentine’s Day. She told me that he wants her to delete me off of every social media app and never speak to me again. After thinking about it she agreed with him and had the courtesy to tell me about it all before finally doing it. My issue is my feelings of inadequacy… I don’t like her but I feel like garbage now that our relationship of 5 years is gone just like that because he said so, she had even asked that if she broke up with him we could still be friends but not until then. I told her she was making me her plan B and I don’t think I could and I was unadded after she apologized for making it seem like that.
If she ever did come back I feel pathetic thinking about accepting her offer because all my friends have told me she did me a favor by leaving (I tutored her often, she was in danger of academic probation). I have trust issues and she’s helped me through a lot of them that I couldn’t tell my other guy friends about without feeling like a pussy. Now that she’s gone I’m not really sure what to do, I’ve realized now that I don’t have that support anymore I don’t really have anyone to talk to anymore that I can trust.
>>
A lot of times I feel like I'm not good enough. I'm trying my hardest I swear.
>>
I've been starting to feel hopeless, and less and less human each day.

My home life wasn't normal on account of my parents being significantly older, my mother being extremely sick and my dad having to work all day to support us. Normal childhood wasn't a thing for me.

High school was the funnest time of my life, the school was very small and I got along with everyone.

But now I'm in college and apparently I'm depressed. I feel like I can't make any intimate connections with people these days. I either get really bored, or I can't come up with anything to say. I try to work on myself but I always face some sort of setback, be it money or not having the drive I used to. I've been going to the gym and trying to eat more for about three years now, and I've barely gained a pound (physique is pretty good though so at least weight lifting is working).
>>
I'm about to turn 20 and I have no will to live and further my career, hobbies, life. I lost whatever friends I had after graduating highschool and isolated myself in my room for over 2 years. My gf and I have been together for 3 years, and now she avoids me and hardly texts me. I have self confidence problems and I have depression and anxiety dissorders. I can't tell my parents because I don't want to disappoint them. I built a gaming pc two years ago to game with friends, my steam friend list is still empty.
If anyone needs someone to talk to, I'll be here for a few hours.
>>
how can it be wrong if it feels so right,
how could i have fucked up so badly,
how come we'll never be together
how can i get over you
how much more must i cry
>>
>>16829725

I'd really like to talk to someone as well. I'm 19 and have awful anxiety, confidence problems, and little friends. My family is supportive, brothers especially so, but I still feel like I can't tell them how I truly feel. I once had a complete mental breakdown in front of them and even in my tattered state, I could see the fear in their eyes and it tore me apart. I never want to put them through that again.
>>
>>16829795
If you want to add me on steam or something let me know. I'm down to play some games or something.
>>
id/434110
>>
To all those that have posted, if you feel pain, feel hurt, I wish I could take it away.
>>
File: 1406517440137.jpg (22 KB, 213x214) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406517440137.jpg
22 KB, 213x214
She's said I am not over her. She told me that I'm obsessed with her. She told me that we can't be friends. And I'm just sitting here laughing at the fact she's convinced herself of these things.
>>
>>16829837
you're better than that bro and you know it
>>
I have two more weeks of electroconvulsive therapy to go, and my hands are already covered in bruises.

Damn my fair skin.
>>
>>16829853
what is electroconvulsive therapy and why the trip
>>
>>16829865
.Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), formerly known as electroshock therapy and often referred to as shock treatment, is a psychiatric treatment in which seizures are electrically induced in patients to provide relief from psychiatric illnesses.
>>
>>16829865
Electroconvulsive therapy is a treatment for depression, bipolar disorder and (more rarely) schizophrenia where they hook an EEG and some electrodes up to your skull, put you under anesthesia and shock you with electricity to induce a 5-10 minute long seizure.

I haven't had any suicidal thoughts in two weeks, which is nice. Hopefully the next two weeks will see my depression disappear.

The trip is there because I'm kind of attention seeking.
>>
>>16829873
i thought they stopped doing those like they stopped doing lobotomies
does it work?
>>
>>16829877
It works. I haven't had any suicidal thoughts in two weeks, and everyone at the place I'm getting ECT is really kind and supportive.

It's not like a lobotomy at all; for one thing, it's painless, and for another, it's not disfiguring.
>>
>>16829886
this is good, i'm sorry if the lobotomy thing came off negatively i know nothing about the subject
glad the thoughts are good and its painless
>>
I've had enough.
I cannot do it anymore.

So I dumped him... God I hope I don't cry in the morning, because I feel free.
>>
>>16829846
It still bothers me that we loved each other once and I mean love love. But I've moved on entirely I wasn't even expecting to get texts from her today which was the first time in weeks, I thought I still had her blocked.
>>
>>16829892
Lol, thanks. I know the drill; it seems like it's kind of a throwback to the dark days of psychiatry, where they fucked up patients and sometimes accidentally killed people and stuff, so I'm not offended. :)
>>
>>16829909
the dark days with the insane asylums and lobotomies and stuff is all i know about mostly from bad horror movies
glad i didn't offend
>>
>>16829006
J
>>
I hate how you lie to me about you going to sleep when you're not.
>>
>>16829116
You dun fucked up m8.
Any way to salvage things?
>>
>>16829948
nope none
been thirty five days since i tried texting her again
seventy six since we last talked
>>
>>16829811

Sure. Steam is PurgeTolerance. Add me if ya want.
>>
>>16825822


Aaamen. - Signed a clinically diagnosed sociopath
>>
I can't keep playing these silly games with her, it's too ridiculous.

I have to do it. And I know I can.
I just have to do it.
>>
>>16830006
you got this
>>
>>16829253
You're an ass and honestly, that girl is better off without you.

Good on you for wanting to be a counselor, we all need more of those. But if you were actually counselor-material, then you'd know that everyone is different.

Some people are built differently to you. Just because you had initiative to take control of your life and fix your mental health, does not mean that other people think they should do the same.

Maybe she's one of those people who views themselves as worthless therefore she thinks she doesn't deserve help. Maybe she thinks she can handle it without help. Maybe she just needs more time or even a catalyst to make her start working towards treatment. Maybe her personality lacks the motivation and drive to try fixing herself. Maybe she's in a low period and just needs to mellow and dwell for a bit before picking herself back up.

It's not your right to judge her, don't be a dick.
>>
I wanna fug a girl and I know there's no use in calling for help because its just luck I need. Fuck me.
>>
>>16829253
>>16830052
Btw
>source: me, having been through every one of those stages.

If you were a decent person, you'd encourage her and would try to be a good friend. Dealing with poor mental health (and no doubt some sort of mental illness, plus the self esteem issues you wrote in your OP), she'll probably think you've completely abandoned her and this will just be another low blow to her, basically meaning she'll be even worse for a period after you've cut ties.

Then again, she deserves friends who actually give a shit about her and who encourage her to be the best she can be, without them being pretentious and impatient about it, until and after she's more stable.

Tl;dr
>cutting ties with her is the worst and best thing you could do to/for her.

Make of that what you will, and try to be a better person.
>>
>>16829269
Why would she take it off?
>>
>>16829318
Why don't you have them anymore?
You can talk here anon, what's up?
>>
>>16829454
Not them but I'll give you one of mine for one of yours?
L
>>
>>16829764
How did you fuck up? Can you fix it?
>>
>>16829836
I wish that too anon.
>>
>>16830076
Probably because it's something only I selfishly want while she wants other things what I'm not? I dunno, I'm used to all this anyways so I shouldn't get my hopes up for anything.
>>
I shaved today and I'm pretty sure my pussy is the smoothest it's ever been.
>>
>>16830120
i can only imagine
>>
I need pussy.
>>
>>16829603
This made me cry. Thank you for the kind words.
>>
>>16830184
Any time. It's all true and you deserve to hear it. Best of luck, keep holding on. Better days are coming.
>>
my name is jjefff
>>
I just stopped myself from binge eating... Well, binge eating more. I'm proud. Even if I fuck up later, I'm proud of right now.
>>
A thank you would've been nice you snob.

I hate my life so very much... Just sitting here, burdened by current circumstances, waiting for stress and isolation to just fucking kill me already.
>>
>>16830129
You have no idea. Also shaved my legs, so fucking smooth.
>>
A piece of me is missing.

I'm empty.

I'm nothing.
Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 26
Thread DB ID: 526832



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.