[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a Congressman? I'm a 26 year old paralegal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: congress.jpg (14KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
congress.jpg
14KB, 288x175px
How do I become a Congressman? I'm a 26 year old paralegal.
>>
>>16822979
Be rich. Suck rich old white man dick. Praise the free market and Jesus all the time. Preferably combine them into "Jesus would approve free market."
>>
run for office and win, obviously.

>paralegal

glorified secretary
>>
Use all your free time working for your local campaining center.
Learn the game
Eventually get paid for campaining
One day enough people will own you enough favors and you ill have made enough friends and then, just then, you MIGHT have a shot, but beware of this, because it could happen at your 30s or at your 50s.

it could be a hell of a ride or a soul crushing path.
>>
>>16822989
Sadly, this is true.

You could be the perfect guy or gal with the greatest ideas. But to get into positions of power you need to play the game and kiss the right ass.

So say you, you want to change the world for the better. You want to get into politics. You need money to do so. So a corporation raises money for you to run, and you win. That's pretty much a bribe. They own you a little, but you do it anyway because you still think you can change things, you just have to look out for your donors a little. But then you realize that no one else works with you unless you work with them, so you find yourself betraying your ideals just a little bit more in order to push them forth. Just working with others.

After a while you want to make a stand, and tell the common people what you stand for. The media ignores you completely because the media is owned by the same corporations that own your rival candidate. So he wins with his smooth talking lies, and there you are standing with something you actually wanted to say. Ignored, and forgotten.
>>
>>16822979
You have to be bought and paid for by Wall Street.
>>
Unkess you want to run as an independent, first you need to secure the nomination of a major political party.

Frankly, I'm going to stop it here. I'm not going to hold your God damn hand. You can find this information on your own, but suffice to say it will involve either engaging your local community directly or working reliably to support candidates running for office in your party to build connections. If you think a thread on /adv/ is going to get it done then you are severely mistaken.
>>
>>16822994

Was that last part really necessary?
>>
File: 1447624108212.png (340KB, 398x582px) Image search: [Google]
1447624108212.png
340KB, 398x582px
>>16823125
>capitalizing "god"
tip toppity kek
>>
>>16823139
Wow it's almost like I'm on my phone or something.
>>
>>16823144
>mobile poster
>orange sponged man

NORMAL ALERT
>>
File: 6459457.jpg (67KB, 582x460px) Image search: [Google]
6459457.jpg
67KB, 582x460px
>>16823144
>posting on mobile
>>
>>16823149
Nigga do you have anything better to do, I swear you respond to every post I make with some pointless shitpost. And I don't even post here much.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>16823153
God damn when did the trips on this board get so retarded? It's like y'all are ln another level right now.
>>
File: 1448133584821.jpg (123KB, 403x396px) Image search: [Google]
1448133584821.jpg
123KB, 403x396px
>>16823167
>this anal ravaged
>>
>>16822979
Why would you want to become a congressman?
Do you like sitting on your ass doing nothing while being despised by the american public?
>>
>>16823179
At least he/she can take a nice bath in dollars afterwards. It's relaxing I heard.
>>
>>16823181
No, you only get to bathe in dollars if you're corrupt or already rich.
>>
>>16823167
It's just one fag with multiple trips and too much time (and semen) on his hands.

Be nice if the mods mods would do something about him.
>>
File: 1438862240003.jpg (11KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
1438862240003.jpg
11KB, 229x250px
>>16823194
>so new he calls namefags tripfags
>this upset about tripfags
Holy kek! Where did Pegasus touch you?
>>
>>16823204
Not him, but fine, TECHNICALLY you're a namefag. Big fucking deal. You might as well just throw on a trip. It won't make you any less retarded.
>>
>>16823160
I was born in this, molded by it
>>
Go out and buy a table, then pull your pants down and bend over the table. Every rich person on the United States must rape you in the ass repeatedly before you can become a politician. Once you've sucked all the corporate dicks, and taken all the corporate dicks up your asshole, you can become a politician.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.