[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is having a girlfriend, /adv/? Is it all it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: CLICK-HERE-TO-WATCH-NOW.jpg (235KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
CLICK-HERE-TO-WATCH-NOW.jpg
235KB, 700x480px
How good is having a girlfriend, /adv/?

Is it all it's cracked up to be?
>>
Girls get jealous as fuck.
>>
Pumping on the reg
Lucky, supportive assistance and it's like having Sheva from re5
>>
>>16814871
It's different for everyone but most of the time it doesn't end well. It can be pretty fun when you're high but when you're low it can really suck.

1-good then horribly bad
2-good then meh
3-good then meh
4-good then horribly bad
5-good then horribly bad
6-bad then meh

That's been my experience. Been single for two years and never been happier.
>>
>>16814871
Depends on the girl. At least you get to tap that pussy on the reg.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 700x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 700x838px
>>
>>16814871
No it`s overrated. Don`t fall for the meme. I always was a tfw gf but then had a normie girl all over me and jesus christ it was so exhausting just texting to her. I stopped talking to her, I am too indifferent towards women now that I am not missing much. Focus on yourself
>>
No, no, no, no, no no no no no
We just want you to desire without attaining, living on an asymptote ensures constant progress in your inner and external being
>>
Depends on what you're looking for. Even good relationships require a lot of work, but they can be rewarding, too.
>>
>>16814884
Surely that depends on the girl
>>16814888
I had to google who that is but now I think I understand you
>>16814894
So your 6th girlfriend started bad... why did you ever hook up then?
>>16814896
Tru
>>16814897
>True love
Nigga I'm not a fucking homo
I just want to fuck girls and have kids one day
>>16814900
Maybe it was just that girl then? Especially if she was "all over you". Not every girl is clingy.
>Focus on yourself
So I assume you're doing that now then? What does that entail exactly?
>>
>>16814910
Yeah I see what you mean. What's the point in thinking about a girlfriend and never making it happen.

I'm not one of those '>tfw no gf' guys by the way. I'm 24 now so I'm a bit too old to be feeling sorry for myself like that anymore.
>>
>>16814871
Describe how cracked up you think it is, and we'll tell you how accurate you are
>>
>>16814934
I was at a real low point in my life. My dad passed away. I quit my job. Started drinking a lot. Like black out drunk every other day.

Thank God I woke up and have since bounced back.

>>16814928
I like what he has to say. In retrospect my third relationship, if I could have handled our problems better, would have been great to still have. We worked through a lot of shit and did pretty good for awhile but we were young. I wasn't looking for something serious at the time either but it turned into something serious for two years.
>>
>>16814871
Grass is always greener and all that.

It has its plusses it has its minuses.
>>
>>16814954

Okay sure. Basically at the moment I keep thinking of this girl I was seeing when I was 20 (four years ago). Whether we were BF / GF I don't know. She was a girl that moved into this new flat that I had just started staying at. I thought she was hot and eventually I just told her I liked her, kissed her, then took her out on dates.

We were seeing each other for maybe 4 or 5 months? I can't remember exactly. As I say we went on dates, and sometimes we'd just chill in her room or whatever. And we had encounters in the bedroom, quite a few really. I wasn't super fucking confident in the bedroom though and never got very good at sex... I'm sure if I had persevered I would have got better at it.

Then I started getting weird about it a bit. Here's one fear I had, and it would be interesting if any of you have ever had this fear: I was at my grandma's one day and I saw a picture of my mum when she was young. And I couldn't help but think how this girl I was seeing looked similar to this old photo of my mum. It freaked me the fuck out and the idea of doing shit with this girl just fucking scared me from then on... and I thought 'what if other people think she looks similar too? Will they think I'm a fucking sexual deviant?'

Yeah so then I broke it off with this girl. It was pretty bad of me - I broke up with her on my birthday, RIGHT AS she was giving me a birthday present. And it was a really good present too - the most thoughtful gifts anyone has ever got me.

>TL;DR - I went out with a girl for 4 or 5 months, but firstly I wasn't very confident in the bedroom, and secondly I got freaked out when I saw an old photo of my mum that looked like her, so I eventually ended it.

Have any of you guys had those problems and got over them? Or have you never had problems like that, and it's always been smooth sailing?
>>
>>16814970
>I was at a real low point in my life. My dad passed away. I quit my job. Started drinking a lot. Like black out drunk every other day.
>Thank God I woke up and have since bounced back.
I assume you're the guy with the bad 6th girlfriend? Anyway that sucks man. Glad you're doing better now
>>
Attempted bump...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.