[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to fuck my cousin.. Any tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1450550874089.gif (4MB, 298x150px) Image search: [Google]
1450550874089.gif
4MB, 298x150px
I want to fuck my cousin..

Any tips?
>>
>>16814592
Yeah, use your dick
>>
From someone who fucked his aunt twice, it's easier than some random chick.
>>
>>16814601
Greentext pls
>>
>>16814592
Well, there you have it. Cousin-anon has finally snapped

Raise your hand if you're surprised
>>
>>16814592
So i asked her while she was on the coutch reading

she was like "are you serious"?

I said it was just for fun, nothing serious and no one would know..

she didnt say yes but she was shocked and never knew I felt that way about her.

5 mins later she calls her mom and asks where she is. So she's not coming home in 4 hours.

She said she was feeling horny after me asking so she wanted to make out first.

It felt wierd to kiss her since we grew up together. But once i put my hands on her waist I wanted to pull her pants down.

Shes really fit, always walking around the house with yoga pants and those workout tank tops.

I peel off her panties and proceeded to kiss her flat belly. She pulled me up by my hair and pressed me against her chest. She smelt so good there I suck on her nipples through her tank top.

So were just making out and touching each other when I started to slip my hand down her pussy. She was very wet and sensitive but before I was able to put my finger in she pulls out. Saying not yet.

She takes off my boxes briefs and sees my erect penis and gives me reluctant look, not sure if it was a "cant believe im about to do this" look or "cant believe his dick is this big".

She grabs my cock starts jerking it. And i can see from her cheeks shes really flustered. while shes doing his im grabbing her ass and spreading her butt cheek apart while kissing her neck.

The doorbell rings, it was her brother's truck parked outside. She rushes to put her clothes on... I just stayed in her room pretending to read.

cont..
>>
>>16814592
Just the one she won't let you put in.
>>
cont..

So my older cousin was talking to her about something downstairs and I heard my named called. Its not unsualy for us to chill at our cousins house because we live 4 houses away and we just chill whenever no one's home or we're bored.

He asks me to help him pull out ice boxes in the garage there's like 8 of them. On the garage entrance from inside the house, I can see my cousin texting looking flustered and occasionally glancing at me.

All thats going through my head is, I can't believe this is happening. I was gonna tell her it was joke if she said no, but didn't plan for her saying yes. After the final ice box my cousin ask if I wanted to come with him to skating rink. I quickly said no saying I had some work to do at home and he drive away.

At this point im not sure what my cousin is thinking so I enter the house. And its really quiet but the cats playing. I go to my cousins room and shes naked in her washroom.

She was like "I always thought you were hot ever since the cottage." She stars rubbing on my abs. "Do you have a condom?"

At this point Im hard as diamonds, because I knew I was getting it in. I tell her to sit down on the toilet seat first. I grab her hands and raise it above her head and told her to grab on to the towel rack.

I pull my pants down and its pointing right at her mouth. She was looking up at me with such a look I could have came right then and there. I told her to keep her hands at the towel rack and open her mouth.

I swear to god man her mouth was too small for my cock. I had to grab her head to push it down more and I can feel her tounge struggling to choke. I didnt want to hurt her so I just kept my head in her mouth and slid it in and out. I can see from her hands she wants to grab on to my dick for some control but I restrain her hands.

So at this point shes slobbering on my dick and panting really hard. She literally pulls her mouth away and turns her head, stands up and turns around. I knew she was gonna bend over
>>
>>16814761
And then you woke up
>>
I swear to god this was the quickest moment of my life but I knew how to savour it. When she bend over I ate her pussy from behind. And she smelt so good and it felt so wrong but whatever at this point, our hormones are acting up. She starts moaning really lound and as I was eating her shes getting so wet. She stands up and goes to bed room and checks outside who's home or if her brother came back.

She hops in the bed "we got 3 hours, what do you want to do?" As if the answer wasnt obvious enough I tell her, "Let fuck you real quick, your pussy is asking for it"

Literally she pushes me down the bed, turns around and slowly climbs on to my cock. Shes wincing and jerking as slowly takes me in. Honestly, this 17 year old pussy was so fucking tight but I knew she wasnt a virgin.

She riding my dick real good and twerking on my face. Im slapping her ass and she's moaning. I pull her back to me so shes lying on my back. I grab her 32C titties and cup them while I fucked her. At this point shes moaning so loud that she pulls out to look out the window in case we don't hear anyone pull in the driveway.

At his point im ready to cum, and I ask her if I could come inside her mouth. She was like "no... you can cum on my ass though"...

This is my favourite part of her, her was so just the right amount of fat in it that it still jiggles but tight enough to be labelled petite. So I bend her over and push her face down the bed, and im fucking her doggystyle.

What do you know, someone pulls in, its her brother..... We both know we cant stop and shes trying to muffle her moans on the blankets. And from the doorbells and knocking, I kept pushing and pushing just trying to nut.

I finally cum but I forgot to pull out... So shes all sweaty and she rushes to put on her clothes while I hide in her washroom. She texted me saying her brother needed help at the rink so she went with him.

Now im in her laptop posting this.. sweetest hour of my life.
>>
>>16814592
Try using the tip of your penis.
>>
moral of story,

always ask because you never if youre gonna get lucky. and always plan for the worst!
>>
>>16814592
My advice, don't fuck your cousin.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.