[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"not interested in fuckboys" what does this even mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: 1373945308992.jpg (260KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1373945308992.jpg
260KB, 1920x1200px
>"not interested in fuckboys"

what does this even mean?
>>
>>16812088
Means they arent intrested in associating with pussy ass dudes thay cant hold their own. At least thats what it means to me. I use to hear the term get used by Jamaicans WAY back. If you got called that by a chick then she thinks very low of you and any chances you thought you may have had has been demolished along with your balls. Sorry.
>>
>>16812088
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fuck+boy&defid=7906533
>>
You're supposed to say, "Well meme'd milady!"
>>
>>16812088
They're not interested in guys who are fake and just want sex.

Of course they'll say this while chasing guys exactly like this.
>>
>>16812088
Means she's clinically retarded
>>
>>16812120
is it pussy ass dudes, or is it

>>16812138
dudes that are just looking for sex

?
>>
>>16812160
Pussy ass fake dudes.
>>
I'm not interested in you.
You are a fuckboy.
Therefore, I'm not interested in fuckboys.

Pretty easy stuff, OP.
>>
>>16812191
>>16812160
the modern application from women is not the 4chan fuccboi idea
"fuckboy" as girls use is guys who are basicaly players/only in it for sex
>>16812138
hit the nail on the head
>>
>>16812191

pussy ass fake dudes?

more like guys that don't put much effort into seduction and still get laid by girls that haven't encountered the MO of a fuckboy yet because they good at Netflix and Chill

>>16812625

I wouldn't call fuckboy's players, because player is more vague, it could include a guy who has five fwb's and puts occasional effort into seducing a girl he fancies, while a fuckboy takes what he can get, but gets pussy often enough to not care about putting effort into seeing the same pussy twice--a negative connotation from girls and guys that don't get pussy
>>
>>16812088
It means she only wants a serious relationship that won't be a waste of time.
>>
>>16812088
>what does this even mean?
It means two things.
1) She doesn't want to be used only for sex.
2) She believes, rightly or wrongly, that you would use her only for sex.

Unfortunately, this has reached a stqge where you will not be able to change her mind. Don't tey; it will only make things worse. I am sorry.
>>
>>16812150
Says the fuckboy.
>>
>>16812088
If >fuckboy then you're good.

But if >fuccboi you're really good if your fits are on point.
>>
It means she doesn't know herself or men. Of course every guy will want to fuck her sooner or later. You're a fuckboy if you don't hide your intentions well enough. She will only fuck you if you're a good entertainer and make her pussy tingle.
>>
>>16812678
wait, so really it's just a way of enforcing men to pay for female sexual access? i.e. if you don't pay a high enough "access" fee you get derided as a fuckboy?

interesting...
>>
>>16812088
From /fa/'s connotation it means a basic bitch/ copycat/ pussy.

So if you have no discernable style and personality- more than likely because you have no balls to stand out- you're a fuccboi.
>>
>>16812138
I think this is how basicbitches use the term.
>>
It means she used to fall for fuckboys, and still does probably, but now she tries to put some resistance first to not feel so cheap.
>>
it means she has a history of dating fuckboys or will continue to be involved with fuckboys
>>
>>16813694
No, it means she doesn't like it when someone gives her the same compliments he gives everyone, makes her feel all special and shit while he only wants to put his dick in her.
>>
>>16813737
>someone gives her the same compliments he gives everyone

and she knows this how?
seems more like a lack of personal judgment on her part
>>
>>16813737
lol, that sounds like every black guy I've ever met

explains why black chicks are such bitches to them

>I don't know you
I just want to talk, beautiful
>I don't care, I don't know you

every time
>>
>>16813756
To be honest family, in my experience it's if you're too smooth. Girls are really insecure so if you act too perfect they'll think you're a fake. You have to act like a dork, you can't act invulnerable all the time even though that's what they want. Then they get paranoid.
>>
>fuckboy
Someone who does not give a fuck and tries to have as much fun as possible.

Having a gf would not be that fun since you can't sleep around.
>>
>>16813756
Because girls are, contrary to common belief, not fully retarded and naive.
>>
>not interested in fuckboys
>on your tinder profile, an app for casual sex

Women are so fucking retarded sometimes.
Worst part is that she's still going to fuck any fuckboy hot enough.
>>
>>16813784
You mean after the first many times they get paranoid.
>>
Pretty much never listen to girls' profiles. It's like asking a tuna how best to eat it. It's stupid, be yourself, if she likes you she likes you. Trying to box yourself into being something or not being something is dumb and pointless.
>>
>>16813766
You shouldn't "act" a certain way. Just be sincere, that's literally all there is to seducing women.
Source: am woman
>>
>>16813870
People on this board get so hung up on "act" verses "behave". I would have to "act" less like myself to seem more dorky or vulnerable and thus seem like less of a player or fuck boy.
>>
>>16813885
If your personality truly is being insincere and dishonest, you can't blame them for not wanting to date you.
>>
>>16813870

In my sincere state I tell women what I like about them. This has never, ever worked.
>>
>>16813930
It's not insincere, just hard for normal guys to read, let alone girls. Most people pidgeonhole themselves a lot more than I do and it's hard on girls to not be able to read a guy. I'm also not going to pretend to be emotionally invested until a girl proves she's worth it. I don't talk game or tell girls I'm more into them than I am. I'm just attractive and witty.
>>
>>16813960
>I LIKE YOUR BUTT CHEEKS
>>
>>16813988
>I'm also not going to pretend to be emotionally invested until a girl proves she's worth it.

As long as that's true, and you're actually witty and not just arrogant, making cheesy overused jokes and use a lot ;), you're fine.
>>
>>16814020

but I do, they're so nice.

usually though it's when I complement their art or interests or something and ask questions about it. they crumble immediately. honestly it's baffling.
>>
>>16814043
Nah, I'm actually trying to be a stand up comedian and comedy writer. My shit is all original.
>>
>>16814045
From my personal experience, usually the chicks who are into the arts have self esteem problems and would rather you treat them badly.
>>
I always thought of fuckboy as analogous to boy toy or something
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.