[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought a pretty nice webcam the other day for reasons. Later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0

I bought a pretty nice webcam the other day for reasons. Later that day I tried jerking off in front of it on Omegle just for the sake of trying and I fucking loved it. I literally spent 5 hours or so on Omegle.

I'm worried of this, tho. I mean, we all do something beyond the line once and then but I have my webcam with me all day.

Am I a weirdo for doing this?

The neighbours might find out, I have my pc next to a window. Should I just stop?

Is this negative to my dick? I've never been with my dick up 5 hours...

What are the best sites other than Omegle and Chatroulette and best programs to frap everything?
>>
>I mean, we all do something beyond the line once
No we dont. Youre a fucking perv.
>>
>>16810885
Should I go to the therapist for this then?

I use the unmoderated (+18) video chat that's especially intended for this use. I don't just shove my dick in everyone's face.
>>
Maybe not a therapist, but sounds like you need to get laid.
>>
What was it like? What was the most excited someone got? How big is your dick? I want to get a webcam and try this.
>>
lol I'm actually curious how this went. Did you actually meet any girls or did you just get all dicks?
>>
People who do kinky/weird things are the majority.
>>
OP here.

My best experience felt like getting laid honestly except that I didn't have to get her a drink, nor talk stupid shit for hours.

My dick is 19 centimeters.

The problem are not the dicks so far, some guys are homo and hide their cam and chat pretending to be girls lol.
>>
I've just tried omegle video once, years ago, and never again since that's more dicks than I ever cared to encounter.
I can't imagine a lot of girls being into that sort of thing but maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>16810881
Naw fapping on cam is a lot of fun. Especially if you like cam girls because then they watch you jerk off and fuck themselves at the same time. It's so hot. I love wasting money on cam girls.
>>
>>16810981
What site do you use bro?
>>
Since this is /adv/, any girls here cam? I'm just wondering if it's really lucrative (even if it's just a bit of extra money) and how much time it takes and such.
Because, in theory, being paid to diddle myself silly seems awesome.
>>
>>16810881

wsb, you retarded sperg.
>>
>>16811005
Naked.com or chaterbate.
>>
>>16811034
Teach me master. I can't see where to show them my dick.
>>
>>16811226
For Naked.com you have to tip a certain amount for them to open your cam or take them private and open your cam through there.
>>
Lol losers
>>
>>16811235
20 dollars to show someone my dick just once no way
>>
>>16811262
What? Uh.. Usually it's like 5 credits.
>>
>>16811289
Dude, still. 5 credits are 5 dollars and for one minute, right? I spent 30 minutes searching for the most beautiful girl on Omegle and I came like never in my life for more than one minute that's for sure.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.