[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best stereotypical advice for someone who just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (209KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 2560x1440px
What's the best stereotypical advice for someone who just doesn't see the point in living?
>>
Tell us your troubles before you blow your brains out.
>>
See a damned psychiatrist. And a therapist.

>seriously

How to find a mental health provider: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/art-20045530
How to find a therapist: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/how-to-find-therapist
Dealing with suicidal thoughts: http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
>>
Carpentry is a pretty gole trade lately.
>>
>>16808427
smoke crack
>>
if you stay alive your life might get better,but if you off yourself theres not a single chance.
>>
>>16808430
What would be so bad about blowing your brains out? From a logical point of view we already have WAY too many people on this planet, and for myself I'd simply exchange all the troubles in life with the peace sleep of death.
>>
>>16808427

make a point to live for. or several
>>
>>16808450
We actually have enough food, resources etc to feed everyone. We're essentially going through an agricultural revolution right now.

Also, funerals are expensive as fuck, so do keep that in mind.

I've attempted suicide before. It's not fun, so please don't do it. Get help instead.
>>
>>16808447
It's just not gonna get better. I am in the middle of my twenties, my brain structure has become static due to aging, I am not going to be as dynamic as I was in my youth, I hate my current being and due to my biological limits I cannot change how my brain works anymore, and I just want to be left alone.

Death definitely would be a good answer to such a shitty life.
>>
File: image.png (219KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
219KB, 960x540px
>>16808446
I needed a good laugh
>>
>>16808461
That is not how brain structure works. You can still improve your life, learn things, build yourself a better life and all that stuff.

Depression is a mental illness for which there are loads and loads of effective treatments. At least try some of them before killing yourself, jeez.
>>
>>16808458
Basically this...plus the fact that my parents never check up on me is kinda scary. I would just be there ..and they would just assume I was sleeping...things would get stinky.
>>
>>16808458
We have enough idiots on this planet exactly contributing jack shit or less, and we certainly don't need more losers like myself.

Even if it was true that we have this "agricultural revolution", there's no denying there there still would be more for everyone if I was just gone. During my life I would have eaten the food equal to the weight of seven elephants. This amount would be free then.
>>
>>16808465
I have tried for a month now. If anything, I feel even more shit. Today I have an utterly (!) important appointment, and I haven't even slept a second. I am lacking the drive for anything.
>>
>>16808477
Soon you'll find yourself some where great doing something awesome with amazing people. You'll think back to this moment and say to yourself i'm sure glad I didn't kill myself.

....Then the suicidal thoughts will come back.

But it's all about those moments you can create happiness and how long you can ride the wave..
>>
>>16808427

Jimmy James is that you?
>>
Join the army go out in style
>>
>>16808744
truth
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.