[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a tattoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: not satanic I swear - Copy.png (615KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
not satanic I swear - Copy.png
615KB, 2400x2400px
Planning on getting a tattoo of pic related, looking for a circular tribal pattern to go around it, post any suggestions
>>
Best match would probably just be the word "faggot" written in a circle around it
>>
This is a bad idea. Have an image in your head of what you want and go for it. Don't ask fucking randoms what something you want on your body.

Smarten the fuck up.
>>
>>16808202
/thread
>>
I suggest you don't get a tattoo. Why would you even want this?
>>
>>16807539
oh god thats bad...
>>
Cool and above it you can get edgy for life.
Who gets a tattoo of a snake giving themselves a blowjob whilst doing gymnastics through shapes.nigga get real.
>>
I think it's busy and big enough already. I think you should just get that and add more later if it's actually not enough for you.
>>
>>16807539
"This will embarrass the hell out of me when I'm 50"
>>
>>16807539
Err. Wow. That's a busy design already. Anything else would make it be even more cluttered.

> How long have you been thinking about getting a tattoo?
> How long have you been thinking about this particular idea?
> Where do you want it?
> How big do you want it?

Tattoos are permanent, OP. They're not for the fickle and indecisive. Make sure that you will NEVER EVER regret getting a tattoo. Laser removal is expensive, painful, and NOT pretty.

Really give this a lot of serious thought.
>>
Tattoos aren't permanent. They only last a little bit longer than you do, and at that point no one's really looking at them anyway.

Good for you, OP. Tattoos are fun. Posters here don't seem to understand the deep significance of the circle. It's been a thing throughout all human cultures.
>>
Oh and my suggestion is to find a good tattoo artist and ask them what tribal things would look alright around it. Or leave it as is idk up to you.

I sort of agree that it looks fine the way it is but it's your connective tissue. Usually I prefer small and simple tattoos, but that's me.
>>
Op can you explain how the ouroboros and that wicca symbol are related?
>>
>>16809504
Also how are those two thing related to a tribal design? It looks like a lot of different cultures/things getting mixed in a way that doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>16809504
>wicca symbol are related
Are you serious?
>>
edgy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.