[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After dating through college, I've come to the conclusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

After dating through college, I've come to the conclusion that athletic guys are actually better people than nerds

They aren't nowhere as misogynist as nerds
They don't creep on you
They in general have a much brighter out look on the world and don't hold ridiculous resentment against things they have no control over
>>
File: image~01.jpg (62KB, 480x426px) Image search: [Google]
image~01.jpg
62KB, 480x426px
>>16805755
So what advice do you want OP? Or are you just fishing for attention with bad bait?
>>
Same
>>
>>16805755
It depends on your college, nerd culture differs in places like Austin. I exercise every day, I just happen to be antisocial.
>>
File: lol.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>
>>16805768
a very small minority of guys are new jersey shore guidos
>>
>>16805755

>After dating through college, I've come to the conclusion that athletic guys are actually better people than nerds
The only problem i have with that statement is how you pretend athletic guys and nerds are two different peoples.
i went to a good high school (as in, no minorities), and a lot of people there were both athletic AND smart, book smart and social. Meanwhile I was a shut-in with average grades and i was totally un-athletic and anti-social. If you call me a nerd because of that, i guess you'd be right that the athletic guys are better, but i wouldn't say that them being athletic is their defining factor.
Instead i would say they are just well-rounded, overall complete and happy people who got their shit together.
>>
>>16805755
>I've come to the conclusion that attractive men with many friends are generally more positive and outgoing than other kinds! Fucking nerds.

Yeah that's why we hate you and it's why society is falling apart.
>>
>>16805771
>>
File: huge-guy.jpg (45KB, 620x464px) Image search: [Google]
huge-guy.jpg
45KB, 620x464px
>>16805755
>>
>>16805755
Depends on where you live. In southern california, most buff guys are either dude-bros, narcissists, or players.

Nerd culture has really took off down here, pretty much anyone participates in it. More likely to find a decent guy that likes nerdy things.
>>
>>16805783
care to expand upon this?
>>
>>16805791
Do you really need that to be expanded on? People treat others they find physically attractive better. Hence, they have a more positive outlook on social interactions and aren't jaded monsters.
>>
>>16805797
having a hard life doesn't justify being a mean person
>>
>>16805808
Tell that to the black community
>>
>>16805810
Rekt
>>
>>16805755
what if I'm an athletic nerd?

I am in the gym 4 times a week and I row and I am basically on my computer the rest of time. Making such generalisation is dumb. This thread is dumb (and bait)
>>
>>16805810
likewise a black thug isn't justified being a criminal just because he grew up in the hood

>>16805831
not everyone fits in these categories obviously.
I was most referring to the guys that clearly do fit in
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.