[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make an account on one of those sugar daddy sites >Been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1422134303615.png (24KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1422134303615.png
24KB, 645x773px
>Make an account on one of those sugar daddy sites
>Been talking to this one guy for about a day
>He wants to take me on a trip for a week
>Hes starting to ask if i want to learn and explore sexually
>i say "yes but not right away" because a friend taught me to lead them on
>"the trip presumes this"
>Mfw this is definitely a thinly veiled hooker site
>>
No shit, what'd you think it was?
A place for creepy old men to just give you money with you returning nothing?
>>
>>16805680
Duh. What did you think it was?
>>
>>16805684
Then why does everyone say they dont fuck the guys??????? Are they all lying
>>
>>16805680

What exactly do you think "sugar daddy" means? If you want to do it your way, just date an older man normally, right here at home. But if you're meeting a new guy, and he's paying for a week-long trip, and he's calling himself a "sugar daddy" and planning to spend money on you, then you can bet he wants something in return.

If you're gonna be so naive about this you should be on a different type of dating site
>>
>Joins sugardaddy site
>Daddy:"I'm offering you an all expenses paid trip. How will you show your appreciation?"
>OP: "With my sparkling personality and razor sharp wit?"
>>
>>16805690

Who is "everyone?" What are you talking about? And what fucking world do you live in where a grown-ass man would buy a week-long vacation for a girl he's never even met, except on a sugar-daddy dating site, just because he wants to "get to know her?" Grow up
>>
>>16805692
He doesn't actually call himself a sugar daddy and neither does the site, but the site is very sugar daddyish which is why I called it that
>>
>>16805698

The point is, everyone on that site knows the deal. If the "first date" is an expensive vacation, then yeah, he's a sugar daddy, and if you allow him to spend his money on you, he's gonna expect you to put out.

I don't blame you for being freaked out, I wouldn't be into that kind of arrangement either. I just don't know what the fuck you were expecting, or what you actually WANT out of this situation. If you're so grossed-out by the idea of having sex with him, why are you talking to him at all? What is this about for you? Just the money?
>>
>>16805696
>Who is "everyone?"
I have a few friends irl who do this shit.. they say they dont fuck the guys and I dont really believe them anymore. they told me to just "lead them on"
>>16805696
>And what fucking world do you live in where
im 18
>>
>>16805708

Of course they're lying, and even if they're telling the truth, they're scum. They're still like hookers, they're just hookers who take the money and leave without putting out. So they're basically just whores AND thieves.

If you actually took their bullshit advice, you'd be putting yourself in a very dangerous position. If you fly away to a foreign country with some grown man you don't even know, who is clearly expecting sex in return for the money he's spent, and then you just try to "lead him on" without holding up your end of "the deal," what exactly do you think is going to happen to you out there? Let's see if you can take ONE guess what a guy like that, would do in a situation like that. He's clearly not all about love and respect and consent, he's about getting what he paid for, and that's why he's on this site.

Get better friends and stop being so naive before it gets you hurt
>>
>>16805708
Dude, you are 18 not 12, wake up. Sugar daddy pays for sex, not for playing in scrabble with you. All these friends saying that they lead SD on and have profits are lying, I bet they slurp their dick religiously.

Expecting someone will spend on you money and expect nothing in exchange is retard-tier thinking.
>>
>>16805684
/thread
>>
still a child.....damn
>>
>>16805706
i like older men but im not a hooker and im not gonna fuck someone I never met..i take my body count seriously
>>
>>16805751

Then you shouldn't be trying to get them to spend ridiculous amounts of money on you. There are lots of perfectly nice older guys out there who definitely like younger women. But you're probably not gonna find them on a sugar-daddy site, and the first date is gonna look more like "dinner at a local restaurant" than "week-long trip to Europe."

For real though - ditch the "friends." Or at least never take a piece of advice from them again. I don't know what kind of game they were playing with you by trying to get you to sign up for something like this without understanding "the deal." Maybe it's just their way of dealing with the shame of blowing old men for money "oh no there's no sex, I just lead him on" or maybe they were deliberately trying to set you up for a big humiliation because you're clearly naive and they thought it would be funny.

Either way, these are not good people, and you almost made a truly stupid decision because of their influence. Cut them off
>>
>>16805684
Women are so used to getting everything good in life and without consequences that faced with the prospect of free money, they don't even question it.

Suck that dick you shameless whore.
>>
File: 1285814739154.jpg (11KB, 251x239px) Image search: [Google]
1285814739154.jpg
11KB, 251x239px
I'm calling b8
>>
>>16805694
Lol. This.
>>
>>16805751
>but im not a hooker

You're very well on your way to become one, though.
>>
>>16805758
One of my friends who convinced me to do it is a guy. I think hes the only one out of all of them that really believed its sexless, because hes a guy and he probably doesn't know shit about sugar daddies.. The girls though...yeah they probably were trying to set me up & they probably feel guilty about fucking all these old guys
>>
File: AtticusFunch.jpg (42KB, 467x425px) Image search: [Google]
AtticusFunch.jpg
42KB, 467x425px
Are you a girl?
>>
>>16805884
They are whores.
Sugar daddy = old guy wanting to spoil and fuck young girls so he feels himself like a man again
There is no such thing as leading these on because they are experienced and got through a few heartbreaks when they were younger. If you want to get showered by gifts and lead people on look for inexperienced betas who can't tell the difference from acting nice and genuine kindness.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>16805680
>>
this is either bait, and decently good one at that
or one of the best ways to kill all hope in humanity

in either case, I'd say good job OP

>bumping the cancer
>>
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/blog/blog/2014/07/14/four-differences-between-sugar-prostitution/

2. Being a Sugar Baby vs Being a Prostitute

Sugar is a lifestyle choice, not a profession. A sugar baby is a woman who wants to date financially secure men who can provide her with the lifestyle she desires. She’s selective about who she dates; a prostitute isn’t picky about who she takes on as a client. The risks involved with prostitution are countless, and include exposure to crime, abuse, sexually transmitted diseases and theft of service. Many prostitutes are also subject to physical and emotional abuse, especially when involved with a pimp. And in Sugar, sex is never a requirement, only an aspiration.

Sugar Daddy sites themselves state one isn't obligated to sex to be a sugar baby.
>>
>>16806186
This is how they market their website, its how being a sugar baby is "supposed" to be but in reality this rarely happens and its hard to find.
Its legal because they're "dating" but theres still sex and its still in exchange for money. At least half the time. All the talk shows, women in denial and the way they advertise their site is very misleading and many people end up in ops situation because of this.
>>
Actual sugar daddy here. Yes OP, sex is expected if you travel together. That being said, it's odd he wouldn't arrange to meet beforehand. I always arrange a normal "date" meeting with no expectations first, to see if we click and we both understand what the sugar relationship entails.
>>
>>16806280
we live mad far from eachother..
>>
>>16806289
Even so, you should have a first meeting with no expectations or promises. Or at least a skype video chat.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.