[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over my girlfriends past? I'm 19 and lost my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (43KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 600x596px
How do I get over my girlfriends past? I'm 19 and lost my virginity to this 17 year old girl that is now my GF. She's been with 5 guys before me, 2 boyfriends and 3 one time things. With her last boyfriend they had sex like 100+ times.

This girl likes me a lot and regrets hooking up with those previous guys as she says they used her. How do I get over this insecurity? It's not effecting me that much but it's something that is always in the back of my head. At first I didn't care because I didn't really have feelings for this girl but as I started to develop more and more feels, it's creeping in.
>>
If you can't get over it, she isn't the one. It's obviously bothering you deeply. Do you think you're worried she'll go back to him? That sort of lack of faith is harmful to a relationship.
>>
Have sex with her more than 100 times.
>>
>>16805522
It's really not bothering me much. It's just something that it's in the back of my head at times, you know?

She absolutely hates her ex, she's not going back to him.

>>16805524
Will this really work? This is what I was thinking.
>>
>>16805531
She's a kid, until she leaves high school her personality is easily moldable. Give her stability and help her get over her shit. She had to respect you for this to work though so stop being beta.
>>
>>16805521
Time makes the creeping in happen. It's how your sort-of-friends turn into fuckbuddies turns into girlfriends turns into wife turns into divorce turns into a paddlin.

seconfuckingdarily this girl has been with WHAT many dudes? Screams issues. Get away. I drew it up.

What insecurity bothers you? You think you won't meet her sexpectations? Fuck that. If she's a bitch about that, strike her from the fucking record.

The vengabus is comin
>>
>>16805534
You want him to bind her.

I've got somethin to tell ya
>>
>>16805535
She's been with 5 guys. She had sex with her ex like 100+ times over the summer though.
>>
Grow up
>>
>>16805538
You're ignoring that you, my friend, are in a place on a slope known to be slippery.

I don't like being binary, but get attached and proceed or cut your losses and find someone you're more into. And who isn't lol fucked up. lol fucking 5 guys at 17 you gotta be fuckin kidding me jesus wtf is with this world.

an intercity disco
>>
>>16805537
No, I want him to be decent with her. So she may experience emotional stability.
>>
>>16805576
Dude. Love someone more than yourself. It is what it sounds like.

We like to party
>>
>>16805583
No. He should love himself as well. I never said he should be her submissive doormat wrapped around her finger. He should behave like a decent man and help her get over her issues. If she's a bitch he should dump her.
>>
I wonder if OP is still here.

Is this girl OP's girlfriend or not? He seems ambivalent about whether or not he's actually in a relationship.

hear what I say now
>>
>>16805597
Yes, we've been official for over a mont now
>>
>>16805609
Yeah, you like that it's fucked up. Let me tell you something.

Fucked up in; Fucked up out

Hear what I say now.
>>
She's a whore and only regrets her past because people will look down on it. 5 guys at 17 is disgusting.
>>
Just keep it casual and cut your emotional losses, don't get attached and look for an exit route. Until then just have fun.
>>
>>16805661
I have feelings for this girl and she's great though. She cares a lot, is honest about everything and goes out of her way to make me happy.

I want to continue having a serious relationship with this girl but I'm just looking for advice on how to cope with this. My friends told me "Ask yourself, would she mind if you hooked up with a lot of other girls?" And I answered probably not. So why should I care?
>>
>>16805666
It's your first girlfriend and shes fucking 17

No matter what you do chances are it won't last, even less so with the information given.

I get it, she seems super special to you but in reality she aint, you just can't see past the rose colored glasses.
>>
>>16805521
Don't worry about her past. Or yours. Concentrate on the present.
>>
>>16805521
If she's 17 and she's already fucked 5 guys that's an indicator that there is something massively wrong with her and you know this. This feeling probably isn't going to go away.
>>
>>16805590
It's her responsibility to overcome her issues. She doesn't need to be bound to a guardian to experience a normal life. He's not her dad or a surrogate.

Cope with it? Eat some pizza and take a nice, footlong shitski. If that doesn't brighten you mood, I don't know what dark place you have sunk in to.

What exactly are you insecure about, OP? That you don't measure up? Trite.
>>
The same way you get over the fact that you can't change your dick size.

What matters is the size of your dick size and how you use it.

(also, dang dude, that pussy sounds loose)
>>
Why are you dating a slut?
>>
>>16805521
>>16805683
I hate generalities, but yes I would have to assume that she'll fuck another 10 guys before she's 25.
>>
>>16805737
At 17 my count was 4. At 24 its 6 and I've been in a stable, monogamous relationship for 5 years.
>>
>>16805737
I agree that 5 guys at 17 is slutty but realistically I would have killed myself if I hadn't fucked 5-10 different people a year in my early twenties... I'm in a relationship now with someone who had about as many sex partners as I had and it's very ok once you're somewhat of an adult. You don't think that much about it since you're equally experimented. Now in OP's case, it's understandably harder to cope, but if the relationship and the sex are good and constructive the thought of previous experiences shouldn't be that hard to shake off
>>
>>16805772

This, as a man myself, i was a huge manwhore when i was a teen, horny all the fucking time, fucking all the pussy who crossed my way, but since you get older, you will feel more the need of emotional connection, rather than just sex.
>>
>>16805737
That's not a generality

That's extrapolation
>>
You need to openly confront your fears of inadequacy. Invite 5-6 good buddies over and have them gangbang your GF in front of you. Then you will have lived through your worst case scenario and can move on. I have Ph.D. In psychology.
>>
>>16805849
>I have a PHD in pseudo-science

I'd rather take advice from a McDonalds Manager
>>
>>16805855
There aint nothing couple of cheese burgers can't fix

t. McDonalds Manager
>>
>>16805855
I know a girl with a PhD in psychology. She's currently working at McDonald's.
>>
File: Ronald-McDonald-is-a-Girl.jpg (78KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Ronald-McDonald-is-a-Girl.jpg
78KB, 600x337px
>>16805859
H-Hello McDonalds-chan!

Wash down your tears with a refreshing Sprite!

>>16805860
I would date her she could get me some stellar discounts
>>
>>16805860
He should set up the gangbang in a McDonalds. That will make the experience more complete. And it's good for business. In addition to my Phd in Psych I have an MBA from the London school of Economics.
>>
>>16805952
You're qualified to write a manifesto about the oppression of the Burger King and the bourgeois class. How the bourgeois are born into a life of "Have it your way" while the burgertariates are forced to work for minimum wage instead of 30 dollars an hour and free blowjobs during breaks
>>
>>16805789
>>16805772
That's disgusting
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.