[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make a woman like sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: morals.png (560KB, 799x441px) Image search: [Google]
morals.png
560KB, 799x441px
How do you make a woman like sex?
>>
Sex her well.
>>
>>16805183
How do you sex a woman well?
>>
>>16805181
They already do. They just want to sex the right guys.
>>
>>16805213
then what do I do
>>
>>16805181
Gos slow.
Take your time.
Lots of kissing, necking, cuddling before you get graphic.
Lots of foreplay thereafter. LOTS of foreplay, followed by more foreplay.
Forget your own desires for a while - you'll get yours eventually - and concentrate on giving her pleasure and arousal.
Give her a couple of orgasms by hand or mouth before you even begin to think about climbing aboard.
Snuggle and cuddle afterward.
Don't ever take her interest for granted - go through this process every time.
>>
File: TheBigBangTheory.aspx.jpg (83KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
TheBigBangTheory.aspx.jpg
83KB, 700x394px
>>16805213
This picture is amazing.
>>
>>16805228
What if she still doesn't orgasm?
>>
>>16805217
Sorry hombre, I'm another oldfriend, not a normal fag that actually understands shit. I can see the result but not the method. If I knew how to get lots of pussy from all the horny sluts around me I wouldn't be posting on 4chins on valentine's day alone.

Ring me when you find out.
>>
>>16805246
Some women just don't orgasm from sex. Generally they don't orgasm as "reliably" as men do. You can ask her what makes her cum, but regardless sex should still be enjoyable without an orgasm
>>
File: Jughead-in-Love.jpg (152KB, 700x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Jughead-in-Love.jpg
152KB, 700x1077px
Back massage first.
>>
>>16805257
What if she's never done it before either?
>>
>>16805192
read the stupid Kamasutra like you should have before you ever touched a feminine. find the whole stupid book and read the whole stupid book. I have done this. it works.

an intercity disco
>>
>>16805288
Stop worrying about this shit, just have fun with eachother. If that doesn't work, shit in her face.
>>
>>16805298
how do you make it fun FOR her?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1440x1080px
>>16805295
>>16805285
the wheels of steel are turning
>>
>>16805305
if a women likes you and is serious about being with you then she will teach you how to make it good for her. a lot of girls like teaching guys.
>>
>>16805305
You mean missionary? Aint behind more fun?
>>
>>16805317
what if she doesn't?

I ask, best I get is an angry "I don't know" and a request that I just get on with it and finish.
>>
>>16805228
>a couple of orgasms
that's how i know you never gave a girl a REAL orgasm.
nobody wants "a couple of orgasms". if we really had one, our genitals get sensitive and touching them again will result in unpleasurable overstimulation. but only if it was the real deal.
>>
>>16805320
>get on with it and finish
ouch. that's a low blow.honestly, if i'd be a guy and a girl said that to me i would get up and leave that moment.
>>
>>16805327
What would the girl do? Just finish girl, dismissive x
>>
>>16805327
Before we started having sex I didn't realise it's possible to be bored and angry at the same time.
>>
>>16805321
Speak for yourself, sweetie. Some women never get any, some get one and stop, some can handle two or three in a row, some get a kind of rolling one-after-another.

If you have to stop at one, that's a shame. But at least you get your one.
>>
>>16805320
then she is a bitch and not even worth your time. and anyway, if it is your first time, i doubt they are going to expect you to be good and i doubt they are going to tell you to stop half way through.
>>
>>16805321
Lol what.
I'm a girl and I tend to have 6-7 orgasms a go with my hitachi. I don't really wait very long between them...maybe 80 seconds max? Diminishing returns on orgasm strength is usually what limits my interest in long play sessions. Orgasms cause me less sensitivity then how rough some guys are with their hands/sucking. But that's just me.

We're all different, giving general advice about women is a bad idea...

Ask each girl what they like. If they don't know, have fun experimenting. In the end they'll probably just lie to you and hate having sex with you forever, but it's not your fault.
>>
Creativity is intelligence having fun.
>>
>>16805321
this seems like bull shit. i have been with many women who can go again, and again.
>>
>>16805320
She is probably embarrassed because she doesn't know what to say or do due to her lack of experience

Try not to put her on the spot with questions like that. Try different things and observe how she physically reacts. It's possible that she just doesn't like sex, but it's more likely that your combined lack of experience is the biggest issue
>>
>>16805343
We've had sex a few times. She is very sweet and wonderful every other way but she always sulks through it.
>>
>>16805320
ask her before the sex. women often dont like talking during sex or they will just say the odd thing, she doesn't want to be having a full blown conversation with you while you are fucking her. she should explains this to you but for whatever reason she isn't. sounds like lack of communication is the problem here from both sides.
>>
>>16805359
yeah, i misread what you said, sorry. i thought you where talking hypothetically. if i had this problem with a girl then i would try sitting down with her talking through the problem.
>>
>>16805371
She always gets angry and annoyed when sex is brought up.

What do I do?
>>
>>16805378
sounds like she has some serious issues desu. never had this problem myself. are you sure she even likes sex? sounds like she might just be having sex with you to keep you happy
>>
>>16805388
She doesn't like sex, that's why I made this thread in the first place.

Isn't that how it goes? Women give men sex to keep men happy.
>>
>>16805394
not really, no. women generally have sex because they enjoy it. sometimes will have sex with a guy when she is not in the mood to keep him happy though. women can enjoy sex more then men, they can have multiple orgasms. however, some women like your gf struggle to enjoy sex and have one orgasm.

i really dont understand why one would even have a relationship if they dont enjoy sex.
>>
>>16805407
How do I help her?
>>
>>16805423
im not really sure. maybe try talking to someone who is adequately educated in regards to this subject matter. i would be pretty lost in your position desu.
>>
>>16805451
>try talking to someone who is adequately educated in regards to this subject matter
Okay so if 4chan won't do, where do I go?
>>
>>16805455
maybe a psychiatrist
>>
>>16805228
>Don't ever take her interest for granted

Why should it be such a massive job to keep her interested?
>>
>>16805461
She'll light my hair on fire if I tell her to go to a shrink.
>>
OP, you just have to decide whether this girl is worth it or not. If you want easy sex then find somebody else.

My wife was a virgin when we got married and it probably took three months before she was comfortable. Pretty much follow what the other posters said and forget about your own pleasure. Half hour foot massages followed by a slow full body to relax, then oral. You want it to be as unobtrusive as possible until she comfortable enough to do it easier.
>>
>>16805506
I've never liked a girl as much, but she always sulks in sexual situations. Foreplay doesn't help if she knows it's foreplay. If I tried to give her a foot massage, she would enjoy it all the way until she realised I want something in return and she would immediately get mad that I tricked her into a sexual situation.
>>
>>16805514
Right, she doesn't want you to bind her. Anything you give in a loving relationship, you give. Not take. Give. Give. Got it? Got that through your thick skull? Press RB to GIVE.

get on and move your body
>>
>>16805525
I'm sorry but can you re-word that?

I did not understand a single sentence of what you say.
>>
>>16805530
Read it again then you selfish illiterate fuck
>>
It's Valentine's day and I tried to initiate a sex with my wife and she just acts like its a chore always and that I can put it in "if I want" (this is her on a good mood day)

Just stopped before starting, this isn't fun at all.. even a hooker would at least pretend to be interested
>>
>>16805530
tl; dr: I'm an insufferable frigid selfish cunt and I only care about myself. If you dare ask me something in a mutual relationship it better be all for me or I get pissed.
>>
>>16805622
its no wonder married couples cheat. if my hypothetical gf or wife was like this, i would be get pissed at her. sex isn't everything but if your partner likes you then they should want to have sex with you.
>>
>>16805626
How do you make her like sex?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.