[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not giving up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 64111011581.png (820KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
64111011581.png
820KB, 1600x900px
Straight to the point, is bad to still pursue someone who already rejected me? I'll post the backstory if this thread picks up.
>>
>>16804458
>is bad to still pursue someone who already rejected me
yes, its never going to happen, move on
>>
>>16804458
Yes you fucking limp dicked weak ass pathetic imbecile.

Move on. Find someone else to reject you.

I was a teenager once. And it sucks. Just move on.
>>
>>16804458
Anon, no means no. Honestly, whether they were honest about it or gave you the runaround to not hurt your feelings just don't even bother.
>>
>>16804472
Done in one.
>>
>>16804458
What's with all these fucks thinking life is a fucking anime? If you got rejected, then you got rejected, it's not going to happen.
>>
>>16804458
>Straight to the point, is bad to still pursue someone who already rejected me?
It is very nearly the worst thing you could possibly do. When women call you creepy, THIS, right here, is what they're afraid of: that you will continue pursuit after being told no.

It's over, OP. Let her go. Reputations die over things like this.
>>
>>16804458
Don't do this, seriously don't do this you will not succeed and you will get fucked up so badly, the harder you try the worse it will be, let your hope die now and move on to someone who will show interest in you
>>
look ok I hear what you guys are saying but how do I know she's not just playing hard to get?
>>
>>16804458
I'm going to need the backstory. It'll let us know if you're a REALLY cringy kind of person, or if you should go for it.
>>
>>16804669
Refusing to let you fuck her on the first date is playing hard to get. Telling you she isn't interested isn't playing... she is telling you "I'm not interested in you"
>>
File: 64111011581.jpg (170KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
64111011581.jpg
170KB, 960x720px
OP here. Backstory:
We met over a year ago and been close friends since. We started to get close around December when we were both helping each other out for finals. On the last day of classes before winter break we had some romantic alone time in the park. She brought up in the conversation that someone asked if we were dating which prompted me to confess to her way ahead of time. After a few days in break she says yes but doesnt completely become official.

Second semester rolls in and our classes conflict. Because of this we barely got to see each other every week. Things are still swell while we hangout together but its never just us two anymore. A week ago I started planning maybe a date to confirm if she still feels the same way. Fast forward to the nights two ago, I ask her if she's free before class starts. She says yes but tells me ominously that we need to talk. I try to think positively and push through with it.

The day is valentines and I hand her a small nicely wrapped box of chocolates. She says thanks and tosses it in her bag. Then just tells me she's not ready for a relationship. ever. At first I'm stunned but then I manage to say I expected this. She says sorry and admits that she's awful for leading me on. Shortly we're at loss for words and part. THE END.
>>
File: muUb5Y.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
muUb5Y.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>16805562
OP still here.

The rest of day was basically just me locking myself in the library, feeling a mix between anger and depression. I felt awful being lead on, that this was all a waste of time. However I could completely bring myself to hate her. She was everything I wanted and now unreachable. The next day I woke positively thinking maybe I could still pursue her. I "thought" that its okay if she doesn't like me yet, I can wait. Afterall she never said any reason that she dumped me for someone else or anything. Just simply that "she wasnt ready". Maybe if I be a nice guy I'll get another chance in the future.

Its been another day of thinking and I realized that was stupid. I'm probably just dumped in the friendzone. Thanks for making me realize that /adv/.

Here's my new question though, how am I supposed to treat her now? Do I just ignore her existence now or pretend nothing happened?

P.S. She's a genki tomboy.
>>
> she says yes but doesnt completely become official.

That's a "maybe" if ever I heard one, and if you confess your feelings to someone and you get an unsure, lukewarm response, my general feeling is that likely, they're just not that into you.

I spent 5 years chasing a guy on and off. He was unsure about being with me, we had great sex but all he ever did with me was give things a shot to see if it worked. He never felt anything substantial, I believe.
>>
>>16805577
>genki tomboy

You watch too much anime desu
>>
>>16804669
>how do I know she's not just playing hard to get?
You don't, but it doesn't matter. If she plays hard-to-get, then you do not want her: it's a cruel practice that should not be encouraged.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.