[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've got this long distance fwb thing with this cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: owHgONJ.jpg (151KB, 907x903px) Image search: [Google]
owHgONJ.jpg
151KB, 907x903px
So I've got this long distance fwb thing with this cute little 18 year old chick, which is great, but her parents are taking away her phone because they found out about me (lol).

We're still gonna skype, but her webcam is shit, her phone cam is way better. So she offered to take 1 more video and 1 more picture of anything I want that I'm allowed to keep.

Tl;dr: What one video and pic should I ask for from a cute ldr fwb? I've already seen her masturbate and all of her body etc. Also she has an apron and some cosplay stuff, and I've got a pissing fetish so I might just get her to pee in front of me again?

Help me fellow pervs.
>>
>>16804188
What's her name?
>>
Need advice guys I need to make my request by tonight.
>>
Stop being reaally fucking weird
>>
>>16804188

>c'mon guys I need advice on what I think would be best, you guys know me better than I do
>>
>>16804196
Natasha, not giving a last name.

I'll post some body pics on /b/ or something if I get good advice though. She's an exhibitionist, she'd like it.
>>
>>16804215
I'm just wondering what other people would ask for, I'm bad with super open ended stuff.

>>16804212
O ok
>>
>>16804225
I'd ask her to write slut on her chest and gag herself with a dildo while she squirts
>>
>>16804239
Actually getting my name on her tits/ass isn't a bad idea.

Thanks.
>>
File: jack-sparrow.jpg (40KB, 530x295px) Image search: [Google]
jack-sparrow.jpg
40KB, 530x295px
>>16804246
Now your end of the bargain mate
>>
>>16804246
You damn traitor
>>
>>16804354
Shrug
This is 4chan
>>
>>16804188
Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
>>
I would ask for a video where she licks her fingers or a dildo, I like seeing that and some cute lips.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.