[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new roommate showers up to 6 times a day. Is this normal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: lovejoy3.jpg (36KB, 567x389px) Image search: [Google]
lovejoy3.jpg
36KB, 567x389px
My new roommate showers up to 6 times a day. Is this normal? I shower once a day before bed. How would I go about discussing with her that splitting the water bill 50/50 isn't fair?
On weekdays she showers once in the morning for about 20 minutes. When she comes home from work she immediately showers. Before bed she showers again.

On weekends she showers once when she wakes up. Showers before she goes to the gym in the afternoon. Showers after the gym when she comes home. She'll shower again in the evening if she is going out for dinner with a friend or something and shower when she comes home. Shower again for whatever reason. Then shower again before bed.

When I lived alone my water bill was $60. Now the bill is $250. I don't think this is fair. How do I discuss this?
>>
I'm not good with confrontation so I'd like a little assistance.

I keep my showers down to about 15 minutes and I hit the pause button on the shower head to shoap up and such. She will also shower up to 2 hours during her random evening showers. I think she just stands there and sings. Either way, this isn't fair.
>>
>>16804065
Just tell her about it.
Like, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
>You take up too much water because you are showering all the day. Here, see the bills before and after you moved in.
>Your part is 190$, as you can see. If you pay for that, I am fine with the water bills. After all, I am the one paying it, you don't even have to care about the paper stuff involved with it.

If she refuses, you kick her sorry ass.
>>
>>16804081
I'm mildly beta and afraid she'll retaliate and do something stupid. I've already told her she can't bring people over on week days and let people sleep on the couch and get drunk and that went over horribly.
>>
>>16804085
My mildly beta self didn't even think to show her bills. I'll do this. If she refuses I'll probably just move out. We are month to month.
>>
>>16804098
Fuck her in the shower
>>
>>16804108
She only fucks Mexicans. Don't want it.
>>
File: Kristen-Stewart.jpg (109KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kristen-Stewart.jpg
109KB, 500x600px
>>16804113
>tfw half jungle blood

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lemme get in dat pussay
>>
>>16804108
I'll fuck you in the shower
>>
File: vlcsnap-426323.png (568KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-426323.png
568KB, 640x480px
>>16804122
Surely you can't be serious!
>>
>>16804119
She's fucked some questionable blokes.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>16804130
Bend over and find out
>>
>>16804135
>blokes

How did Mexicans hop the border to England?
>>
>>16804098
Then you just deserve being pushed like a faggot, sorry.
>>
File: warea.gif (42KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
warea.gif
42KB, 267x200px
>>16804138
Pls be a girl
>>
>>16804147
And if I am?
>>
>>16804169
I didn't think that far ahead
>>
>>16804174
Too bad you're a beta
>>
>>16804185
I already have a girlfriend
>>
>>16804174
>>
>>16804065
Definitely not normal unless she sweats a lot or is in a field that involves getting dirty. Perhaps she is OCD? She might also be "water" type person (the physical sensation of water hitting her body is renewing to her) It might be better for her to take baths once or twice a day rather than to shower all the time. Maybe ask her to limit her shower time to one three or four minute song. Just be nice, and loving. She is your roomie and you have to live with her for a while, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>16804199
Every second is an adventure for me
>>
>>16804205
Well aren't you a lucky soul
>>
>>16804142
We're everywhere, m8
>>
File: aeris.jpg (58KB, 896x518px) Image search: [Google]
aeris.jpg
58KB, 896x518px
>>16804218
We're all on a journey even if you don't know it
>>
>>16804204
Well its not right for me to make any assumptions or ask her to not do something like shower. The best I can do right now is show her the bills and tell her she pays the difference every month, as another anon suggested. I even went so far as to calculate how much every 10 minutes in the shower costs. I might be autistic.
>>
>>16804218
Stop talking to the trip and letting it derail yet another thread.
ignore the fuckers.
>>
>>16804092
What happened?
>>
>>16804092
Slaves give birth to slaves. Pay the water bill. If you don't get what I'm saying, I'll explain.

An intercity disco!
>>
>>16804065
explain the math to her. simple as that. if she disagrees then tell her to fucking pay the whole bill and shower somewhere else.
>>
I think it's reasonable to split the water bill 1:2 or whatever part she actually uses if you provide documentation of the bills. Like, I always cook, and my housemate almost never cooks, so I clean the kitchen and don't expect her to. Fair is fair. If she doesn't fess up to this, she's immature. You could also run a stopwatch on how many minutes a day she is in the shower. She might not realize how bad it is, but having a number to tell her could open her eyes. Also, mention showering that often is bad for her skin, anyway.

>>16804092
>I've already told her she can't bring people over on week days and let people sleep on the couch and get drunk

That is kind of dickish of you. My 'mates have people over all the time and so do I. The understanding is as long as they don't wake me up, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Stop talking about how fucking beta you are. Man the hell up, grow a set of nuts, and fix the problem. You whine and whine about how beta you are. well fucking do something about it, you pissy little child. Your defective personality annoys me more than shower-wrinkled girl.
>>
>>16804065
She's obviously giving you multiple opportunities to get in the shower with her. You're fucking up by not doing so, m8
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.