[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might sound ridiculous, but I want to become immune to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 360x270px
This might sound ridiculous, but

I want to become immune to the top ten most used poisons to kill people. I'm afraid that I'll end up in a situation where I'll be poisoned and I want to be able to stay alive. Should I follow through?
>>
This is the dumbest goal, and idea, I have ever heard.
>>
You're not a Roman emperor, calm down.
>>
>>16803590
It'd be kinda cool to be able to say you're immune to poisons
>>
>>16803585
If you follow through, be careful, get the dosages right and for fucks sake, developing an immunity is a gradual process, don't overdose on it during your first attempt.
>>
>>16803601

Most poisons are just chemicals that fuck up your body. You literally can't be "immune" to them without completely altering your body chemistry. It's not like developing an immunity or resistance to bacteria. There are thousands of different forms of poisoning. Poisoning just means your body is being damaged or destroyed by a foreign substance. You're talking bullshit.
>>
>>16803613
The LD50 point makes the poison. You really can't just become resistant or immune, lol.
>>
>>16803610
Uh oh
>>
I think you might be just a tad paranoid. You might want to look into that before you go poisoning yourself.
>>
Yeah, poison isn't something you just become immune to over time...
>>
>>16803640
Like schizo paranoid?
Oh god
>>
>>16803665
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with you. If you are paranoid about a lot of things, I'd suggest maybe seeing a psychiatrist about it, because that could be signs of a problem. Just be careful.
>>
>>16803706

I think he's just dumb, bro
>>
>>16803717
Yeah, "bro"
>>
>>16803618
>The LD50 point makes the poison.
That statement makes no sense at all. LD50 isn't a measure of toxicity and it doesn't determine whether something is toxic or not. Also, there's no such thing as an LD50 "point". It's a measure of weight or volume, not time.

I'm going to take a guess that you just recently heard the term LD50 and you've been desperatley waiting for a chance to drop it in to a conversation to try and make yourself sound clever.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.