[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw didn't get into a uni Life is over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ohno.png (35KB, 216x109px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.png
35KB, 216x109px
>tfw didn't get into a uni
Life is over
>>
>it's called a community college

Go there for 2 years, transfer to uni.
>>
So which one of you 2 will be parking my car?
>>
>>16802168
Hahaha holy shit you're a baby.
>life isn't going exactly the way i want it to
>if i don't get everything i want life isn't worth living
>better kill myself

Yeah you probably should. Life is chock full of these little surprises that ruin your plans, and if you lack the emotional maturity to deal with that and have no intention of developing those coping skills, you should probably just end it now. Otherwise your life is going to be disaster after emotional disaster and you'll be bitter and resentful at everything and genuinely miserable for years on end. One more man, raised into a child. Where was your father?

My advice is to jump into action immediately towards something else, be it community college, tradeschool, vocational training, or just job hunting. If you get a solid career rolling now, you'll make more money than a bunch of these social science majors.

>protip: you're so fucking young that a year or two or even 5 is not that big of a difference.
>>
>2016
>still thinking University is the "success guaranteed" route to life

Enjoy racking up tens of thousands in debt, and then ending up at Starbucks.
>>
>>16802179
i already have my two year
>>
>>16802304
then you should have actually applied yourself and got good grades
>>
>>16802317
but i did get good grades
>>
>>16802304
What kind of uni are you trying to get into? Community colleges generally have programs to transfer into a state school as long as you meet a certain gpa. For example I'm going to a cc to get all my math, english, and social science classes out of the way before I transfer to a state school for computer science. Just talk to your advisor and someone at the uni you want to attend about what classes you need to take and the required gpa.
>>
>>16802332
I want to go to a state university.
I'm a high schooler and I don't really know what to do
>>
>>16802335
Wait.. what? You said you had your two year? If you have an associates degree in a valid transfer program then you need to get in touch with the uni about how you can transfer as soon as possible. If your just in highschool just make sure to visit the uni you want to attend and ask about how you can get into the program you want.
>>
>>16802350

I'm in high school with my two year degree
I'm not sure what to do anymore
>>
>>16802179

> it's called community college

No, it's called trade school
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.