[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got dumped on Valentine's Day Weekend? This is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Got dumped on Valentine's Day Weekend?

This is the thread for you!
>>
>>16800749
Ive never been dumped on valentines weekend because Ive never had a gf. Must really suck for you guys.
>>
>>16800749
I've never had a gf, but apparently my sister got dumped by her bf of 5 years recently. She wasn't paying rent, so I guess she'll have to move back in with our parents until she graduates.

Unfortunately I still live at home too...
>>
>>16800749
This happened to a few people close to me today, it's affecting my gf and our plans, what the diddallydoo. My hearts go out to you peps who have this happen.
>>
Why do you care that you were dumped the weekend of Valentine's Day? It's a bullshit holiday, so it's just any other breakup
>>
>>16800749
Getting dumped sucks anytime of year. I wanted to celebrate Valentines when I didnt have a gf because everyone makes a big deal. When I got into a relationship, I celebrated it 3 years in a row. I saw that it was just another marketing scheme for a yearly consumer frenzy. The logic people fall into your gf a diamond ring or that new iPhone to show her you love her. Theres nothing wrong with it per say if you are modest but to buy into that craze, please. Its gonna suck anon, maybe you can get some chick who got nothing to do and get some. If not, just pull through because after all, its just another day. Ive been single for five years and I dont really care when feb 14 rolls around, I save money.
>>
My first kiss with her was on valentines day two years ago and she broke up with me last month. Feels shitty
>>
>>16800825
>per say

per se
>>
Dumped my bf a little less thab 2 weeks ago. The pain is real
>>
>>16801679
but you did it
>>
>>16801679

Probably because he moved on instead of crying like a bitch like she was expecting him to.
>>
>>16801666
at least he used per se in the right context
>>
>>16800767
Agree.
>>
Last year on valentines day I was sitting in prison calling my GF.

No answer

I get out and a day later she breaks my heart

Holy fuck. Fuck you OP. I forgot this happened.
>>
File: fallen_rose____by_modrzew777.jpg (65KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
fallen_rose____by_modrzew777.jpg
65KB, 1024x682px
I've never had a girlfriend either, and I'm 26.

I remember coming close in high school, or so i thought. It was Valentine's Day and the school was throwing its annual Valentine's Day special event where roses and chocolates were handed out to various students.

I had managed to buy a dozen roses for a girl i had occasionally hung out with, and was excited to see her reaction. You'll cringe like fuck, but i had borrowed the money from my parents (hey, i didn't time for a job lol!). At the time, it was all about the courage--not about the money. I thought i had really done something special, like i was finally stepping out into the world, graduating as a man.

Turned out, once she got them, she had returned the flowers to the teacher heading the event, a.k.a. one of my teachers. When i entered her classroom, she had asked me if i wanted a refund on the dozen roses, and i agreed like the biggest loser ever. It was quite the exchange.

That was probably the most embarrassing moment I've ever experienced, returning them was just such a mean gesture. I would have rather she chucked them in the garbage, instead of publicly humiliating me like that.
>>
Lots of people get dumped on St Valentines because one partner gets to the crunch and has to buy a card and gifts and do special things and they can't go through with it.
>>
My gf just broke up with me this morning. She said she couldn't handle a relationship. We told eachother that we loved eachother not too long ago and things were going really well. She had been quiet the past two days but i didnt see this coming. Im goin over to talk about it later. Maybe i can comfort her anxieties of being a relationship but if not then im goin out and doing a shit ton of coke. I did it for the first time last night. I could see it becoming a habit. wish me luck i guess
>>
Got threatened with a restraining order. Etc. etc. and I don't care anymore.
I'd prefer to be neutered than to participate in relationships.
>>
>>16802862
>making excuses
>>
>>16800749
>participating in a romantic a relationship
op pls
99% of people just are not capable of true partnership, male or female. they pretend that they are, but when push comes to shove, they simply are not.
>>
File: sunset.jpg (80KB, 1903x1107px) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
80KB, 1903x1107px
>Moved out of state, away from the only girl that ever cared about me

>Coworker I've been crushin' on and talking to
>Was gonna ask her out
>Find out day before valentine's day that she's gay

>Cute girl on bus that lives in my neighborhood does nothing but side-eye scowl at me

>Tfw incapable of making a connection with another human being through a combination of severe depression, anxiety, social awkwardness and light misanthropy

>All these happy couples excited for VDay
>I'm just going to play video games all day
>>
>>16802815
That's rough
Really similar rejection happened to me a few years ago, but it was only half a dozen and at least she finally took them (probably threw em out when I left though)
Maybe we'll both stop cringing one day
>>
I got dumped this morning. He said he wanted to keep his options open. I know this will sound sick but I didn't care he was cheating on me, I am unattractive... Who could blame him.
>>
>Leaving abusive gf this weekend after a year and a half
>trying not to feel shitty about myself for doing it because I'm empathic and it's Valentines Day

Any advice?
>>
File: 1440026002806.jpg (119KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440026002806.jpg
119KB, 900x300px
got dumped on V-Day last year

this year i ask out an old friend who "one night stand" fucked my brains out 20 years ago.
(recently friended on FB)

we go out
have great convo
she says shes tired and wants to go
and isnt looking for any type of relationship or FWB shit.
i told her i had a nice time, and we parted

now i'm here laying in my bed,alone, thinking of all my ex's and girls i currently like/love getting banged.....way shittier than i would fuck them, guaranteed.
lifes been like this for the past decade at least

i think i hate life.......
>>
>>16804822
>tfw no gf
shut the fuck up you faggot
>>
>>16804826
i wish you were in front of me right now

oh, the things i'd do to you after i knock your fuckin ass out in one punch
>>
>>16804745

Step 1 in any relationship is to love yourself
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.