[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about a man with skinny legs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: WP_20150813_002.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150813_002.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
That's me wearing skin thight pants, do I look good or should I avoid wearing them?
>>
>>16800686
It's already too late for you...You went full on faggot for even thinking wearing those as a dude was okay. Pretty soon you'll be sucking cocks and before you know it you'll be getting fucked in the ass.

Don't worry though. It's 2016. It's cool to be a fag.
>>
>>16800686
Do you frequently masturbate to the Pokemon theme song?
>>
>>16800686
you look like a cuck, go to the gym and get buff
>>
>>16800699
yes
>>
>>16800686
Show me a picture with normal pants and I'll tell you what looks better.
>>
post a picture of you wearing your mother's panties
>>
>>16800686
>2016
>not lifting

it's like you fucks don't want to make it.
>>
>>16800732
Make what? To where?
>>
>>16800719
I don't take many pics, that one is actually from last year, but I haven't changed too much
>>
>>16800686
Personally I think your legs are too slender - do you do any sport? I think if you have time, you could work on your thighs or calves just to give them a little more shape because I think it would look good especially with your overall body shape.

If not, I think you look fine, just on the skinny side. I just think having more defined calves would fit with your broad shoulders.
>>
File: pants.jpg (46KB, 288x514px) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
46KB, 288x514px
>>16800743
Fine. I made a visual. Yes, in my opinion normal pants are best but you look just fine the way you are.
>>
>>16800752
Thank you for your response, I got ill and couldn't practice any sport for a while; I'll try something, I rather that than just gym
>>
>>16800738
having smaller legs than most girls isn't a good look. it tells people you're not physically active, that you're physically incapable/weak, you're probably some shut-in loser, etc.

no one likes skinny, frail men. it's pathetic looking.
>>
>>16800759
Hehe, thank you
>>
>>16800786
I think it's cute to be honest.
>>
>>16800786
And having big muscles tells people that you don't have brains to work on something else than your body
>>
File: 1452200425910.jpg (40KB, 345x343px) Image search: [Google]
1452200425910.jpg
40KB, 345x343px
>>16800793
>implying that stereotype even exists anymore

being physically active, caring about your body and health, and wanting to attain a higher degree of independence at an advanced age are brutish ideas in your mind?

fucking faggot kek.
>>
>>16800803
I think he looks fine, skinny but fine, and just because someone is like that, doesn't mean is not healthy, who's talking about stereotypes now?
>>
>>16800793
Tell that to Shane Carwin or Dolph Lundgren
>>
>>16800819
>implying being underweight and physically inactive is healthy

and it's not just about being unhealthy. being physically incapable is just sad. seeing self-described "men" that can't possibly defend themselves, protect others, or even perform some simple manual labor tasks depresses me.
>>
What kind of girls are you trying to attract? Different strokes for different folks, y'know.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.