[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 in college >little brother is 15 >go home >little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1436911095093.png (299KB, 366x609px) Image search: [Google]
1436911095093.png
299KB, 366x609px
>19 in college
>little brother is 15
>go home
>little brother's room reeks of weed
I havent had any freinds or anything in a long time so I have no experience with this. Worse i've been posting on 4chan for years so my worldview is super warped (spent the superbowl looking for subtle anti-white messages in the ads, found some too) but ultimately I know nothing about drugs outside of alchohol.
Is it really that bad that he smokes weed? Is the normalization of weed something worthless stoners push to make themselves feel better? Or is it really okay to smoke weed time and again?
His grades seem fine. He's playing football. He has freinds. But it makes me super nervous he's doing drugs in his fucking room. He listens to rap too.

What the hell should I do?
>>
>spent the superbowl looking for subtle anti-white messages in the ads, found some too
kek
Anyway, no, it's ok OP. Just make sure it's only weed.
>>
>he listens to rap too

This is irrelevant.

As far as his health goes, its really not that bad. Unless he's doing it excessively like every day. It can become a mental addiction. Some people forget how to cope with things and become dependent on it. But that's fairly rare.

You really should be worried about the legal trouble he can get into. Assuming it's illegal wherever you live.
>>
>>16799085
Tell your parents. 15 is young for smoking, you don't want him to become a burnout. His brain is still developing and it can have an averse effect on him neurologically. Idc if adults smoke weed but substances are dangerous for children.
>>
He's too young for that and it'll ruin his learning abilities. I used to smoke heavy at your age.

Now I stopped and after stopping my focus went up. Then I took Nootropics and that helped. Now I'm a math and physics double major with special allowance from the Deans at my Uni agreeing to it (one said no but majority rule). Just tell him to chill and save it for another time. If he's using drugs he's probably being influenced by a kid his age or feeling depressed/unsure about something.

Weed isn't harmless. If you have a fully developed brain and are taking supplements/nootropics and exercising your mind daily then weed use will be alright for a certain amount of time.
>>
he sounds like he's doing WAY better than you, so maybe you should start smoking, not the other way around
>>
>>16799130
You consider having a freinds a greater achievement than being clean of drugs?
Fucking normies >:^(
>>
>>16799139
4chan is way worse for you than weed is, so yeah.
>>
Yeah but back to seriousness he's explicit about never wanting to be like me
So there's nothing I can say to him that he'll respect

Part of me wants to pretend I don't know but A) he could become a literal worthless stoner who bums off me & my parents or B) my parents could find out and accuse me of knowing

I guess I have no choice but to snitch. This is gonna be hard. Thanks, /adv/
>>
>>16799142
Why is 4chan bad for you?
>>
>>16799142
This
Most people will try out weed, I know lots of very succesful college students regulary smoking weed and even doing heavy stuff like cocaine while performing pefectly in every aspect in life. 4chan however is a whole different topic...
>>
>>16799216
Op's brother isn't in college, he's a high school freshman or sophomore at most. He's a child. Don't equate adults smoking weed to children smoking weed, it's an entirely different subject.
>>
>>16799209
If you start browsing at age 16
>/pol/ delusions (TRUTH?) that can never truly leave you
>Cynicism
>Dark sense of humor
>Don't need to talk to people when you can just chat in the stupid /int/ generals.
Think about OP. He claims to have not had a freind in years. That's what 4chan can do to you, remove you from the real world and make you incompatible
>>
>>16799225
Oops, I misread OPs information.
A good friend of mine did way worse stuff with 15 and turned out perfectly fine. Hes even kinda my rolemodel, coolest guy Ive ever met.
He was on a downward spiral in his late teens though, good thing he got his shit together at the end.
Dont worry too much about your brother OP, see that he doesnt fail his education.
>>
Your lungs is for oxygen.
>>
Are you all doing this ironically? It's spelled friend, not freind.
>>
>>16799364
Just more proof he dosen't have them desu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.