[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people in relationships even do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Eminem_Shanghai_graffit.jpg (963KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Eminem_Shanghai_graffit.jpg
963KB, 1920x1280px
What do people in relationships even do?
>>
>>16799034

Mostly fart on each other.
>>
Cum inside because IUDs are cool
>>
sex, dates movies...
ehh mostly eat together
>>
>>16799034
>What do people in relationships even do?
It.
>>
>>16799042
If my bf wasn't sitting right next to me I would think you were him
>>
>>16799058
My gf is prettier than you tho
>>
Fool themselves.
>>
>>16799073
Yeah probably
>>
>>16799034
They have sex and fun in general. Until one of them or both get bored and then they just make each other miserable instead.
>>
Sex, cook, eat and drink. We also play a bit of vidya. Most of the time we just talk and do what we'd normally do in each others company.
>>
Consume each other's resources
>>
>>16799034

thats like asking what people do.

sure there are some generalizations that can be made, but for the most part its pretty diverse, especially after initial stages. the reason i dont date is cuz normies take up my time. i can only date someone i can collaborate with on projects cuz they make up the bulk of my time.

when i do see someone casually its usually just sex inbetween buffy the vampire slayer marathons, and the occasional outing for foreign food.
>>
>>16799263
Precisely.
She consumes my cum resource, I consume her emotional resource.
>>
>>16799043
This lol. Lots of eating.

>>16799090
Also this. When I'm bored I make her miserable. Keeps things interesting. Then I realize I was just bored and apologize, but that's how it goes.
>>
Cheat.
>>
Tell themselves they'll be "together forever" blatantly ignoring the fact that EVERY RELATIONSHIP eventually ends with one person going, and another staying.

Have a good day...
>>
>>16799034
Play battlefront
>>
>>16799034
THATS WHY THEY CALL IT WINDOW PANE
>>
>>16799991
lol upboated XD
>>
Laugh at their intern jokes, do fun things together, have sex, fight, help themselves in difficulties, one catch themselves thinking about the other when he/she alone, sleep together, wake up with a kiss (or a shout, it varies), walk together in the rain with an umbrella (sometimes, even if they have two), generally be each other's best friend.

All in all, it's very comfy, as long as both like each other and want it to work.
>>
Someone to nag
>>
File: M5o_mLpi.png (98KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
M5o_mLpi.png
98KB, 245x245px
When we're not in class we are usually either studying, laying in my bed (watching x files or some movie, having sex, sleeping, etc), eating out, drinking with friends, going to shows, going for walks, etc. Sometimes I can even get her to smoke with me. It's pretty nice. She's my best friend and girl friend and it's fucking awesome.
>>
Game together most nights, watch movies together, write together, go on walks, go to restaurants and eat good food, talk shit out and help each other with problems, give advice when the other needs it, take care of each other when someone is upset or injured or sick, be absolute idiots, tell good jokes and stupid jokes and laugh at both, have more inside jokes than you can count, one person tries to be serious and the other person makes stupid faces and see who laughs first, get into debates, talk about heavy shit, talk about things that get us riled up, talk about good days, talk about bad days, talk about everything, and have awesome sex.
>>
File: 5Z4Z5m5.jpg (111KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
5Z4Z5m5.jpg
111KB, 750x1125px
>>16799073
>>
sex, and whatever activities you want to do.

Partners who spend a lot of time together end up doing a lot of mundane stuff like eating, cooking, movies etc together. If you don't spend that much time together it's mostly actual activities and sex. It's whatever you like really. I like to go hiking for example and take a girl with me.
>>
Talk, Netflix and Chill, buy stuff, eat together, go to things, go to places. Pretty much what normal people do when they aren't in relationships.
>>
>>16799034
Imagine you're hanging out with your best friend. Now, imagine that best friend as a girl who loves you and works her hardest to cook for you, look cute for you, and likes to kiss you and have sex with you depending on her libido. You sleep on the same bed, you play games together, watch funny YouTube shit together. Sometimes you fight over stupid shit, sometimes she gets lonely and wants your attention, and she's always cold and thinks she's fat

But it's a good life
>>
talk a lot, touch and sex, everything you normally do plus a partner
>>
>>16799043
Yea, gfs cause you to get fat. You work out alot to attract a female then they go and make you fat.
>>
>>16800980
>western women
>knowing how to cook or having hobbies
>>
>>16801014
>generalizing
I've had 3 gf's, all Western white women, they all knew how to cook at least decent meals, and they all had their unique hobbies (knitting, playing the cello, drawing/writing)
>>
>>16799034
...brunch?

going to bed bath and beyond is taking a walk on the wild side.

picking out duvets....

dinner parties with other couples....

having sex but she gets tired and won't finish you so you go to the bathroom and jerk one out to whoever is on the cover of cosmo and then you got to bed on opposite sides of the bed but that ungrateful bitch keeps stealing you half of the blanket and you just lie there in a curled up ball staring into the unending blackness of night wishing you were fucking that girl you met on the beach in Hawaii while your wife stayed in the hotel to nap because she hates getting sand on her body...
>>
File: mister_salty.jpg (363KB, 800x664px) Image search: [Google]
mister_salty.jpg
363KB, 800x664px
>>16801021
>>
Cant speak for everyone but my gf comes over 3-4 times a week and we have sex 2-3 times, watch movies/shows, cuddle and then she leaves. Maybe once a month we go for a walk, food, movies etc. Thats about it, i guess she is pretty low maintenance.
>>
>>16801021
damn son
>>
>>16801021
lol wew lad
>>
I could never imagine opening up to someone like that.
No one knows that I'm fat because I wear clothes that hide it and make me look muscle-y
No one knows my room reeks of whatever
No one knows i play 30 hrs/week of Counter Strike

Even when I was 16 I told myself I had a long way to go before I could ever have a relationship but since then i've only gone backwards
>>
>>16799034
Rub butts
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.